The avatar of the person above you is going to try to kill you.

You're dealing with a Time War Era Dalek (with Kamina Glasses).

You might be able to change the savefile, but I can fuck with the source code.
You really can't, especially since you're just yourself with no technology outside of your suit. Besides, if you go back in time the point where I would arbitrarily appear would move. And unlike you, I can reset everything back to the start, back to before you started messing with shit even after death.

Why? Because my methods revolve around Magic. And the Daleks have no experience with Magic, unlike, say, The Time Lords, and even then only a small subset of them really know how to deal with it. And my method of time travel has shown to, not merely allow me to travel back in time, but allow me to turn time backwards. Erasing the present as I move to the past.

Because that's what resetting is isn't it? It's resetting. Not mere Time Travel. Even if you have protection against Time Travel, you'll still be Reset.

You really can't, especially since you're just yourself with no technology outside of your suit. Besides, if you go back in time the point where I would arbitrarily appear would move. And unlike you, I can reset everything back to the start, back to before you started messing with shit even after death.

Why? Because my methods revolve around Magic. And the Daleks have no experience with Magic, unlike, say, The Time Lords, and even then only a small subset of them really know how to deal with it. And my method of time travel has shown to, not merely allow me to travel back in time, but allow me to turn time backwards. Erasing the present as I move to the past.

Because that's what resetting is isn't it? It's resetting. Not mere Time Travel. Even if you have protection against Time Travel, you'll still be Reset.

Fine then.

Can you even pierce my armour and shields?

And how well do you hold against hit-scan death rays?

Also, since damage to monsters and similar is based on hate, how does that translate when you're facing a creature made of the stuff?

Last edited:
Fine then.

Can you even pierce my armour and shields?
Can you defend against magic? I just need to eat some Human Souls after all.
And how well do you hold against hit-scan death rays?
You have to find me first. And as far as your sensors can tell I'm just a flower.
Also, since damage to monsters and similar is based on hate, how does that translate when you're facing a creature made of the stuff?
I'm not a Monster, and you don't have a Human Soul.

Can you hurt non-human souls?
Kind of obvious considering it was a plot point.
Not if I set everything on fire.
Would you as a Dalek really want to kill in a general area? I mean, I don't have a soul anymore, so bloodlust is assured for me.
*Shakes Magic 8-ball*

Signs point to "Yes".
Wouldn't matter much anyways, after all, God of Hyperdeath and all that after I eat seven Human Souls means it won't matter.

Kind of obvious considering it was a plot point.

Would you as a Dalek really want to kill in a general area? I mean, I don't have a soul anymore, so bloodlust is assured for me.

Wouldn't matter much anyways, after all, God of Hyperdeath and all that after I eat seven Human Souls means it won't matter.

Well if you're going that way...

Is you avatar Thor and Rapunzel?

I die

Less sure about my avatar given that its a pair of flight capable bullet hell bosses I think they might win but not sure. I know that Rumia (the girl in black) can cause darkness and that the angel is Sariel a boss from the first Touhou game. In the bad ending of that game the planet does get destroyed so that is something at least.

Last edited:
Well I loose, so now that out of the way...

ROBOT DOOMSDAY! (Unless you are completely immune to physical/energy weapons, you're pretty much screwed, especially since Touhou rustles my jimmies due to an asshat I know in real life constantly shilling it whenever anyone trys to talk about difficult videogames)

Well I loose, so now that out of the way...

ROBOT DOOMSDAY! (Unless you are completely immune to physical/energy weapons, you're pretty much screwed, especially since Touhou rustles my jimmies due to an asshat I know in real life constantly shilling it whenever anyone trys to talk about difficult videogames)
What's your avatar?

I should run. Preferably to say, the middle of Asia. Away from all the sea
As my Avatar...
Given that I have a week to prepare, I might have a few buddies to help :D

Back