Only One Can Win The Eurasian War! Axis IC Thread

and the actual operatives, yes. its still pretty flimsy of an excuse. Cargo-submarine is specific. We could have dropped off a few soldiers with a normal sub. Even if they had seen it at night, it would just have been "a big submarine".

Last edited:
Not as far as I'm aware. Would have vetoed it if anyone planned too.

They're way too big for coastal operations. They carry 2000 tonnes of cargo, so assuming that cargo accounts for 30% of the total weight, that's 6000 tonnes of submarine.

About the size of this submarine ...

I-400-class submarine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They would almost assuredly run aground if they tried to stealthily reach the coast..

so they mysteriously spy on us after the enigma-thing is decleared unbreakable or they are spying on our posts with proxy.
There is not much we can do about it, but at least let @Gideon020 be aware.

so did @gideon screw up again? cause if so at this point I want compensation for gm screw up :cry:

I've received complaints that there are people peeking at other faction threads.

STOP THAT.

If I receive any further complaints, I will consider the rules broken, the players untrustworthy, and end the game.
Sorry for annoying you. It is a bit unclear if the peeking or the complaining pisses you off most. Assuming the peeking.
However, we are not shooting this completly baseless, merely taking what has been said and wondering how they ever could have gotten to it ic-ly. And failing to make a logical possible connection.

The GM deserves appreciation for his hard work and for running the game.

It's not easy to be the GM.

Plus running the game world, plus running the Draka and the other minor factions, plus writing down the interactions between everyone's plans.

im frankly just confused on what has gone on at this point so im just going to wait till the next update.

In short, in the big discussion the US players accused us of using cargo submarines to supply France.

Since :

a) The idea of cargo subs is unlikely => Therefore, not a guess
b) The Cargo subs are only used (afaik) on the transatlantic route

It means that there must have been an intelligence failure somewhere, that meant info has leaked.

Back