The avatar of the person above you is going to try to kill you.

The dick that initally comes off as benign but is ultimately evil vs the ass that intially comes off as nice but is ultimately evil.

FUN.

If antimatter works how I think it works, I... think they could be. Maybe. Not sure. :)
Total annihilation of any matter it comes into contact with? I don't remember if Black Lanterns had respawn or not (or could just tank it do to FUCKING COMICBOOK HAX!). If they die when their body is destroyed (and can't inexplicably tank total matter annihilation), then the UEF should be able to take one down without too many deaths (they're crazy people with armor that can tank being shot with time or micro-universes and spam antimatter explosives like they're going out of style, and they fight using robot armies constructed with RTS post-scarcity bullshit).

The thing with Black Lanterns is that you need to destroy the ring, not the person. Otherwise you're delaying them at most until they can find a new dead body.

As for myself, Senketsu Shippu might be enough to let me escape and be difficult to track down due to size. Unless they're willing to blow up the entire planet, in which case I'd probably need Simon making a massive Ganmen or something.

Total annihilation of any matter it comes into contact with? I don't remember if Black Lanterns had respawn or not (or could just tank it do to FUCKING COMICBOOK HAX!). If they die when their body is destroyed (and can't inexplicably tank total matter annihilation), then the UEF should be able to take one down without too many deaths (they're crazy people with armor that can tank being shot with time or micro-universes and spam antimatter explosives like they're going out of style, and they fight using robot armies constructed with RTS post-scarcity bullshit).
It'll most likely work as long as you focus on the ring first, and then the person so there's nothing left for another ring to latch onto just in case.

The thing with Black Lanterns is that you need to destroy the ring, not the person. Otherwise you're delaying them at most until they can find a new dead body.
This :)

Ah. Daleks.

Yep, i'm so dead. Not by the blaster or laser fires, but their EX-TER-MI-NATE! is enough to make me just curl up and die. Atleast it's still better than being turned into Cybermen.

Who are you, and can you stand up to an Aviation battleship that is an Iowa with Harriers and Lazors in Abyssal form?

Who are you, and can you stand up to an Aviation battleship that is an Iowa with Harriers and Lazors in Abyssal form?
Mass Effect's Legion plus Metal Gear Rising's Blade Wolf. The airborne thing probably makes it too hard to hit with heat knives, and Legion's unarmed. Blade Wolf might be able to run away, though, if the thing has trouble with small fast targets.

Mass Effect's Legion plus Metal Gear Rising's Blade Wolf. The airborne thing probably makes it too hard to hit with heat knives, and Legion's unarmed. Blade Wolf might be able to run away, though, if the thing has trouble with small fast targets.
Hehhh.... Re can just dispatch her aircraft. No luck.

Back