Star Wars: Rebellion

heh we pull this strike off with only a few loss and this will go down as one of the most one sided battles in the galaxy's history.

[X] Rejoin Command

Difficult to decide... Be the Jedi that blows up the reactor or be the general that provides battle meditation to everybody...

To the people voting to get into a fighter; 1) we're wounded, 2) we already have the rest of the Jedi in fighters, 3) we're the supreme commander of the Alliance, lets leaving the fighters to the Jedi and the pilots as we'll need someone in command of it all; that would be us. 4) lets not push our luck.

To the people voting to get into a fighter; 1) we're wounded, 2) we already have the rest of the Jedi in fighters, 3) we're the supreme commander of the Alliance, lets leaving the fighters to the Jedi and the pilots as we'll need someone in command of it all; that would be us. 4) lets not push our luck.
5) BATTLE MEDITATION

And when Vader goes out in his Advanced to go relieve some anger issues on our fighters?

We have at the very least dozens of Jedi Masters and Knights in fighters...
God almighty that's going to suck for Tie pilots, I mean attrition rates against skilled X wing pilots is so horrible it made the empire reconsider their no shields policy and their going against force sensitises in custom versions... blind.

... I almost feel sorry for the bastards

Last edited:
God almighty that's going to suck for Tie pilots, I mean attrition rates against skilled X wing pilots is so horrible it made the empire reconsider thier no shields policy and thier going against force sensitises in custom versions... blind.

... I almost feel sorry for the bastards

And by the time the Empire actually works on improving their fighters, we will have something that makes X wings obsolete. :lol

The Galactic Empire is surprisingly non-creative compared to the Sith Empire of the Old Republic. Although that Empire took more than a thousand years to create.

Maybe a little sooner. But not too much. They took forever to design and perfect in canon, and I don't see that changing.
takes time to develop new fightercaft and it would be a shame if some larcenous louts were to disrupt the process.

The Avenger is the mass-production version of the TIE Advanced Vader is testing. A bare-bones version without all the bells and whistles of the final production model could theoretically be pushed out in about a year or so.

Just in time for the Mon Cal Shipyards to open up and start churning out lots and lots of fighters and capital ships :)

The Avenger is the mass-production version of the TIE Advanced Vader is testing. A bare-bones version without all the bells and whistles of the final production model could theoretically be pushed out in about a year or so.
huh we're going to have to do some black ops against Sienar Fleet Systems then I think we need to keep the empire on its back for as long as possible.

Just in time for the Mon Cal Shipyards to open up and start churning out lots and lots of fighters and capital ships :)
And Raxus Prime, I hope.

Back