I feel very intrigued and worried now. Whoever those are, I can't imagine they are going to like what happens when she finds out who Dumbledored her...

Although as I may have alluded to in a previous post, at SOME point SOMEONE (might be an Endbringer, definitely will be them) is going to end up emulating Gru upon assaulting Vector's lair...

Should it be her father (something I too am curious about) I suspect that merely means he'll get a head start before she chases him down. They might get along again afterwards, but there's going to be a fun game of rocket tag first.

Last edited:
Sorry, every time I hear DOOMED...I immediately think of this...

Despite being a shameless cash grab...I still think of Doomslayer as this guy...

...and he is pretty cool to hang out with if you ever get the chance...

Everyone keeps saying that its the endbringers, and while yes that does make some sense, I find myself leaning more towards Randall and Kevin, as MP3.1415player called them elsewhere. I find myself thinking this because of a couple of lines that are said in the interlude and for where Taylor is. If it is them, and a unknown third helping them, it seems to me that there would be even more of a story then something the Endbringers are doing... unless the him was Scoin? If the him is Taylor's dad, Kevin and Randall make more sense.

Edit: apparently from MP3.14 himself on spacebattles.com, there are 4... maybe Dinah and Lisa?

Last edited:
I just watched a youtube video about DOOM (2016) and found out that in the end credits there are thematically appropriate scenes shown when they credit different parts of the development team.

For the play testers a tiny doomguy figurine is shown fighting a demon... I had this flash of QA:Taylor getting the ability to summon tiny Doom guys that can get better/more brutal as they learn and more lethal with new weapons. They should also shout in tiny high pitched voices as they throw themselves at villains.

Lots of tiny Doom guys with mini BFGs shooting at Leviathan would be really cool. And kind of cute...? Maybe? Style them like Kancolle fairies maybe, in that they can hold entire conversations by simply roaring (squeaking) at each other. 🤔

I just watched a youtube video about DOOM (2016) and found out that in the end credits there are thematically appropriate scenes shown when they credit different parts of the development team.

For the play testers a tiny doomguy figurine is shown fighting a demon... I had this flash of QA:Taylor getting the ability to summon tiny Doom guys that can get better/more brutal as they learn and more lethal with new weapons. They should also shout in tiny high pitched voices as they throw themselves at villains.

Lots of tiny Doom guys with mini BFGs shooting at Leviathan would be really cool. And kind of cute...? Maybe? Style them like Kancolle fairies maybe, in that they can hold entire conversations by simply roaring (squeaking) at each other. 🤔
Oh gosh, now I see MP3.14 writing an omake about that

All will become clear.

Clearish.

Sort of.

Probably... :evil:
Its hard to get a clear view when there is GORE all over the windshield.

On that note....

For some laughs:

Emma's possible response to Taylor showing back up.

Last edited:
Color me confused. I think it's a shade of green, but don't quote me on that.
If it is never mentioned again, it will probably also not be missed.

No, what would happen is it's never mentioned again, but that conversation is incredibly important and affects future events. Meaning that if you skipped and ignored it, you are missing information needed to make sense of future events.

Last edited:
That interlude kinda just seemed like mp3 talking with two co-authors about the story. If that's the case, this kinda meta-gaming kind of turns me off the story. If it isn't the case, dialogue-only chapters with no actual content or hints that will later make sense still kind of turn me off of the story. The only actual hint towards anything in the whole chapter was the nebulous "...he..." and "...his..." reaction. I'll reserve judgement until we find out what's actually going on, but as of now it seems like a throw-away chapter.

That interlude kinda just seemed like mp3 talking with two co-authors about the story. If that's the case, this kinda meta-gaming kind of turns me off the story. If it isn't the case, dialogue-only chapters with no actual content or hints that will later make sense still kind of turn me off of the story. The only actual hint towards anything in the whole chapter was the nebulous "...he..." and "...his..." reaction. I'll reserve judgement until we find out what's actually going on, but as of now it seems like a throw-away chapter.

Except it is a chapter that contains "actual content". It doesn't reveal everything, but it does establish several important facts.
1. It wasn't a "trigger event" which put Taylor in this situation
2. It likely has nothing to do with Emma and Sophia either
3. Taylor is being put through this hell as a training exercise
4. The people responsible are actively monitoring her progress
5. The people responsible are worried about what someone else will do if they discover what they are doing
6. The people responsible are well aware of the fact Taylor is likely to evicerate them if/when she learns they were responsible for her suffering

Back