The avatar of the person above you is going to try to kill you.

Needless to say, me getting attacked by you very quickly goes downhill for me, regardless of which form I'm in. Maybe I could resist hacking as Prototype Zero through Maverick Virus shenanigans, but I wouldn't bet on it. Still, even if that were the case, I'd still suffer an internal systems failure in fairly short order.

How about a reality-warping death star equivalent and infinite amounts of teleporting vonn-neuman death robots?

UEF vs Galatic empire? OH YEAH...

Umm....

Me vs some sort of megaman? doomed

My avvie vs Megaman. .... its a robot right? Pyrrha's semblance controls electromagnetism. That or she can just do a railgun shot with the spear.

Me vs some sort of megaman? doomed

My avvie vs Megaman. .... its a robot right? Pyrrha's semblance controls electromagnetism. That or she can just do a railgun shot with the spear.
More specifically, that's Dr. Wily's unfinished prototype of Zero. Despite flaws that had yet to be ironed out of the design, it still beat Rock to a pulp and no-selled everything he had. In this case 'everything' included
  • A high-energy plasma buster
  • Various explosives (artillery, missiles, explosion flamethrower)
  • Some sort of hard-light construct
  • An AoE directed energy weapon
  • Mono molecular blades
  • A high-velocity body slam while coated with a destructive energy field
Bear in mind that Zero did this using nothing but his fists! Yes, he beat Mega Man while completely unarmed.

Anyway, if it were just me against your avatar, I'd catch an international flight to somewhere far far away, timed so that I'm over the ocean when she spawns. If I were going as Zero, I'd probably try to ambush her and take her down.

Unless Yuu could still exist when he was killed while he was still inside his mother womb or has an anti-time traveler persona then I don't see how he could survive Zeed. Well Zeed probably choose Yuu as his tamers if Yuu has maxed state.:V

nah thats the other guy (unless he is the reason p3p exists :V)

yu with a uber-tier digimon....:eek:

How about a reality-warping death star equivalent and infinite amounts of teleporting vonn-neuman death robots?

If you can teleport on the ships themselves, then that would challenge. I know in a ground war, the UEF wins on numbers alone.

But anyways, this fleet versus Re-class with lasers. Its might be a slugfest.

This would be interesting.

I'd have to see if the Dark Elf can suborn the Spaceship's computers.

If yes, then I win. If no, then Earth gets summarily destroyed.

It would become Dark Elf vs. A Cultured Yandere Uber-tier Digimon.

Honestly, I'd be doing SCIENCE! on the interactions of the Elf and the 'Mon during the fight.

While I don't know just how powerful that Megaman character is specifically, I'm going to tentatively say I can win as my Avatar.

FTFY.

I... have no idea how that battle would end.
Well, this is what he do before evolving to Zeed.
Weaker version of Zeed did things like:
- creating...himself
- manipulating space/time (his existence warps spacetime, and he could revive other by creating timestlips)
- create/destroy and manipulate dimensions (heck., his mind is different dimension)
- revive himself from any point of time/space (you need to completely destroy these concepts to kill him)
- created timelines and even Digimons
- being omnipresent
etc.
By the way do you like fighting a heavily reprogrammed and heavily upgraded X?

Last edited:
Digimon got pretty OP later in the first season from what I understand, but if Saitama can't beat it I'm sure Krillin can.

Back