Project Ludovico

By the sounds of it, this movie would probably have made more sense if Neil Breen had been emulating John Boorman's lifestyle practices during writing and production.

Nothing seems to matter, the universe is cold and uncaring. The timer on the movie seems to crawl forward. Eat at Arby's.
I started losing it here. XD
Meanwhile a ghost farts the cube thing into his hand and he's transported mentally to the Naked Trashbag Room.
....I have many questions...
"I feel like something is inside of me" he replies. Flanged base Breen, flanged base. Be smart, be safe.
Boy, that might have improved his performance.
I'm writing this at the speed its happening. We're rocketing through scenes on a Rocket Toboggan, there are no brakes or drogue chutes. Valhalla.
You will riff forever, shiny and chrome...
Breen edits like he makes love: Sudden hard shifts broken up by lurching and confusion.
And no one ever gets a happy ending?
Its very gross, especially the carpeted bathroom.
Who carpets a bathroom?

This movie is damaging my brain, and I'm not even watching it.

It's not his fault he's just a superior Breening to all you three-dimensional mortals. He's circuitboard alien Jesus!

(No that is not a spoiler it's from another one of his movies which is, of course, autobiographical)

I haven't been this confused since I watched the killing of Satan, admittedly that was Monday.

Edit: But I'm legit not convinced this was written by a human. This movie is possibly the greatest argument Ancient Aliens could ever use.

Last edited:
Random Fact: I lived in a house for 11 years that had bright orange shag everywhere, including the bathrooms. It was so bright that when you came back from a vacation, it would feel like the house was on fire. It was awful but the house was so large it cancelled out. My bedroom was bigger than our first apartment together.

I can vouch for the insanity, I was watching it with her as she wrote.

My eyes are laptops and my brain is tiger.

Just to be clear, Neil Breen is an architect. Not his character. The man himself.

That honestly did need clarification.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the back on this movie is a sudden move to an architecture competition run like a spelling bee in front of a live audience composed entirely of xeroxed pictures of corgies and filmed entirely in an abandoned lot.

I feel like there's a lot of threadmarks missing, if that matters? Like the Breen review, but also the last review threadmarked is from a year ago and on page 15, and I swear I'm not hallucinating reviews that have happened since.

Back