Star Wars: Rebellion

Jedi Grand Master Shaak Ti
Born: BBC 50

Traits:
Jedi Master Consular:
A great student of the Force. (+9 Piety, +8 Diplomacy, +6 Learning, +5 All other stats)
Jedi Grand Master: The title Grand Master brings with it respect. (+2 Diplomacy)
Duelist: A master of Form II, Makashi. (+2 Martial)
Devout: Few match her faith in the Force. (+3 Piety)
Hunter: A decade of living on Felucia endowed her with the knowledge needed to survive. (+2 Martial, +1 Diplomacy)
Mystic: A master of the subtle Jedi arts. (+2 Piety)

Stats:
Diplomacy:
25+8+2+1=36
Martial: 24+5+2+2=33
Stewardship: 15+5=20
Intrigue: 10+5=15
Piety: 26+9+2+3=40
Learning: 18+6=24
---
To quote several individuals:

"Shaak Ti: Badass!"

Good write-up, but it's kinda breaking my SoD. She's the Grandmaster and Ashoka equals her in Martial? Ehh..

Good write-up, but it's kinda breaking my SoD. She's the Grandmaster and Ashoka equals her in Martial? Ehh..
Ahsoka has literally dedicated her life to knowing how to wreck shit, Force or not. Shaak Ti has devoted herself to Diplomacy, healing, and understanding the Force. That she is as good as she is should say something.

The Jedi don't promote based solely on how much ass you can kick.
Also, this.

Plus, she uses her Piety to help with her Martial. Piety is the 'do force stuff' stat, so it makes sense that a high piety could give Martial advantages or something.

Plus, 33 is really, really high. This is more about Ahsoka being a badass high-level Jedi. And even then the Grandmaster for whom fighting is, like, a secondary priority is her equal. It'd be like if that musician you really liked was also better at your own job than you :p. "In my spare time I do better than X at accounting because I make it all look easy."

Last edited:
Well she definitely deserves to be a Grand Master for everything that she had been through. Especially since she did not get killed by a certain apprentice called Starkiller (I wonder how different he is in this quest?) who was butterflied away.

Since Piety seems to be such a big deal against Sith Lords, we really need to find out more ways to increase that for everyone. Especially if it protects against the Dark Side.

Still I wonder how many Sith there are that Palpatine can actually throw at us? Love to see his force genocide plan heavily backfire on him this entire quest. :rofl:

Well she definitely deserves to be a Grand Master for everything that she had been through. Especially since she did not get killed by a certain apprentice called Starkiller (I wonder how different he is in this quest?) who was butterflied away.

Since Piety seems to be such a big deal against Sith Lords, we really need to find out more ways to increase that for everyone. Especially if it protects against the Dark Side.

Still I wonder how many Sith there are that Palpatine can actually throw at us? Love to see his force genocide plan heavily backfire on him this entire quest. :rofl:
Galen is 1 Part Stannis the Mannis, 1 Part Superman, and 1 Part Bastila Shan.

Hmm. We're her equal or better in everything but Dip and Piety, while we don't even have our prestige class perk. Nice.

Last edited:
Jedi Grand Master Shaak Ti
Born: BBC 50

Traits:
Jedi Master Consular:
A great student of the Force. (+9 Piety, +8 Diplomacy, +6 Learning, +5 All other stats)
Jedi Grand Master: The title Grand Master brings with it respect. (+2 Diplomacy)
Duelist: A master of Form II, Makashi. (+2 Martial)
Devout: Few match her faith in the Force. (+3 Piety)
Hunter: A decade of living on Felucia endowed her with the knowledge needed to survive. (+2 Martial, +1 Diplomacy)
Mystic: A master of the subtle Jedi arts. (+2 Piety)

Stats:
Diplomacy:
25+8+2+1=36
Martial: 24+5+2+2=33
Stewardship: 15+5=20
Intrigue: 10+5=15
Piety: 26+9+2+3=40
Learning: 18+6=24
---
To quote several individuals:

"Shaak Ti: Badass!"
Question Why the Hell is she not in charge?

I'd like to see a character with, like, 50 martial and dogshit everything else. Wonder how'd that play.

Back