Requisite pony thread (No creepers)

By Ambris

Angel With A Shotgun
Inspiration from this song -> www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cWqvT…

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
fighting 'til the war's won,
I don't care if heaven won't take me back.
I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe.
Don't you know you're everything I have?
..and I, wanna live, not just survive, tonight.

Rarijack Daily

Woof

Hooves Family Portrait
From L to R: Alterius Hooves, Dinkissa Doo Hooves, Derpissa Hooves (née Doo), Trixie Lulamoon (née Hooves)

Adult Silver Spoon

Defender of Her Ladyship
Bit of fanart for the fic Twilight Sparkle of the Royal Guard by the very attractive King of Beggars. Give it a read, it's fairly 10/10.

Nerd Squad

Twilight: I, um… I'm relatively new to this whole 'being affectionate' thing and we can only really meet up once a week or so. Despite that, our dates are going well, I think… I hope. Luna seems ok with going slowly, at least."

http://sensible-luna.tumblr.com/post/112506758985/rainbow-dash-as-a-harpy

May good fortune and prosperity comes to you, dear followers, or at least not struck with bad luck over the year

Rave PONI

AK Yearling

Adult Silver Tiara

Black and Blue

Astro-Luna

Luna: "As I was newborn, I was too young to remember our first meeting. But according to our parents, my first reaction to Celestia seemed to be "Mom! Help! I'm being attacked!""

Oh fiddlesticks. It seems Purple smart and her five compadres have ended up accidentally distorting
time and space through yet another experiment, sending each pony to face their younger self.

Temporally displaced miniature horse of the week: Twilight Sparkle

"This wasn't supposed to happen." Twilight thought to herself as she recalled her equations. Every calculation had been spot on, and the resulting spell was supposed to give them a window to glimpse into the future. Instead, she is left standing in strange rolling mist, staring at a tiny version of herself. The young enigma staring up in shock at her as both unicorns feel the tension between them grow by the minute. Eventually, older Bookhorse tries to say something but gets cut off by the smaller one, nervously asking if they're really one and the same. Older Twilight lets out a nervous laugh and responds that they more than likely are, but if she want to check, she could ask her some questions only they would know the answer to.

Within minutes, satisifed that they are indeed the same, both unicorns find themselves deep in discussion regarding the temporal science and the arcane boundaries of their unusual enviroment. Coming to a conclusion that they should both be returned to their own timelines in an hour or so. Wasting no time, they continue trekking though their intermingled memories. One bringing up events fresh from her life and the other reminiscing their past accomplishments.

Time passes as the conversation starts slowing down as young Purple Smart starts growing more quiet and reserved. The alicorn inquires if there's something wrong, sending the young filly's gaze down into rolling mist beneath her with a frown, fidgeting in uncomfortableness before she pipes up, asking the alicorn:

"...Does it hurt?"

Confused, the older one questions what she meant with that, and the filly merely points at her. Specifically, at her wings.

Shocked, the alicorn had completely forgotten. To her younger self, she is the same in mind, but her wings means she is something else. A symbol of royalty and her future somehow transcending her usual form. Not being just a plain unicorn anymore, but an actual princess like her highly revered mentor. Sure, Twilight had thought of what her new wings meant, but she hadn't been allowed much time to actually realize what it would mean to her. For better or worse, she never had a say in her sudden transformation.

She would never see herself in the mirror as the socially awkward bookworm from Canterlot. Never would she be regarded as as another unicorn in the crowd, but always be burdened with the veil of royal recognition. Suddenly, the young pony's anxiousness was clear as day and she hugs the little filly close. The young one accepts quickly, embracing her hard as she starts sobbing.

The alicorn can't help but shed tears as well, holding the tiny filly closer. For all that might've been thrown upon her with her ascension, all those experiences she shared with her companions leading up to her change are something she would never want to forget. Her wings are just another chapter in her book and she wouldn't want to change it for the world.

In a calm and motherly voice, she reassures the young one that it wouldn't hurt at all. Her wonderful and amazing friends will be there waiting for her and her always brilliant mentor will be there alongside her, never leaving her. Nuzzling the little foal, she promises her one final thing.

"Everything is going to be just fine."
Time travel mishap #6

Why aren't you throwing those?
And why do they have handles if you're a unicorn?
You are literally better off biting the enemy.

Fifteen seconds in.

Having seen the preview for the end of the Everfree arc in the comics, all I can say is that it's one of those situations where I am hoping that the Princesses lay a major legal smackdown on someone. Especially as it turns out that the guys under Well-To-Do are actually intercepting mail between the King of the Forest and Celestia.

Having seen the preview for the end of the Everfree arc in the comics, all I can say is that it's one of those situations where I am hoping that the Princesses lay a major legal smackdown on someone. Especially as it turns out that the guys under Well-To-Do are actually intercepting mail between the King of the Forest and Celestia.
Permission to sic the Dinobots on them?

Back