I really don't know why any of you think it's just going to end right here, when Drich has been working on it and Commander even today.

I don't know why but almost all writer who have good story just do this. like what the hell.
I know right?
It's just sad that their muse leaves them just when they spinner up such a nice tasty piece for us.
And then they just cut us off from more.
It feels like our favourite pizzeria chain flossing all over again

Last edited:
I know right?
It's just sad that they're muse leaves them just when they spinner up such a nice tasty piece for us.
And then they just cut us off from more.
It feels like our favourite pizzeria chain flossing all over again
Such is the nature of the muse. like shooting star igniting across the night sky only to disappear moment later like they where never there in the first place.

This is the perfect way to deal with warhammer (any version), Dragon Age, and several other settings.

I hope it continues.

If not, it, at least, inspired me.

Last edited:
Technically you are the one breaking the rules.
Commonly called "necroposting", posting in threads long after the last reply is not in itself disruptive. However, contentless complaints about "necroposting" are disruptive and can be infracted. If a post long after the last reply is disruptive, that would be because of some other reason entirely unrelated to how long after the last reply it was made.

Staff Notice - Rule 4: Don't be Disruptive. We specifically ask users not to leave contentless complaints about "Thread Necromancy."
Just posting that you like something is spam. The reaction system for a reason.
Nagging the author to update or "hoping it will continue" is also spam.

Last edited:
Warning: Rule 4: Don't be Disruptive - "Thread Necromancy" is not against SV's Rules. Complaining about it is.
rule 4: don't be disruptive - "thread necromancy" is not against sv's rules. complaining about it is.
Technically SV has no rules against necroing.

However posts with little content and posts just wanting updates are frowned upon, yes.
Just posting that you like something is spam. The reaction system for a reason.
Nagging the author to update or "hoping it will continue" is also spam.
@Zennishi, @SCDarkSoul, @MrCogmor, I must inform you that Leafy is quite right. The text of Rule 4 is very clear on this matter. There are few 'cures' worse than the disease, but scolding other users for leaving late comments of appreciation certainly ranks among them. Such responses are far more disruptive than any "Thread Necromancy" could be, and as such we look on them very poorly. As all of you are otherwise users in good standing, and in consideration of the fact that this community standard may be different from norms set elsewhere on the internet, I have elected to refrain from standard disciplinary Infractions at this time. However, I have logged this against your accounts as a Staff Notice.

This warning extends to @randomcringyjoke as well, to a lesser extent. Going forward I hope all of you will be more mindful of SV's Rules.

I'm, ah, just going to put this here while the threads already been raised from the dead. Please don't kill me?

It's what I was listening to when they started building the ships, from a series where a bunch of high-tech psychics are travelling towards Earth hoping for peace. I thought it was fitting.

You know, with the way things are going, I wouldn't be too surprised if the Tau ended up joining with this faction of humanity when they show up (assuming they don't join the imperium and that the Tau aren't butterflied away).

I don't think anyone should willingly join the imperium. Better off just seeding a new colony in a different galaxy and wishing milky way "good luck". Just too much baggage.

I don't think anyone should willingly join the imperium. Better off just seeding a new colony in a different galaxy and wishing milky way "good luck". Just too much baggage.
...that's actually a pretty decent idea, though I'd imagine there's some issue to explain why no one has done it. Maybe ftl isn't possible in a calm Warp? That'd explain why the Old Ones needed to build the Webway in an age where there were no daemons making warp-travel unsafe. And it'ed explain why the War in Heaven took so damn long, outside the Webway both sides would have needed to use sleeper ships to travel between star systems. And thinking about it, Precognition probably wasn't a possibility back then either or else the Old Ones would have realized not installing an off switch in the Krorks would spell their doom...

Regarding other galaxies, I remember reading somewhere that the cog boys have sent probes to nearby galaxies. Everyone of these probes has picked up Ork transmissions ...

Back