Project Ludovico

is that a real thing
Yes, yes it is.
Why are they advertizing to you? Do have some browser history you'd like to confess?
I'm Christian, read the Bible online a lot and have extremely religious friends. I also like movies, all the movies.

Also have you seen Sausage Party yet?
Well don't have money to go to movies in theaters and if we did it would be pretty low on the list.

So... How about something more mainstream ... but not? Chris Colfer's Struck By Lightning. Skip the first five minutes and leave it for last.

Is All Dogs go to Heaven on that list of pureflix? My dad is convinced it's a christian movie, even though he's well aware of how it's rather theologically unsound, and is about 99% convinced dogs dont have souls, but he was sold on that movie because he's mad about dogs.

"See! Even the village dogs come into the church to listen to the word of god!"

"Dad that's because you feed them and play with them..."

"BEHOLD HOW THEY PAY MORE ATTENTION TO THE SERMON!"

"...Dad one of them is sleeping and the other one is licking his balls..."

Is All Dogs go to Heaven on that list of pureflix? My dad is convinced it's a christian movie, even though he's well aware of how it's rather theologically unsound, and is about 99% convinced dogs dont have souls, but he was sold on that movie because he's mad about dogs.

"See! Even the village dogs come into the church to listen to the word of god!"

"Dad that's because you feed them and play with them..."

"BEHOLD HOW THEY PAY MORE ATTENTION TO THE SERMON!"

"...Dad one of them is sleeping and the other one is licking his balls..."
Whiskey, you are sitcom material!

On the other hand, Athene is probably Moira Brown of Fallout 3.

Last edited:
Well don't have money to go to movies in theaters and if we did it would be pretty low on the list.
You aren't missing much. There's a couple good jokes and the orgy (and bizarre denouement) are hilarious but the other 75 minutes or so are mostly just the hollow void of no laughter because cartoon food saying 'fuck' is not inherently hilarious.

Last edited:
You aren't missing much. There's a couple good jokes and the orgy (and bizarre denouement) are hilarious but the other 75 minutes or so are mostly just the hollow void of no laughter because cartoon food saying 'fuck' is not inherently hilarious.
And let's not forget the scenes that are essentially ripped straight out of Hamburger Hill. :V

I can't either. The one person I know who watches that shit said it's because it's Ren and Stimpy/Courage for grown ups, but I can't see it.
Your friend is only partially right.

Take Ren and Stimpy's utterly grotesque visuals and outrageous gags, and combine that with Courage's insanity-inducing lovecraftian-horror monster-a-day shenanigans. Then, pipe that through the nastiest twelve-year-old's sense of humor you can imagine and take the brakes off by telling the kid that cussing, talking about dicks and vaginas, and all that other nastiness (just like the grownups do behind closed doors!) is just fine.

That, my friends, is Aqua Teen Hunger Force in a nutshell.

And if you don't believe me, just Google 'Dickesode' and be warned that you are doing so at your own peril.

Sweet Dreams. :drevil:

PS: I will admit that I used to watch it as a guilty pleasure. Frylocke, of course, was my favorite character simply for being the most normal of them all despite being a goatee'd talking pack of french fries that can zap people just by looking at them.

Your friend is only partially right.

Take Ren and Stimpy's utterly grotesque visuals and outrageous gags, and combine that with Courage's insanity-inducing lovecraftian-horror monster-a-day shenanigans. Then, pipe that through the nastiest twelve-year-old's sense of humor you can imagine and take the brakes off by telling the kid that cussing, talking about dicks and vaginas, and all that other nastiness (just like the grownups do behind closed doors!) is just fine.

That, my friends, is Aqua Teen Hunger Force in a nutshell.

And if you don't believe me, just Google 'Dickesode' and be warned that you are doing so at your own peril.

Sweet Dreams. :drevil:

PS: I will admit that I used to watch it as a guilty pleasure. Frylocke, of course, was my favorite character simply for being the most normal of them all despite being a goatee'd talking pack of french fries that can zap people just by looking at them.

You've gotta admit, the Dr. Weird bits could be pretty funny.

So apologies for the slow pace of updates on the main and side Projects, its been a stressful yet productive month and things are looking up for us at last, even though I've been sick the last few days. I promise that people who support the Project will not regret it, and I apologize for the slow updates, I'm going to increase my productivity here moving forward.

So apologies for the slow pace of updates on the main and side Projects, its been a stressful yet productive month and things are looking up for us at last, even though I've been sick the last few days. I promise that people who support the Project will not regret it, and I apologize for the slow updates, I'm going to increase my productivity here moving forward.

*hugs* RL comes first, dear. Take your time.

Just don't knock over any more armored cars to handle any financial difficulties.

That's good news! Glad you both are doing okay.

Back