The avatar of the person above you is going to try to kill you.

Are you just a girl? Or are you secretly an omnipotent being?
Not just a girl, but not secretly an omnipotent being.

Although, I highly doubt Flowey could kill her.

Essentially, it'd (probably) be an eternal stalemate. She would kill Flowey once, then he'd go back in time, he'd get a little further through life, she would kill him again, he'd go back in time...

Last edited:
Not just a girl, but not secretly an omnipotent being.

Although, I highly doubt Flowey could kill her.

Essentially, it'd (probably) be an eternal stalemate. She would kill Flowey once, then he'd go back in time, he'd get a little further through life, she would kill him again, he'd go back in time...
And eventually he'd stop going after her and instead eat some people to gain power. Even if he can't hit omnipotence with seven souls, he'd still get pretty damn dangerous.

And eventually he'd stop going after her and instead eat some people to gain power. Even if he can't hit omnipotence with seven souls, he'd still get pretty damn dangerous.

Yeah, I know, and I did take that into account when I wrote that.

Also, the title of the thread is "The Avatar of the Person Above You Is Going To Try To Kill You", not your avatar.

Of course, there was this clause:
If you have no chance, you can be your avatar.
But I just feel that I should remind you.

Last edited:
Your user message says you're a vampire. Luckily, I have plenty of Garlic!

Let me put it this way.
If ou click on the picture of my avatar you see a brief animation. Due to size limits that's just the initial posing before Ingram unleashes his Infinite Cylinder to erase his target from the timeline.
That's just one of the numerous awful and gruesome ways he can kill you. If getting annihilated by exotic particles or ripped apart by black holes is more your thing I guess Ingram would be happy to oblige.

Probably not pure enough to wield the Master Sword, but without someone else using it I'm not in any danger.

Dunno who the girl is, but I'm pretty sure I'll die by Master Sword to the gut.
I think that's someone from Touhou. Anyway, my only hope for dealing with your avatar is probably spending long periods of time aboard randomly chosen airline flights and hoping they aren't able to track me. If they can track me, I'm screwed as Ness is capable of long-range teleportation with passengers.

Going in as Prototype Zero probably wouldn't help much either. Yes I'd be basically invincible in a direct confrontation, but Prototype Zero has a nasty tendency to break down.

Depends on continuity. Hitler has some pretty heavy hitters on his side depending on which universe Nazi's are involved. If it were DC comics Hitler, I'd have the Spear of Destiny which is apparently strong enough to take down the flash and a green lantern.

Well crap, if we go with the hitler that has the spear of destiny I don't think there is much I can do. Even regular hitler seems to be protected from time travel shenanigans.

If we are going avatar against avatar maaaaaybe try stepping on him, feel that out and see how it goes.

Depends on continuity. Hitler has some pretty heavy hitters on his side depending on which universe Nazi's are involved. If it were DC comics Hitler, I'd have the Spear of Destiny which is apparently strong enough to take down the flash and a green lantern.
RL Hitler is completely screwed though. Except for long-duration airplane trips.

Back