Requisite pony thread (No creepers)

Twilight isn't allowed to intervene when Longhorn performs arson, destruction of property, and sows general terror, but is allowed to perform kidnapping and identity theft on whim and intervene when Longhorn destroys "historical" property - by destroying the same property completely to make a prison for him. No logic applies to the legality of anything in that comic.

Bonus points, Pinkie is allowed to set Longhorn on fire.

Agreed. The Fluttershy one.....it kinda draws the line.
Eh, that one of Fluttershy may be a little to NSFW.
So what do I do? Remove under spoiler, or delete? Of course, I personally believe that it is an empty panic, but I'm generally pretty insensitive person, so I try to rely on such matters to the opinion of others.

While the image is sent under spoiler. I probably will write a Moderator and ask him\her.

And so the image returns to its place. It seems all right

In the meantime, here's a pony from the Apocrypha.

link

link

link

link

Last edited:
[Completely Fake Voice] "Oh, no! Angel has gotten dirty again! I had better clean him up!" [Entirely unconvincing voice]

Wow, you're starting to descend to lesson zero levels of avoidance, Twilight.

And her friends have no idea what Twilight actually wants in her castle, leading to actually pretty pathetic results.

And Giant Muscle-Pony Masseuse is best masseuse. But some wall breaking and bone breaking may be involved.

And, well... that turned out okay. Picking a single room each was a lot better than all of them trying to decorate the whole castle together, and... that was actually pretty heartfelt, using the roots of the Golden Oaks as the frame of the chandler over the map. From the roots of home to the journeys to come. And pretty interesting that they can copy memories and put the images into crystals.

Last edited:
I'm not sure I would call that a rise in visual quality (though the second is certainly a much more technically complex and sophisticated image) so much as a move from a more to a less stylized design. Sometimes one is good and sometimes the other is good.

I kinda liken this episode to the Star Trek: TNG episode 'Family'. Take a little break and tend to the consequences and emotional fallout from such a big change.

Luna has no idea what Shining was in such a hurry about. It's like he's never seen her sparring gear for her matches with her sister. Besides, Celestia's is scarier, it's made of fire.

I kinda liken this episode to the Star Trek: TNG episode 'Family'. Take a little break and tend to the consequences and emotional fallout from such a big change.

It reminded me of solid S1 episodes like Suited for Success. The conflict was ultimately about style. No villain. Just the characters themselves trying to make a favorable solution.

Also Spike has a little Rarity plushie.

I might just set up a Tumblr account just so I can see how Princess Luna reacts to Dwarf Fortress.

Actually, no. That's probably more Celestia's kind of game.

Back