Requisite pony thread (No creepers)

KaeMantis ships SilverBelle.

Secret Friends

You Wear Those Shoes and I Will Wear That Dress

I Could Get Used To This...

Piranha-Chan

In Fact, I Don't Wanna Be Friends
So, the first day of senior year, Diamond and Silver had a falling out. DT's tired but expected game of "let's laugh at the freaks" somehow escalated into "let's physically assault the smallest and least offensive freak while she's all alone", which was not within acceptable parameters. Next thing you know it's a full-on ramming match peppered with "who's sick of who's insubordination" and "who's not the boss of whom". Spoilers indicate that Silver's going to get knocked on her ass, but a clean break from a lifelong relationship gone stale is rarely, well, clean.

IT WASN'T ME THIS TIME GUYS I SWEAR!
http://rariedash.deviantart.com/art/Secret-World-Dragon-Fraction-in-Ponystyle-318139387
"What is chaos in theory? It's a thousand coins flung into the air. Each one wavering in the course of its rise and fall between justice and greed, tenderness and blood, calamity and boredom. Who are the Dragon? We are not the face of a coin, praying for fate to favour our side: we are the hand that makes the toss. We are the trajectory. We are the violence in the wind. Countless conditions determine every outcome, and we strive to know and manipulate them all. A thousand coins tumble down and we formulate the equations and models that predict where each and every one will fall. And when they fall? We will adjust accordingly, and throw them back in the air. For we are the Dragon, and we take chaos far beyond theory."

I have difficulty believing that considering Discord's involvement with a certain little conspiracy!

THE NAME'S RECOOME! IT RHYMES WITH DOOM! AND YOU'RE GOING TO MEET YOUR END ALL! TO! SOON!
Source

Last edited:
Back