The avatar of the person above you is going to try to kill you.

Depending on how we interpret that avatar...

The flag of England? Duh, I win.

The nation of England?

makes small terrified noises at the thought and whistles up her time-bending friend to get her out of whatever fucked up situation sicced a whole country on her

Shooting you and.... yeah that's about it. If I hadn't switched mine last night it would have been a Sister of Battle.
Lucky me you didn't then, since even without Lucario it seems like I'd have a good chance at winning a fight. With Lucario it's a stomp.

EDIT: And then I die to the Namekian(?) and the Gem. Horribly.

Lucky me you didn't then, since even without Lucario it seems like I'd have a good chance at winning a fight. With Lucario it's a stomp.

EDIT: And then I die to the Namekian(?) and the Gem. Horribly.
I got this. Haxorus, Brick Break!

(though obviously squishy vanilla me would have to just book it like the Beast of Caerbannog was after me)

Detect, for perfect defense, followed by Roar, for perfect escape. Rinse and repeat until the 24 hours are up and you despawn.
Roar has negative priority. I may not be able to one shot you, but I can certainly whittle you to death in the space between detect and roar each encounter. Or just sleep powder you and commence the beatings.

Roar has negative priority. I may not be able to one shot you, but I can certainly whittle you to death in the space between detect and roar each encounter. Or just sleep powder you and commence the beatings.
You're assuming there'll only be a small space between encounters. I'll be actively running from you and hiding as best I can - and given I can move at ExtremeSpeed and see you coming from a half a mile away by your Aura, you're going to have a difficult time of it.

I believe I've already mentioned that Lucario more or less ignores most of what makes sans dangerous.

You're assuming there'll only be a small space between encounters. I'll be actively running from you and hiding as best I can - and given I can move at ExtremeSpeed and see you coming from a half a mile away by your Aura, you're going to have a difficult time of it.

I believe I've already mentioned that Lucario more or less ignores most of what makes sans dangerous.
Going against you as myself... QUICK! TO THE AIRPORT!

Going against you as my avatar?

*PLANET EARTH EXPLODES*

Going against you as myself... QUICK! TO THE AIRPORT!

Going against you as my avatar?

*PLANET EARTH EXPLODES*

I don't know what your avatar is. The problem is, you spawn in 40 miles away from me, so you can't aim at the planet without screwing yourself in the process. I think. As I said, I don't know what your avatar is. If that Death Star is your only weapon, you're actually kind of screwed.

I don't know what your avatar is. The problem is, you spawn in 40 miles away from me, so you can't aim at the planet without screwing yourself in the process. I think. As I said, I don't know what your avatar is. If that Death Star is your only weapon, you're actually kind of screwed.
Considering that activating said death star typically involves covering it in a self-replicating killer robot industrial base, no, it is not my only weapon.

Yeah, I have the strange feeling that one Lucario ain't gonna cut it here.
The only thing I know about Lucario is that it is a pretty good pokemon from sometime after the original generation. As myself: airport here I come.
As for my avvie: Unless Lucario is way more powerful than I think, NUKE IT FROM ORBIT! (Or something.) :lol

The only thing I know about Lucario is that it is a pretty good pokemon from sometime after the original generation. As myself: airport here I come.
As for my avvie: Unless Lucario is way more powerful than I think, NUKE IT FROM ORBIT! (Or something.) :lol
Well, it depends. What are Black Lantern Rings made of again? Because Lucario is capable of channeling Life Force into an attack that never misses. (Aura Sphere)

Well, it depends. What are Black Lantern Rings made of again? Because Lucario is capable of channeling Life Force into an attack that never misses. (Aura Sphere)
To destroy a Black Lantern Ring, you need an absolute shitton of firepower. Either two of the various lights (Red Rage, Green Will, etc) or (iirc) the White Light. Aura is neither of those, and is not in the same weight class. At best, Lucario can fuck up the body (which barely slows a Black Lantern). Doesn't end well for the dog martial artist.

Easily kills Mako as Omega Zero. Has more trouble against TimeStop McPunchy.
I die. Quickly and gorily. Hilda might be able to swing something along the lines of a stall with Zekrom/Reshiram, but I don't know 'Omega' Zero's powerlevel so I can't be sure of that.

I die. Quickly and gorily. Hilda might be able to swing something with Zekrom or Reshiram, but I don't know 'Omega' Zero's powerlevel so I can't be sure of that.
IronLucario2012 can help me explain it, but we are currently PMing each other about how a Lucario would stand against him.

The answer? Stay the HECK out of his range, in any of his forms. Especially his second form.

Its actually really interesting.

Well, it depends. What are Black Lantern Rings made of again?
The same thing all other Rings are made of, except in black color? Idk. Not that knowledgeable about stuff.

Because Lucario is capable of channeling Life Force into an attack that never misses. (Aura Sphere)
Life force. Life force. That could be interpreted in several ways! Does it revive him? If so, you win temporarily. Or does it act like enough like White Light to destroy the Ring? You win. Or can it be used to recharge? I win. Or a Lantern is too fast for Lucario and defeats him before he can do anything? I win.

Could go both ways, but I still think FTL and nuking is better. :)

Edit: or what Lunatic and Dakka said :)

Last edited:
Back