The avatar of the person above you is going to try to kill you.

At least I didn't end up fighting whatever inevitably overpowered Digimon is above me. Just a time-stopping magical girl. One could argue it's before she sold her soul off to a space bunny but.....meh. I fairly confident I can just avoid her and hide. The USA is a rather big place.

My Avatar consisting of Willard H. Wright and Lion Ushiromiya can either Kill her or avoid her. A shame Willard's missing an arm at this point.

Yeah, I should be ok against a girl and her dying / severely injured boyfriend. Bringing my avatar into this makes it a stomp.

I see nothing there that allows it to survive 50 Cal. Anti-Tank Rounds. And without weapons, it's basically limited to chasing helicopters, on foot, and throwing stuff at them. Or possibly punching tanks.
Prototype Zero is capable of backhanding away plasma bolts, tank shells, monomolecular yo-yos, missiles, explosive sprays, and other such things. Mere bullets pose no challenge.

I call 911, then stall for time by asking if I can read their book while they preach at me.

Some sort of *squints* eldrecth dragon beast. This should go swimmingly!

This spiderman above me can kill me by talking like a british chaps near me for 24 hours or more.

Dear god. I'm so dead.

She is a youkai that can manipulate emotion. Well, one intrepertation of it. She might want to take away your face for her own collection, since she can't show any emotion at all, which makes her needing masks to express herself.
So she peels my face off or makes me so miserable that I kill myself.

I have no idea what you are? I'm gonna guess I die horribly. lol
Here the profile from wikimon.
Flying freely between space and time, it is a king of evil that is still trying to destroy all eras and worlds. Although a Digimon will become aDigitama if defeated in battle, there are very rare occasions when it has instead been reborn from within the corpse of its data. According to one theory, when Millenniumon died in a furious battle, the dark soul it possessed was reborn as Zeed Millenniumon. Also, as for the bands which wrap around Zeed Millenniumon, it is said that they are like chains which suppress its abilities, but it is unknown who could cast such a spell on Zeed Millenniumon.[N 1][N 1] However, it is foretold that if it is released from this spell, it will rain unfathomable destruction upon the Digital World. Its Special Move is "Time Destroyer", which consigns hostile opponents to oblivion across space and time. So far, no one who has been brushed off by this technique has returned alive from space and time.

Back