The avatar of the person above you is going to try to kill you.

Chalkling, Doc Scratch and sans have already been mentioned by me, I stomp, he stomps, and I stomp respectively. Ness and Paula however:

Well, assuming Pokemon mechanics and that Ness and Paula are Psychic types, about half the damage it would otherwise be. Assuming Earthbound Mechanics, if Lucario's faster than Paula, then he'd inflict non-elemental damage based on how much he'd charge it up, and the spheres may or may not produce splash damage when they connect. If Paula's faster, her PSI Shields would reflect the damage and either dissipate it or return to sender at half-damage. Assuming Smash mechanics, Aura Spheres would be at the damage they'd normally inflict, depending on how long you charge up.

And FYI, Paula is the one who taught Ness all those PK skills, so she'd act similarly in Smash tourneys, save with PK Freeze instead of Flash and maybe stronger Shielding.
With regard to speed, Lucario can move pretty damn quick. Not sure how fast Paula and Ness can be, but Lucario can, in short bursts, move faster than the eye can see. In addition, by 'charge up' I was referring not only to Smash's charging of Aura Sphere, but also to the use of Calm Mind, which will make it significantly stronger if given the opprtunity to use it 6 times. This will also reduce damage from 'special' techniques, presumably including most of your PK.

Overall, I'd peg this as 'hard but doable fight' on either side.

Aura attacks could probably hurt a Stand, but timestop should let Jotaro close the distance and get Star Platinum to grapple Lucario. That'll let Mako get in there and pummel him.

Looks killable though, like with guns.
Mille:
-Willed himself into existance. Made a chain of events to create himself.
-Can manipulate Space-Time
-Can revive others with the powers of time by creating timeslips.
-Warps Space-Time by just existing
-His mind is another dimension itself.
-Can create and destroy dimensions (with "Time Unlimited" and "Dimension Destroyer" respectively). He can seal his opponents into his dimensions, then destroy the dimensions with his opponents in them.
-Can revive himself with his Space-Time powers.
-Can make others into stone. He transformed the Chosen Kids from Adventure into stone.
-Split the Digital World into two.
-Can cross between dimensions/universes.
-When (if by any chance) defeated he can corrupt other by planting them Dark Spores.

Moonmille (he retains Mille abilities plus these ones):
-non-corporeal (he doesn't exist in the physical plane). He is immune to physical attacks.
-Can destroy souls with his "Death Crystal" ability.
-Transcends Space-Time.

Zeed (Moonmille abilities plus these ones. This is CHAINED Zeed):
-Instants after he evolved into Zeed, he conquered the future of the multiverse and covered it into darkness and chaos. He didn't conquer the past because Ryo was there (Ryo Akiyama is his weakness).
-Can create artificial Digimon called "VR Digimon", which are more powerful versions than their natural counter-parts. Note he created some universal Digimon with his creation power. Omegamon, Apocalymon, Wargreymon, ImperialdramonPM, Venommyorismon,Blackwargreymon, Dukemon, Sakuyamon, Megagargomon and Dukemon CM are some of the digimon he created. He also has cloning powers. He cloned Ken and some others.
-Zeed overpowered ENIAC, one of the two multi-versal entities of the Digital World. The other entity is Atanasoff (ABC).
-He can create timelines. In one of thetimelines he created Ken was an enemy.
-Can create universes.
-Can destroy universes with his "Chrono Paradox".
-Omnipresent (can exist in any point of Space-Time).
-Telepathy
-With his "Time Destroyer" he can send opponents to plane beyond Space-Time.
-Without the chains around him, he can destroy a multi-verse by just existing.
Don't worry Zeed let you have you have your last meal.

If Clawed Girl is only of regular human level durability then I might be able to land a lucky hit on her with my axe, or just drive away. Jotaro and Mako have no trouble.

This fight depends on one question.

Can the Dark Elf use the time manipulation powers of certain Cyberelfs?

Because if yes, then myself as Omega Zero would be able to win relatively easily.

If no, then I could still win, but by sniping them from a half-mile.

So how did the kids beat it?
Also being incredibly OP, I assume.
Nope. ZeedMilleniummon won. His goal for all five wonderswan game is to have Ryo Akiyama to accept him as his partner. Ryo and his partner Monodramon realize they can't beat Milleniummon so Monodramon forced Joggress himself with ZeedMilleniummon fusing both of them and completing ZeedMilleniummon goal to be his partner.
Yeah the villain won.

after dancing all night and ultimax i have gone from "i don't know" to "look bloody awesome either way"

he beat up chronus in persona Q though (with help) so chances are good.

Back