Shadowrun: Mumbai [NOW RECRUITING; ALL WELCOME!]

Question. Do you live in this van and is it more often than not parked down by the river?

Haha.

No, I'm not a cybernetic Chris Farley.

I've got a temporary apt. Lifestyle to cover sleeping arrangements. You will find the van parked outside of any given bounty office, since bounties are what pays the bills. (Or, uh...locksmithing if the bounty thing is not working out that month...)

I could live out of the van if I needed to. But it's preferable to not.

I could live out of the van if I needed to. But it's preferable to not
Sounds legit. Actually thinking about it a little more, a shared low-rent pad for the crew would be a decent idea. That way no one has to be subjected to the risks and dangers of Deirdre's luxury high rise apartment and she can rest easy at night knowing no bloody street person or brat will be knocking on the door in the middle of the night.

After looking through the statwiki, I really want an HK30.

Also, I'd really like a RL version of that snk130 collapsible heavy pistol.

Your shopping list is weak,

Snip

Better suited to a heavy mount on a drone or vehicle, in use by a rigger.

And a reconfigurable rifle that can use all the ammo types I want at any given time is a better fit to concept as a bounty hunter.

Don't even need to reconfigure with my current sets, it's a light sniper with shotgun attachment.

It's not really a shopping list, just a couple things I liked.

Better suited to a heavy mount on a drone or vehicle, in use by a rigger.

And a reconfigurable rifle that can use all the ammo types I want at any given time is a better fit to concept as a bounty hunter.

Don't even need to reconfigure with my current sets, it's a light sniper with shotgun attachment.

It's not really a shopping list, just a couple things I liked.

Well if we are just talking things we like I should mention the T-90UM in the Euroe War Antiques book.

Waiting on an answer to my last question at the moment:

I'd had it in mind that Briar Patch generally heard about/received magic-related jobs through his Talismonger contact, who's also an ex-girlfriend. Didn't realise until now that I actually hadn't mentioned that though.

So Thomas is basically going to walk straight into the bar and try to find a source of information (probably a bartender, I guess) to point him to where he needs to go/introduce him to the Johnson. What do I need to roll for that, if anything?

I can't really write up a scene until I don't know how I'm going to get to the meeting in question.

@zero_traveler I'm trying to figure out what the fraggin meaning of "Bhidu" is. Cause all I've found out is that it's Hindi, but that doesn't help much.

A quick Google gets an urban dictionary that says it is Mumbaislang for "dude" and/or (making a bit of a jump) "chummer"

As well as a page of Hindi meme pictures which I can't translate, but that context seems to confirm "dude" status.

Ninja'd

@zero_traveler I'm trying to figure out what the fraggin meaning of "Bhidu" is. Cause all I've found out is that it's Hindi, but that doesn't help much.
Dude. It means dude.

A quick Google gets an urban dictionary that says it is Mumbaislang for "dude" and/or (making a bit of a jump) "chummer"

As well as a page of Hindi meme pictures which I can't translate, but that context seems to confirm "dude" status.

Ninja'd

Entirely correct.

Speaking candidly, are there any glaring flaws you guys can see with Gavan? It's been a while since I worked up anything Shadowrun, and I haven't done 5e at all

Speaking candidly, are there any glaring flaws you guys can see with Gavan? It's been a while since I worked up anything Shadowrun, and I haven't done 5e at all
I think he looks pretty good, kind of a more level, normal, fightier complement to Deirdre. The stealth angles are good, gets us in to a lot of trouble and can probably get us out as well.

So, is this dead now?

It's been a week.

And some players haven't even posted in the IC yet.

Just wondering...

Not dead, waiting for the last person to post in the IC before I update.

I've been waiting on a response for a while now:

I'd had it in mind that Briar Patch generally heard about/received magic-related jobs through his Talismonger contact, who's also an ex-girlfriend. Didn't realise until now that I actually hadn't mentioned that though.

So Thomas is basically going to walk straight into the bar and try to find a source of information (probably a bartender, I guess) to point him to where he needs to go/introduce him to the Johnson. What do I need to roll for that, if anything?

Waiting on an answer to my last question at the moment:

*previous quote*

I can't really write up a scene until I don't know how I'm going to get to the meeting in question.

Is this still open? And are there any players here interested in acquiring a butler?

Back