The avatar of the person above you is going to try to kill you.

Not familiar with that character. I'd assume I have good odds of winning with my avatar, but plenty of anime characters are stronger than Saitama or Krillin.

Nice Soul Gem ya got there. A shame is someone hit it.

Otherwise, fuck.

Yumemi could probably stomp the little gremlin to death but another one would just pop up again! And then all you're doing is waiting for a cheap robot to run out of her batteries and what kind of win is that?

DAMMIT.

Hoshino Yumemi, a buggy and kind of cheap android from the visual novel Planetarian.

Only remarkable in her ability to project holographic images and force military robots to stand down.

Depends. What chances does your avatar have?
While likely able to no-sell anything your avatar can throw at him, Prototype Zero has nothing besides punching for offensive options (yes that was enough to take out mega man, but still). In addition, Prototype Zero is running on borrowed time due to several internal flaws that can cause his systems to break down.

I win without needing to rely on my avatar, by virtue of being able to delete posts until I get a matchup I like.

My avatar would wonder why everything there are timeloop with random interval and once he found out the reason.....

Back