What is the gender of the Kage

• Male

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Female,

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voting is open for the next 7 days, 1 hour
Ok guys, what kind of actions we should do, I think the leaf priests are part of the many flaws like rivals that have arrived at some point. I am thinking of focusing 3 of the action points on the village of holy flies. And one on the upgrade to the walls or building a monument, what do you guys think we should do, and if you have ideas of your own then make a plan cause I may be one planner but I know that I can't cover every aspect in this quest, and I am bound to make mistakes sooner or later with decisions that will affect the quest.
I cannot make reasonable tips obvously but we are doing great on food and population. Unreasonable tips maybe get a super weapon to start our blatently evil super villain arc. But do not sell yourself short you did wonderful so far.

Well those are something I will consider in future turns, I will continue with my current course of using 3 of the action points related to the village of holy flies, if no one else was to add or suggest anything. But I will make a plan soon @Redleo

Pact of Thorned Flies (canon to be determined) New
[X] Plan: Thorned flies pact
-[X] Socialize: Village of Holy Flies discuss with the leader of representative of the village about their contact with other villages so far, while discussing the agreement of the pact between the two villages. Charisma + Politics
-[X] Explore: Village of Holy Flies Learn and understand about the culture and history of the village and it's inhabitants. Intelligence + Empathy
-[X] Order: Pact of Thorns and Flies
-[X] Train: Militia
-[X] Rest

Pact of Thorned Flies
Here lies the pact of mutual benefit of the two villages, this pact symbolizes a historical day between the two villages of the Hidden Thorn and the Holy Flies. This agreement will not only ensure mutual protection between the two villages but an opening of borders for trade and commerce. May this agreement last in the years to come when the leaders of each village that sign this agreement were gone and the new generation will learn of this historical event.

Here are the terms that are mentioned in this pact once signed

There will be a military defensive alliance between the two villages where the two are to defend eachother from an aggressor.

The borders will be opened and allow militias and military forces from the two villages to enter eachother's territory without being seen as an aggressor to the other party.

The trade agreement that will allow both parties to allow commerce to open between the two villages.

Kage of the hidden thorn ______ signature

Leader of the holy flies_____ signature

Last edited:
-[X] Socialize: Village of Holy Flies discuss with the leader of representative of the village about their contact with other villages so far, while discussing the agreement of the pact between the two villages. Charisma + Politics
-[X] Explore: Village of Holy Flies Learn and understand about the culture and history of the village and it's inhabitants. Intelligence + Empathy
-[X] Rest

Pact of Thorned Flies
Here lies the pact of mutual benefit of the two villages, this pact symbolizes a historical day between the two villages of the Hidden Thorn and the Holy Flies. This agreement will not only ensure mutual protection between the two villages but an opening of borders for trade and commerce. May this agreement last in the years to come when the leaders of each village that sign this agreement were gone and the new generation will learn of this historical event.

Thede will be a military defensive alliance between the two villages where the two are to defend eachother from an aggressor.

The borders will be opened and allow militias and military forces from the two villages to enter eachother's territory without being seen as an aggressor to the other party.

The trade agreement that will allow both parties to allow commerce to open between the two villages.

If you don't mind I'll hapilly put this as our first quester submitted side story. Sure it's flavor text but glad to see it

-[X] Rest

Pact of Thorned Flies

There will be a military defensive alliance between the two villages where the two are to defend eachother from an aggressor.

Like I promised every side story provides with it rewards, you get to choice one reward of your choice @Joshsteel35#013 as its writer. Longer and more detailed side stories provide greater rewards obviously. Location affinities are the chakra natures a location favires so expect places there to have people and creatures that have an affinity with at least one of those elements.

A Rosebush in the swamp ( )
Your pact with the holy flies village has allowed a greater influx of faith, their ideas will influnce yours and vice versa. Gain +10 Faith and +5 Redacted.

Swamp of Antiquity ( )
Somewhere hidden within the swamp lands is the fabled Swamp of Antiquity a location unchanged by the ages and looking like it did since before humanity. Could be explored for ancient creatures and plants with a big risk of disease. Location Affinity: Earth, Yang, Water

Swampland Secrets ( )
Your pact allows you a greater understanding of the swamps, which unlocks a hidden temple in the swamp as a Explore location. Location Affinity: Yin, Water, Lightning

Will these be permanent effects for the rest of the quest after chosen or just simply rewards for short term gain, which depends on how we choose can be used to get a more long term one in a plan of used right?

Voting is open for the next 7 days, 1 hour
Back