The avatar of the person above you is going to try to kill you.

Anyway, if I may interject, you mentioned that your avatar needed something called a rythmatist to enter reality. Presumably that means I'm safe?

Kinda. It depends. My Avatar isn't actually a character - just chapter-header art - so it's impossible to tell whether it has a Glyph of Rending or not. If it doesn't, then yes - you are safe. (Your collection of sidewalk chalk, on the other hand, isn't).
If it already has a Glyph, though, then it can crawl up beneath your clothes and cut your jugular.
It's 50/50 either way.

...Well, now I'm wishing that I had gotten around to changing my avatar to Kreimhild Gretchen like I was going to. I'm not sure what the guy above me's avatar is, but whatever it is, I'd probably die. A Banette, especially the one I was thinking of when a I chose this avatar, might do a bit better. Hey, @Random832 , question: can I be there with my avatar? Because Charlotte's a Badass Banette, but she can't Mega Evolve without me, and she's much tougher Mega-Evolved.

Normal Form? I stand no chance.

As/with the Master Sword? I... might be able to seal his soul within it.

My avatar is the Master Sword.

Didn`t know that. :)

Also, this: :lol
Won't change anything actually, especially since Black Lanterns aren't the actual people with their abilities, they fake them with their ring to provoke an emotional response. So the time travel ability still lies with Flowey even if you rez Flowey's body as a zombie.

And then there's the fact that Flowey doesn't even have emotions...

Won't change anything actually, especially since Black Lanterns aren't the actual people with their abilities, they fake them with their ring to provoke an emotional response. So the time travel ability still lies with Flowey even if you rez Flowey's body as a zombie.

And then there's the fact that Flowey doesn't even have emotions...
Point. :)

Back