Requisite pony thread (No creepers)

Violation of CC.III.4.: You agree not to post any images, videos, or other multimedia that is intended to appeal to the prurient interest
Last edited by a moderator:

Looks the Crusaders might be getting their marks.
Starlight Glimmer confirmed to have her own mark.

Equality for All

Looks like a combination of Twilight and Trixie.

The Mane 6's CM start vibrating when there's a Friendship Mission. WTF.
It seems there'll be multiple missions this season. Excitement!
The first mission (I assume, a mission anyway) is in what we assume to be the Griffon territory.

The map has additional uses. DUN DUN DUUUUN.

Tears and Honor
Artists' Notes said:
Epitaph text:
"Eternal memory and glory to the Heroes!

To the guards of Celestia and Luna, who did not spare their lives and stopped the enemy by their chests.
Simple townspeople and villagers, who died in those terrible days.
Archers truly noble bandits of forest roads, that came with sir Timberhost, to the defend of our city, and fought to the their last breath.
Former ConArm soldier, who showed that in their ranks there are still those who remember what «honor» means, and about which we know only that his name is Soulstrey, but we will remember him forever.
And to all those who gave their lives to protect our foals."

P.S. That is not Pinkie Pie. I don't know what I was thinking about when I drew this random pony.

Tropico crossed with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic for both pictures.
Why must all my Tropico crossovers feature ponies?
http://vittorionobile.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Tropico-Equestria-Edition-514122470

I present a fourth My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic + Tropico crossover. As usual majority of Tropico's fanart is featuring ponies :(
Willing to completely overlook that because of Pony El Presidente!

Warning: Warning
*Pokes Richardson with a horn*
He's breathing!
Thanks!
Time for headcanon!
EDIT: No
For Science! by CaptainPudgeMuffin -
Threesomes make everything better!

I'd Rather Sleep In by CaptainPudgeMuffin
warning Your post has been infracted, because the first image is quite clearly trying to be vaguely sexual. Don't attempt to toe the line, kids. The thread title explicitly says 'No Creepers'.

Staff policy decision regarding violations of 3.4 of the Community Compact.
staff ruling Hello, everyone.

Over the time Sufficient Velocity has been around, we've received... more reports from this thread than I'd really like to note. Ordinarily, if we received so many reports from a given thread, we'd probably just close the thread immediately. However, for the most part, the thread is pretty well-behaved, and I don't have a problem with most of the posts within.

However, I'd still like to avoid the thread from... toeing the line so much.

As such, I am implementing a new policy for this thread. From now on, people posting images that are found to violate section III.4 of the Community Compact will automatically receive a substantial infraction and a week-long threadban from this thread. Users that violate this rule again will receive a larger infraction, and be banned permanently from this thread.

For reference, section 3.4 of the Community Compact is thus;

1. You agree not to post any images, videos, or other multimedia that is intended to appeal to the prurient interest, including, but not limited to:
    1. Depicts or appears to depict children unclothed or in a sexual fashion;
    2. Depicts adults engaged in sexual acts or otherwise fully naked;
    3. Depicts anyone, or any animal, in a state of extreme injury or physical trauma which would make it generally unacceptable for display broadly to members of the public;

In the interests of helping users to determine if content is suitable for posting in this thread, I would ask that if you are unsure if an image is suitable for the thread, that you PM it to any one of our moderators (a list of which can be found in the Community Compact, linked above) for review. No punishment will be forthcoming to any poster for doing so.

Last edited:

Figures..

There's a Shining in your Armor

Lamia Jack

Spider Shy

Pinkie Slime

Harpy Dash

Wormie Sparkle

I demand a fic of this!

The Royal Sketchbook

Never Be Royals

Fluttershy didn't think she'd ever be funny enough for Pinkie Pie.

After all, she hadn't been a very good Pinkie Pie. She wasn't very good at thinking of jokes, or telling them. But, one day, Pinkie made a silly face at her, and without even thinking Fluttershy made the same face back.

Pinkie couldn't contain herself. She laughed so hard that she couldn't even stand up. For a moment Fluttershy was stunned into silence, until Pinkie's laughter filled her, and she fell on the floor laughing along with her.

In that moment, Fluttershy understood. It wasn't a matter of being funny enough. She didn't have to become somepony else. Pinkie was simply full of laughter, so full that it was always just below the surface and ready to burst out.

Pinkie just loved to laugh. And Fluttershy loved to help.

Last edited:
Back