The avatar of the person above you is going to try to kill you.

Hmmm... Well, as myself I'm screwed. As my avatar, a death star to the face should work...
No. No, it really won't. Zeedmilleniummon, even when chained, is several orders of magnitude too powerful for that to help, and his avatar is unchained.

That said, there's really not a lot Lucario can do against a planet-sized weapon designed to kill planets.

And I've established that I can't do a damn thing to stop you. That said, getting on a plane is the easy way out. You probably don't need to, all things considered.
It's part of the established rules that unless necessary it's a lucario hunting down my human self. If it's something that I don't think I could fight or escape then I turn into doc scratch.

It's part of the established rules that unless necessary it's a lucario hunting down my human self. If it's something that I don't think I could fight or escape then I turn into doc scratch.
I have no idea what your avatar is supposed to be. Looks like just a weird drawing of a man to me. I can escape a normal random man no problem.

Oh God I've got Fresh after me... Hopefully the same tactics that work on normal sans will work on him too, plus I know he's actually a parasite, so I can surprise him since he probably won't know I know.

*looks up after posting*
Aaaaand I'm getting murdered by a Black Lantern again. Joy.

Last edited:
Oh God I've got Fresh after me... Hopefully the same tactics that work on normal sans will work on him too, plus I know he's actually a parasite, so I can surprise him since he probably won't know I know.

*looks up after posting*
Aaaaand I'm getting murdered by a Black Lantern again. Joy.
Instead of trying to killer you, how about I make this more interesting and have the UEF help you fight off the superpowered zombie and eldritch abomination/monument to the mistakes of the 90s?

Instead of trying to killer you, how about I make this more interesting and have the UEF help you fight off the superpowered zombie and eldritch abomination/monument to the mistakes of the 90s?
That would be much appreciated. I can take care of Fresh myself, probably, but I'd definitely need the UEF for help against the BL. Hm... I wonder... I know Aura isn't on the same tier as a White Lantern Ring, but do you think the UEF could synthesise something similar, given a week and full access to Aura?

Okay, quick question(s). What are your avatar's weaknesses, and is it true that Lord English has a weakness to pool ball/pool cue weaponry?
Andrew Hussie, and a very specific kind of Magic Cueball that only exists in his home universes. The same is true of Lord English's cueball weakness. Also if you actually kill him with Andrew Hussie then LE shows up.

I knew picking the Sun as my avatar was a good idea. Few things can beat a 1.2 million km wide ball of white-hot plasma.

Back