Be a Primaris Marine or No?

• Yes

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Nicholas Brooks It's a sub-discipline of Telepathy. I say that because in the wiki entry it states 'Technomancy affects the spirits of machines the same way other psychic disciplines manipulate the minds of sentient creatures.' The only psyker discipline I know of that directly influences minds and thoughts is Telepathy.

While that is true, Tzeentch can fuck you anyway, because you are psyker and he is a god of schemes. You just need to focus on short term divination, so that if he/it do something, you'll be fucked on small scale ;)

If I remember right there were a handful of short-term divination powers in the WH40K Dark Heresy RPG, which would then give bonus to hit enemy at range or in close combat, so it could be a interesting option (but I'd stick with pyromancy for my vote because reasons...).

Maybe Cryokinesis too? Since basically, it's just changing the temperature. I dunno if it's like making the atoms move faster or slower, but I don't think that is what creates witchfire. Anyway, regular heat-change should be a sub-discipline of telekinesis, at least if you use the physics approach.
Actually, ice and a drop in temperature is a common side effect of psychic powers. Well, aside from Pyromancy.

Edit: Also, super low temperatures combined with telekinesis is basically what the Vlka Fenryka have

Last edited:
@Uber_Fail_Dinesh How many actual Successor Chapters have the Disciples of the Throne made in their millennia-spanning history? They've got enough marines for it.

Edit: I just realized that with Biomancy and Telekinesis we can create Lightning Bullets! And Lightning Spheres! And Lighting Shields! And a whole bunch of other Lightning stuff because Lightning is AWESOME!

Last edited:
@Uber_Fail_Dinesh How many actual Successor Chapters have the Disciples of the Throne made in their millennia-spanning history? They've got enough marines for it.

Edit: I just realized that with Biomancy and Telekinesis we can create Lightning Bullets! And Lightning Spheres! And Lighting Shields! And a whole bunch of other Lightning stuff because Lightning is AWESOME!
huh, use warp generated lightning to provide power to our equipment?

In the entirety of the chapter's history, 10 Chapters have been founded. To this day, 7 are still around. You guys are pretty good at keeping your descendants alive.

IG, yes, but OOG no. Which reminds me. New contest! Make up a chapter in the table roller (ignore the gene-seed origin). The best seven are given threadmarks and a question to ask me. Submissions will be accepted for 48 hours.

Back