Be a Primaris Marine or No?

• Yes

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm honestly torn between which discipline to vote for.
On one hand, Telekinesis is the one I want to vote for, because as someone else mentioned Darth Vader style powers.
But before I make a decision have to ask, is Santic Daemonology something we can pick? Forgive me if I'm wrong because I can't fully recall but aren't we going to face off against the Thousand Sons eventually?

Feel free to correct my assumptions.

his is an alpha class its more like planet wide firestorms hot enough to melt a hive
That does sound awesome. However, I would pick Telekinesis for its versatility. It starts off with just moving objects and some telekinetic blasts and eventually allows for psychic shields and dimensional gates.
I'm honestly torn between which discipline to vote for.
On one hand, Telekinesis is the one I want to vote for, because as someone else mentioned Darth Vader style powers.
But before I make a decision have to ask, is Santic Daemonology something we can pick? Forgive me if I'm wrong because I can't fully recall but aren't we going to face off against the Thousand Sons eventually?

Feel free to correct my assumptions.
Daemonology is a highly classified and rare discipline due to the inherent dangers involved with delving into the secrets of Chaos. We will be outright barred from any attempts to learn it for a long time.

Cool forgot about that tidbit with Daemonology, though I'll be voting for it the moment it becomes an option.

[X] Telekinesis

As mentioned above it's versatile, though I do admit that Pyromancy was a tempting option to vote for.

Cool forgot about that tidbit with Daemonology, though I'll be voting for it the moment it becomes an option.

[X] Telekinesis

As mentioned above it's versatile, though I do admit that Pyromancy was a tempting option to vote for.
As an Alpha Psyker, we can learn at least 3 disciplines, probably 4. We can to Pyromancy later, although I'm not much of a fan of Telepathy... Divination is a maybe for me.

Last edited:
[X] Telekinesis

I want Telekinesis so that we can start flying on our own and doing our best impression of a super saiyan.

[X] Telekinesis

Let's out Darth Vader Vader!

Mind bullets and superior fire storms!!!

As well as biomamcy and we can fuck over everyone not us!

Back