save the earth, its the only planet with chocolate. (this fic is cool and that i can see DOOM!lor giving the merchants a piece of her mind (in the form of a size 12 boot in their backside))

having just re-read this, I wonder if piggot is going to sit sophia down, show her all the videos in chronological order and then just go "would you like juvie or should we hand you over to her?"

Hmmm, I wonder if Piggot will worry about the term "Kill stealing"?

After all, she's already said she won't put the Protectorate or PRT into a position where they oppose Taylor (will need to reread, can't remember if they've given her a handle).

Isn't it normal when caught in the sights of an apex predator to freeze for a reason? Any choice could be the wrong one.

I wonder if the Argent energy would be able to bypass those issues? Getting through the time stop and bypassing the physical toughness of the Endbringers body to impact their 'soul'? Or basically the thing that acts like a soul and is their motive force.

I wonder if the Argent energy would be able to bypass those issues? Getting through the time stop and bypassing the physical toughness of the Endbringers body to impact their 'soul'? Or basically the thing that acts like a soul and is their motive force.
no idea because shes not currently going to share the effects of argent or even argent energy because shes likely seen the effects of argent without any consuqences.

no idea because shes not currently going to share the effects of argent or even argent energy because shes likely seen the effects of argent without any consuqences.
Hmm, it's likely a misunderstanding on my part, but I was talking about the (Hell) energy that is part of the munitions she uses having an impact on the target even with the affects that the shards have on said targets like the time stop and the fact that physics might take a back seat to it, hence tough skin meaning nothing.

Hmm, it's likely a misunderstanding on my part, but I was talking about the (Hell) energy that is part of the munitions she uses having an impact on the target even with the affects that the shards have on said targets like the time stop and the fact that physics might take a back seat to it, hence tough skin meaning nothing.
Ah I thought you meant overall...it's entirely possible as we don't know the full effects of argent energy

no need for mastering in my opinion: her power simply teleports another several miles away from Overkill's location every time she goes shadow.

And after the second time Sophia declares again to be able to take on Overkill her Shard get tired of the [Host] idiocy and Master her because it does not want to be part of the collateral damage.

For some reason I'm picturing a bedraggled and sleep deprived Sophia running up to Overkill, dropping into sieza and yelling "Teach me senpai!"

i mean that is essensially what the doomguy did in 2016 he survived....eternaty in hell fighting and surviving
Yes, but remember, Taylor both has a respawn ability and looted the Mars Facility to the bedrock. Sophia would have no food, little water, no weapons that she didn't bring with her, no ammo, and every demon that fled Hell to go to Mars in hope of avoiding being where Taylor was going ready and willing to chow down on the unarmored squishy human.

Back