The avatar of the person above you is going to try to kill you.

Well, when you put it like that, what stats would I have? Meh, that's a discussion for another thread.

I gets burned and/or crushed, probably before the dragon even notices. Rapunzel dies as well, but Thor might be able to wrestle it into submission. It helps that he's been inside the core of the sun before and been fine.

It'd be fairly tough for me personally to survive a late-era Mega Man character, to say the least ^^

My avatar is an OC who travels between worlds, so on the flip side, it'd be easy for her to be fine, in a number of ways.

Last edited:
Should be able to defend myself as myself or Kars, Lisa Lisa, and Creepy Sex Thing. I have an axe and bear spray which is much more than the OC, and the characters have the obvious bullshit of hamon and "ULTIMATE LIFE FORM", along with whatever Creepy Sex Thing brings to the table, if anything.

Should be able to defend myself as myself or Kars, Lisa Lisa, and Creepy Sex Thing. I have an axe and bear spray which is much more than the OC, and the characters have the obvious bullshit of hamon and "ULTIMATE LIFE FORM", along with whatever Creepy Sex Thing brings to the table, if anything.

Here's the oc in her Jaegerpilot drivesuit :)

Honestly my OC's kinda horrible for this because her defined abilities are 'get powers suited to whichever world she's in.' So trying to assassinate any of you, personally, she's a very experienced fighter but pretty human, so dangerous to everyone, but survival is also quite doable. Similarly, defensively, she can hold her own against just about anything.

Here's the oc in her Jaegerpilot drivesuit :)

Honestly my OC's kinda horrible for this because her defined abilities are 'get powers suited to whichever world she's in.' So trying to assassinate any of you, personally, she's a very experienced fighter but pretty human, so dangerous to everyone, but survival is also quite doable. Similarly, defensively, she can hold her own against just about anything.
OC ALERT! OC ALERT!

EVERYONE HEAD FOR THE HILLS!

... I don't even know what I'm looking at.

Some sort of cyberspace hydra?
A cultured ZeedMilleniummon.
wikimon said:
Flying freely between space and time, it is a king of evil that is still trying to destroy all eras and worlds. Although a Digimon will become a Digitama if defeated in battle, there are very rare occasions when it has instead been reborn from within the corpse of its data. According to one theory, when Millenniumon died in a furious battle, the dark soul it possessed was reborn as Zeed Millenniumon. Also, as for the bands which wrap around Zeed Millenniumon, it is said that they are like chains which suppress its abilities, but it is unknown who could cast such a spell on Zeed Millenniumon.[N 1][N 1] However, it is foretold that if it is released from this spell, it will rain unfathomable destruction upon the Digital World. Its Special Move is "Time Destroyer", which consigns hostile opponents to oblivion across space and time. So far, no one who has been brushed off by this technique has returned alive from space and time.

*clicks last post on front-page*
*sees avatar explanation*
*profile pic appropiate* :confused:

not sure who will win if personae allowed... be awesome to see though :V

If Persona isn't allowed I might be able to take on Yu by myself, although I don't know if I'd win, from what I understand he can fight without one and uses a sword. As my avatar he'd need Izanagi to avoid getting nommed.

Unless your a god, some powerful natural or supernatural force or you happen to have a few capital ships laying around, then your chances against this fleet are slim to none.

Unless your a god, some powerful natural or supernatural force or you happen to have a few capital ships laying around, then your chances against this fleet are slim to none.
How about a reality-warping death star equivalent and infinite amounts of teleporting vonn-neuman death robots?

not sure who will win if personae allowed... be awesome to see though :V
Unless Yuu could still exist when he was killed while he was still inside his mother womb or has an anti-time traveler persona then I don't see how he could survive Zeed. Well Zeed probably choose Yuu as his tamers if Yuu has maxed state.:V

Back