The avatar of the person above you is going to try to kill you.

Is that one of the Mega Man guys? Zero or something? Could probably level my house from the outside. As Kamui'd DIO, I probably reach inside with The World and mess up his inner circuitry while he's distracted by my appearance.

Is that one of the Mega Man guys? Zero or something? Could probably level my house from the outside. As Kamui'd DIO, I probably reach inside with The World and mess up his inner circuitry while he's distracted by my appearance.
Actually, he's Omega Zero. Specifically, Omega Zero with the power of the Dark/Mother Elf.

Considering that he is described as a "bloodthirsty God of Destruction", I honestly doubt that he cares about what you are wearing, or what you look like. And considering how OPBullshitHAX the Dark/Mother Elf is, I'm pretty sure that She can counter The World.

And I have a giant lazor and a Re-class, since my nerdy self doesn't stand a chance against a jedi.

And I have a Reality-warping goddess of code, enough firepower to count as a small army in my first form, and the ability to take control of every single robot on the planet.

Toon Physics, reporting in. If I (we?) could hit Stands, which is entirely possible if it would be funny, then it's probably a fair fight.

Plus, immunity to being beheaded and being able to recover from ROAD ROLLA DA pretty quickly has to count for something.

Edit: Zero again?! This must be the work of an enemy Stand!

Well, I'll die. But me as Flowey will certainly survive. From his perspective, he'll never even meet me because I avoid him at every turn.

I can kill Flowey, but it won't last.

4chumblr might be able to make him wish for death, if we go full memetic horror of the internet.

I can kill Flowey, but it won't last.

4chumblr might be able to make him wish for death, if we go full memetic horror of the internet.

As me, I have no idea how this would go. Do the anthropomorphic internet bits get powers, is it everyone on those sites who wants me dead, or what? I could probably take two humans, but not whole sites worth of people or anything like that.

However, NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE MIGHTY MAGIKARP!

MOEMURA used TIMESTOP PIPE BOMB!

It killed the last fish she used it on! :p

Why do I get the feeling that girl is more than she looks?
As she's apparently fighting a Transformer (thank you Google reverse image search), you could say she's more than meets the eye :p

As for her odds of beating him, which are likely better than my odds of approximately nil, well... it's actually a tougher fight than I'd usually expect. Her timestop is her main advantage, but at this point in her life Akemi Homura has yet to acquire the artillery and major explosives wielded by her older self. She'll have to make do with her pistols, pipe bombs, natural magics and enhanced strength, durability and reflexes alone. Even odds she'll contrive a way to kill the thing or be forced to retreat in timestop from inability to deal enough damage, I'd say.

Assuming high end Gilgamesh, "Futile Mongrel". Assuming Luck stat lets me defy my fate of always winning, something very different happens.

Back