The avatar of the person above you is going to try to kill you.

Joseph might be able to make the organization think they killed Joseph and Amethyst by leaving behind decoys made out of a pair of pillows, some spray paint, and a piece of string, while they evacuate the country.

Well. This really depends. As me, I'm fucked. As Lucario, against the entire UEF, I'm pretty sure I'm fucked. How strong/powerful are the individual Commanders? I might stand a chance there.

...All I know about him is that he's from Middle-Earth (or that universe anyway) and is really fucking powerful. So, once again, I get curbstomped, avatar or not. Unless Feanor happens to have some weakness to Aura that I don't know about.

...Oh great. A ludicrously powerful Megaman character. Unless, Omega Zero(?) has some kind of weakness to Aura/Life Force, then *gets curbstomped again in both forms*

Depends. What is she, how powerful is she, what can she do?
Lucario can weaponise his own Aura and see that of others from over half a mile away which also renders invisibility/cloaking useless, is telepathic, has bones made of metal, he gets more powerful if hit with an attack that is considered 'dark', cannot be poisoned, and depending on moveset and whether we use his SSBB appearance, can have a wide range of abilities.

Note: Is weak to fire, fighting(martial arts), and ground type moves.

Depends. What is she, how powerful is she, what can she do?
Lucario can weaponise his own Aura and see that of others from over half a mile away which also renders invisibility/cloaking useless, is telepathic, has bones made of metal, he gets more powerful if hit with an attack that is considered 'dark', cannot be poisoned, and depending on moveset and whether we use his SSBB appearance, can have a wide range of abilities.

Note: Is weak to fire, fighting(martial arts), and ground type moves.
She's, uh...

... basically a reincarnation of this:
and with capabilities to match, too. Somehow. Including "sailing" (which in her new form basically entails somehow standing, walkingand/or skating on the water surface). And with armour and weapons that are (somehow) as capable as those of the original article, despite being significantly shrunk down and/or altered.

*she kongou away.

Yeah, I know, a bit of a stretch of a pun, but eh.

She's, uh...

... basically a reincarnation of this:
and with capabilities to match, too. Somehow. Including "sailing" (which in her new form basically entails somehow standing, walkingand/or skating on the water surface). And with armour and weapons that are (somehow) as capable as those of the original article, despite being significantly shrunk down and/or altered.
That is a big boat, and those are some big guns. Fortunately, with the right moveset, Lucario can Detect (and avoid) the first volley, run in close at 'blinding speed' (ExtremeSpeed) and pummel her in Close Combat, with techniques that are extra effective on things made of metal. So, fortunately, this one could go either way.

Then we have sans. The answer to this is simple. Aura Sphere cannot miss, and does significant amounts of damage. In addition, most of sans' attacks would affect Lucario's Soul, except Lucario uses his Soul (in the form of Aura) as a weapon on a regular basis. So, not a difficult fight this time.

...Oh great. A ludicrously powerful Megaman character. Unless, Omega Zero(?) has some kind of weakness to Aura/Life Force, then *gets curbstomped again in both forms*
Eh, just treat me as a Steel/Fighting type Legendary. I'm not unbeatable, you know. I enjoy drawing out fights, and have a one-track mind. Also, I get distracted easily.
... hmmm. I guess Kongou takes it. Maybe.
Zero's destroyed bigger.
*she kongou away.

Yeah, I know, a bit of a stretch of a pun, but eh.
I lose. Heavily.
As myself I lose to Lucario, but as a namekian and gem I win easily.
Again, I lose.
The former colonies should be very afraid... :rofl:
I unleash the Dark Elf.

Back