The avatar of the person above you is going to try to kill you.

Ah, hello again Omega Zero. I believe, based on our PMs, that I can beat you. It'll be a hard-fought pain in the ass to do it, but it's possible. At least that's what I'm getting from our PMs.

Life force. Life force. That could be interpreted in several ways! Does it revive him? If so, you win temporarily. Or does it act like enough like White Light to destroy the Ring? You win. Or can it be used to recharge? I win. Or a Lantern is too fast for Lucario and defeats him before he can do anything? I win.

Could go both ways, but I still think FTL and nuking is better. :)
In order: Revive? No. Enough like WL? Apparently not even close to the same power level, though it may share similarities otherwise. Recharge? Not a clue : P. Lantern too fast? Probably, given that you mention FTL.
What I'm getting from this is 'Black Lanterns OP, plz nerf.' Because FTL nukes coming from a hyper-powerful nigh-unkillable necromancer is not something a Lucario can beat.

In order: Revive? No. Enough like WL? Apparently not even close to the same power level, though it may share similarities otherwise. Recharge? Not a clue : P. Lantern too fast? Probably, given that you mention FTL.
What I'm getting from this is 'Black Lanterns OP, plz nerf.' Because FTL nukes coming from a hyper-powerful nigh-unkillable necromancer is not something a Lucario can beat.
:D :lol
Black Lanterns are the bestestestest!! <3

Recharge? Not a clue : P
Well if not from that attack, there is always the emotional heart. :evil: :)

And they still spawn 40 miles away. Need I remind you that the annihilaser can over-penetrate a planet without any notable reduction in power?
The planets are light-years apart from one another, though I don't think it would matter as having an earth-sized planet spontaneously appear inside of you is probably lethal even to a Death Star.

I'm not sure who the shocked young man in the avatar above me is, but as an anime character I figure it's a coin flip between whether I can jump him with a baseball bat or he pastes me all over a wall.

I might die against the man with the lightsaber knock-off.

My Avatar, however, could easily evade him.

I have no idea what capabilities your knight has beyond the obvious, but on face value I can blow your head off from half a mile away.

It's not actually a real knight.
It's a 'chalkling', a two dimensional animated chalk drawing.

Back