• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voting is open for the next 5 days, 19 hours
Hidden Village Stats New
Name:
Aka:
Elemental Affinity:

Defense
Defense is your Ninja villages capability to defend itself without you or agents being sent on a mission to defend it. Once a point in defense is lost via combat it cannot be regained, new Defense must be created.

Food
Your food is your capacity to feed your village 1 food is equivalent to feed 1 population per month, food does not degrade, food can be stolen or used in special events.

Faith
Your faith is your populations loyalty and religious devotion all rolled into one, if an individual is apart of your population you can spend faith to get them to do things like making them your Ninja or at higher faith performing missions that without faith they would desert from.

Production
Your production is your capability to build and create things such as weapons, tools, infrastructure

Population
Population is the measure of how many people are inhabiting a ninja village,
1 Population is equivalent to anywhere from 50 to 100 people

Other Resources

Hyper Tech
Hyper Tech is the name for super advanced technology that can do things beyond technological possibility, Hyper Tech is a rare resource but powerful when used to make devices, buildings, unites, wonders
Defense 0
Population 0

You generate
1 Production per turn
1 Faith per turn

Features-Ship

Buildings

Wonders

Vote closed New
Scheduled vote count started by Redleo on Apr 20, 2024 at 12:38 AM, finished with 8 posts and 2 votes.

• [x] Klingon ship
    [X] Plan Horizon
    -[X] Attributes
    --[X] Physical 7
    ---[X] Strength 2, Stamina 3, Dexterity 5
    --[X] Social 5
    ---[X] Charisma 3, Manipulation 3, Appearance 2
    --[X] Mental 9
    ---[X] Intelligence 5, Perception 5, Wits 2
    -[X] Skills 40 points
    --[X] Awareness 3, Athletics 3, Brawl 1, Empathy 3, Intimidation 0, Subterfuge 2, Crafts 0, Drive 0. Marksmanship 4, Melee 3, Performance 0, Larceny 2, Stealth 4, Survival 1, Politics 2, Science 3, Presence 2, Academics 2, Occult 0, Law 0, Investigation 1, Linguistic 1, Medicine 3
    [X] Dark Eldar Corsair

Prologue Chapter 3 New
I decided to cut the time early so that's one plan and two ship ideas chosen well we can always come back to before charecter creation ends still here's the next part.

While I have more I could put here I'll male it simple for you guys unlike last time.

DEDICATIONS
You must choose three dedications these are all that drives your character and keeps them going it will also help you aim for the PCs reasons and goals.
These dedications will rub off on your Ninja Village inhabitants and wider culture, each has pros and cons.

KNOWLEDGE ( )
You seek to know everything that exists and will ever exist. You want to know ever Secret, every whispered word and know the answers.

POWER ( )
you seek pure and undiluted power over all things physical, mental and spiritual you want to be stronger then anyone and everyone

CONTROL ( )
You seek ultimate control over yourself and others, you crave being in charge and being above others reach.

HEDONISM ( )
What is life if it isnt worth living maybe your a glutton or you simply enjoy other carnal pleasures too much but at the end of the day what you want is more sensations.

FAMILY ( )
You are alone, ostracized by you companions in the order you have decided that what you want above all else is a family to call your own.

JOURNEYS ( )
You yearn to go everywhere and to explore all the wonders you've only heard of in vague stories.

RICHES ( )
You dream of becoming the Richest Women Alive. Wealth can buy everything, and everything you do will have a mercantile motive behind it.

EVOLUTION ( )
You seek to abandon your current race and form of life to be become something else, something more and to share that gift.

SALVATION ( )
You seek a religious salvation a purge of the sins you committed in the name of your former Ninja Village, your Faith will guide you.

DESTRUCTION ( )
This world for whatever reason needs to be destroyed by that in fire or Metal is your choice, for what reason either to make something new and better or simply for fun is your choice.

GENERATION ( )
You seek to create new life it is an obsession whether that's having as many children as possible or create monsters is up to up.

Last edited:
Charecter sheet:Kasumi New
Name:Kasumi
Aka:
Former Ninja Village:Hidden Mists
Former Rank:

Dedications:
KNOWLEDGE
You seek to know everything that exists and will ever exist. You want to know ever Secret, every whispered word and know the answers.

FAMILY
You are alone, ostracized by you companions in the order you have decided that what you want above all else is a family to call your own.

RICHES
You dream of becoming the Richest Women Alive. Wealth can buy everything, and everything you do will have a mercantile motive behind it.

GENERATION
You seek to create new life it is an obsession whether that's having as many children as possible or create monsters is up to up.

Attributes
Physical 7
Strength 2, Stamina 3, Dexterity 6
Social 5
Charisma 3, Manipulation 3, Appearance 2
Mental 9
Intelligence 6, Perception 5, Wits 2

Skills 40 points
Awareness 3, Athletics 3, Brawl 1, Empathy 3, Intimidation 0, Subterfuge 2, Crafts 0, Drive 0. Marksmanship 4, Melee 3, Performance 0, Larceny 2, Stealth 4, Survival 1, Politics 2, Science 3, Presence 2, Academics 2, Occult 0, Law 0, Investigation 1, Linguistic 1, Medicine 3

Languages
Common, Hand Signs, Battle Signs, Mist Tongue, Eldar Lexicon
Chakra Natures 7: Water, Lightning, Yin, Wind, Earth,
Combined Natures: Swift, Magnet
Followers 4
Resources 4 (8 Funds to start)
Funds 8

Enemy (3 Flaw) ( )
You have an enemy, or perhaps a group of enemies, who seek to harm you. The power of the enemy depends upon how many points the player wishes to spend (five points indicate the wrath of a Eldar Star, Yonko or other potent foe).

Rivalry (3 Flaw) ( )
Someone hates you so much that they cannot bear to leave you alone. The scale of this Flaw is similar to that of the Enemy Flaw (see above), but your Rival is not interested in seeing you dead. Rather, a Rival desires only to make your unlife as troublesome and hellish as possible. At lower point value, the Rival may also be a friend who arrives at precisely the worst moment to steal your thunder or make you embarrassed. At higher levels, your Rival loses sleep planning how to make your life miserable.

Hunted Like a Dog (3pt. Flaw) (Root)
The organization Root, not that you know this has decided that you're a target for extermination, and pursues you relentlessly. On the bright side, the enemies of your enemy may well wish to help you out, potentially garnering you allies. Must put down what group is after you if you choose this. Cannot be the hidden mists chosen as they are already hunting you.

Hunted like a Dog (Origin Choice) Hidden Mist Village

Merits
Fighting Finesse (2pt. Merit) Swords
Your character prefers to fight with a chosen weapon in a manner that favors agility over power. With that one weapon (a rapier or katana, for example), you may substitute your character's Strength for Dexterity when making damage rolls.

Prophetic Dreams (2pt. Merit)
You have dreams during your daylight sleep. Dreams you remember. Sometimes, they even come true. By spending a Willpower point upon rising for the day, you may have the Storyteller give your character a lucid dream featuring foreshadowing about upcoming events, characters, and situations.

Drug Resistance (2pt. Merit)
The ninja life is one fraught with vices, both to compromise enemies and to enlighten initiates. Ninja tend to build up a tolerance to the substances they take directly. You are unusually resistant to alcohol, narcotics, and similar addictive substances. You can pretend to be far more under the influence than you are in order to take advantage of an opponent. All rolls to resist the effects of such substances are at -2 difficulty.

Piscine (1pt. Merit)
Water is a far more comfortable environment for you, be it the sea or sewer effluent. Rolls involving swimming or underwater movement have their difficulty reduced by 1.

Legendary Attributes:Dexterity, Intelligence
Requirements:The Attribute at 5 dots
6 pt. Merit
You may exceed the capacity for one Attribute Trait. That Trait is automatically made into 6 dots and can go up to 10 with training

Acute Sense (1pt. Merit) Hearing
One of your senses is exceptionally sharp, be it sight, hearing, smell, touch, or taste. The difficulties for all tasks involving the use of this particular sense are reduced by two.

Chakra Pointa (Dexterity 6 + Inteligence 6) 12

Last edited:
List of achievements New
A list of achievements you guys and the pc can accomplish each with their own requirements (not that you automatically know them) and rewards.

Starlifter:
Cyborg Ninjas!:Cyborg Ninja Unites can be recovered with -1 funds.
God of Four Winds:Your Village gains Wind Affinity
Chakra Nature over Nurture:
The Secret of Flight:Gain +1 dice to all Science and Intimidation checks
M.A.D:Cold Wars grant plus 1 dice to Intimidation checks with nations your not in a Cold War with.
There is Only War: Continue the 3rd Ninja War past its canon end date-
War Never Changes:
Do the Evolution Baby:
Sacrifice a Thousand More:
Mother of a thousand young:Create 1000 non standard unites total-Unlock Spawnin Pool if it isnt already, Unlock the Wonder:Life Factory
Coiling Dragons:You have +2 dice to Unarmed Brawl.
Star Forge:You can never botch using a forge created from Hyper Tech.
Sweet Chariot:Create or make a space ship operational:Has plus 4 dice to Performance on you space ship.
Harem Oc Powers Go!:(it's a fanfic this was inevitably a possibility):Gain -2 difficulty on Social rolls with your 'Harem'.
Echidna:Make at least 2 monster Hero unites:You can create unites with the Monster tag for minus 1 funds and minus 1 month.
Music of the Spheres:The questers get a rough map of the solar system. You unlock Wonder:Astro-Beacon
Makes me wish for a Nuclear Winter:
They are my bulwark:Create a Augmented Human unit type-Unlock Human Augment Tech Tree,
A Sign of the Time:Develop a new working Hand Sign-Unlock Hand Sign Tech Tree,
The World Tree-Unlock thr Chakra Plant Tech Tree.
Making of a Monster:Unlock Chakra Beast Tree, Unlock Psudo-Jinchūriki Tech Tree.
Eye of the Beholder:Unlocks Sharingan Tech Tree, Byakugan Tech Tree and Eye Creation Tech Tree
Pushin The Speed of Light: Allows access to Chakra Based FTL, Space Port,
Where there's a whip there's a way-Gain Slaver Unit, Gain Slavery ethics, gain +1 dice to enslave a former enemy.
With your Powers combined:Gain a Nature Affinity in 7 base elements. A vote is held to make a new Affinity for the pc to gain.
Returning the Flame to the Gods:Use a Fire Release Based space ship to reach space. Unlocks the Fire God Tech
Heaven is Mine:Use a Lightning Release Based space ship to reach space. Unlocks the Lighting God Tech.
Space is an Ocean:Use a Water Release Based space ship to reach space. Unlocks the Water God Tech.
Away from the Mud Ball:Use a Earth Release Based space ship to reach space. Unlocks the Earth God Tech.
Breath in the Breathless:Use a Wind Release Based space ship to reach space. Unlocks the Wind God Tech.
The Last Soldier gone:End a War in a Pyrrhic victory. Gain the Order All Burns Together.
The Gods arnt Crazy:Get High on Soma or Wine of Immortality
The Poison of Death:Create the Halāhala or poison of death. Doing so unlocks the Tech Toxoid and the tech Poison Release Infusion, Hint Hanzo the Salamander can help create this.
From the Peaches of the Gods:Create the Wine of Immortality, unlocks Immoralist Unit. Grants +5 Dice to resist the affects of aging effects.
The Dark Resurrection:Have a Hemonculi resurrect soneone. Effect:Gain access to the forbidden Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation and Tech:Dark Reincarnation.

Last edited:
I decided to cut the time early so that's one plan and two ship ideas chosen well we can always come back to before charecter creation ends still here's the next part.
Well, that one plan was made with Dark Eldar Corsair in mind specifically because I wanted a shot at the medical tech(hence the dots in medicine rather than just science and compensating with max intelligence) and the high chance of Kekkai Genkai. The build and ship work better together than not.
I'm interested with this plan and ship combo good idea.
As you sort of acknowledge here.

[X] Knowledge
[X] Family
[X] Control

I'm normally all about that wealth life but it doesn't appeal to me here. Knowledge and family are a must, and I'm a bit shakier on control, but ultimately it's a fitting trait for someone focused on intelligence and perception, and will align well with the medical part.

Vote closed New
Scheduled vote count started by Redleo on Apr 22, 2024 at 7:50 PM, finished with 7 posts and 4 votes.
I decided to edit this so i can post the next chapter while i have time today

Scheduled vote count started by Redleo on Apr 22, 2024 at 7:50 PM, finished with 7 posts and 4 votes.
I decided to edit this so i can post the next chapter while i have time today
Seems to be a 3 way tie for the last two dedications. I'd like to suggest taking family as the second one so all of the four voters has at least one of the dedications they wanted and then doing 1d2 between riches and Generations.

prologue:Chapter 4 New
Since Surgikals plan had 2 votes we will be going with that.
[X] Knowledge
[X] Riches
[X] Generation
But since family got 2 votes ill make that a fourth dedication just editing the rules a bit, its fine.
Also Generation + Knowledge is so mad science i love it

I decided to combine Klingon and Dark Eldar ships into a space hulk its like an asteroid made of ships glued together by the warp from 40k and yes this has become a cross over will edit it soon. Space Hulk

She looked upon the glistening metal shell of the 'ship' as she got closer one ship wasn't quite the right word for it, ships was also to exact more so a fusion of metal upon metal from a dozen of ships or so, these ships defied what a person could call a ship, nothing like what she seen in the hidden mist but ship could be the only word for the individual ships forged together into the hunk of metal mass.

Your plan should contain all the things you want remember you have 15 to spend.

All Backgrounds go from 1 to 5 except Chakra Nature.

Chakra Natures 1 to 10 ( )
Base Chakra Nature's are the following 7 base types Water, Fire, Earth, Wind, Lighting, Yin and Yang these are bought using background points. You can choose Combined chakra natures provided you have the prerequisite nature's. As your from the hidden mist you most choose water. 1 level of background must me here.

Allies - Close companions who could be called on for most anything. If you choose this name the ally and what they are merchant, ninja, crafter, whatever. They are not necessarily your subrogates and every favor will need to be repaid like a good friend would.

Followers-Loyal servants who followed you to the great ship, they are servants and not close to your level being Genin strength at most but there's a lot of them and their loyalty never falters. For every dot you receive 5 Loyal Followers

Sensei- An experienced guide through the supernatural or everyday world. The more dots the more they can teach you still. You name this sensei at 4 to 5 it can be a Sage or Summon Boss

Resources - How much a character has to live on. How wealthy you are, your belongings. 1 is poor, 2 is middle class, 3 is high class, 4 is wealthy, 5 is very wealthy for each resources you have 2 funds to spend to put it into perspective 1 funds can fund a village for 1 month fine.

Library (a.k.a. SecretLibrary or Personal Library) - A collection of books or other sources that contain accurate expert knowledge. Adds dice to knowledge rolls. Must choose the skill dot amount added for example if you put 5 dots in Library you can put the five dots in Occult or 3 in Medicine, 2 in Science.

Potential Chakra Natures

Canon
Water
Wind
Fire
Yin
Yang
Earth
Lightning

A combination requires you get its prequistets first for example if you want Storm you would need Water and Lighting plus Storm so thats 3 background points spent or Fire + Earth + Wind for Dust (thats 4)
Ice
Water + WInd

Lava
Fire + Earth

Storm
Lighting + Water

Boil
Water + Fire

Dust
Fire + Earth + Wind

Magnet
Wind + Earth

Mud
Earth + Water
(Wood contains Yang though not many know that fact)

Explosion
Earth + Lightning

Scorch
Fire + WInd

Crystal
Earth + Yin

Steel
Lightning + Fire + Earth

Swift
Wind + Lightning + Yin

Mine

Sun
Fire + Lightning + Wind + Yang

Acid
Fire + Water + Earth

Poison
Earth + Water + Yang + Wind

Sugar
Earth + Water + Yang + Fire + Wind

Oil
Water + Earth + Wind+ Fire

Moon
Water + Yin + Earth + Fire

Example plan:Sugar Rush
15 points used
Chakra Nature 7:Sugar, Water, Earth. Yang, Fire, Wind, Acid
Followers 4 (20)
Resources 4

Any questions?

Last edited:
you know I was tired when I vote and I did mean to go mad sci Fi but you live and learn

[X] Plan Railgun Elemental
-[X] Chakra Natura 6: Swift, Lightning, Yin, Wind, Earth, Magnet
-[X] Followers 5
-[X] Resources 4

Last edited:
I Would Choose [ ] Plan Railgun Elemental but it says Water is an automatic Chakra Nature due to being from the Hidden Mist village.

[X] Plan Railgun Elemental
-[X] Chakra Natura 6: Swift, Lightning, Yin, Wind, Earth, Magnet
-[X] Followers 5
-[X] Resources 4

Max followers, a good combination of abilities for our build, giving us supernatural speed and magnetism, excellent starting resources. Should let us go far.
Surgikals is correct water is an automatic you gotta spend a background point on

[X] Plan Railgun Elemental M2
-[X] Chakra Natura 7: Water, Swift, Lightning Yin, Wind, Earth, Magnet
-[X] Followers 4
-[X] Resources 4

[X] Plan Railgun Elemental M2

Railgun jutsu goes very well with a mad scientist build. :)

Ironically a friend of mine talks a lot about a certain scientific railgun A Certain Scientific Railgun - Wikipedia
I've actually been rewatching the series after being introduced to a number of Raildex stories, which is where the name came from, though the build itself is largely designed to make maximum use of my attribute/ability setup from the second to last vote. Only one man has ever achieved Kage as a jack of all trades, and Kasumi is no Hiruzen Sarutobi.

Between max dexterity and perception combined with solid Melee, athletics, awareness, as well as expert markmanship and Stealth, all exploited with speed beyond superhuman and magnetism for precision and fine control, we can out perform most S Rank ninja's and rely on our specialties to survive the attention of the worst of them. Itachi was more dangerous with a handful of shuriken than the average jounin are with there entire repertoire, and I intend for Kazumi to be even better.

Last edited:
I've actually been rewatching the series after being introduced to a number of Raildex stories, which is where the name came from, though the build itself is largely designed to make maximum use of my attribute/ability setup from the second to last vote. Only one man has ever achieved Kage as a jack of all trades, and Kasumi is no Hiruzen Sarutobi.

Between max dexterity and perception combined with solid Melee, athletics, awareness, as well as expert markmanship and Stealth, all exploited with speed beyond superhuman and magnetism for precision and fine control, we can out perform most S Rank ninja's and rely on our specialties to survive the attention of the worst of them. Itachi was more dangerous with a handful of shuriken than the average jounin are with there entire repertoire, and I intend for Kazumi to be even better.

I've just finished the flaws which will be the next thing I post they are things that cause complications like taking dice from a specific type of roll or causing an enemy to exist that seeks to hunt us although as a Rouge Nin the Mists already want our heads and the third war is still wagging heavily so enemies are made fast. Funny enough Merits and Power is after that while Jack of all Trades is a merit. That said not sure how to do Jutsu just yet I'm thinking of splitting those into catagories such as
Travel
Combat
Mental
Summon
Information
But no idea what catorgories will make it past the cutting room floor.
Our biggest benefit is currently the potential inhabitance and capabilities of the 'Ship' which rather then being building size is our ninja village to be with certain parts in need of salvaging or repairs.....some of which is completely impossible since it's not one ship but 10 merged together into a mess like a over active child with too many army men, dolls and a heater.

Then we just got to claim every bit of it and defend it from every one else.......not easy but the pay off is huge. Don't know where this ramble came from but all true points.

Nautiloid-Never gonna happen New
Since it's never gonna come up because it wasn't chosen/voted on I'll send what I have on the illithid ship the Nautiloid

Nautiloid-Dnd, Spelljammer-A bizarre living shell like ship its imposing and forboading ( )
Chance of biological weapons, high chance of causing mutations (Kekki Genkai)

Negatives
Still inhabited
Psychic dangers
Mental degradation

Positives
High degree of repair
Gene Tailoring
Unlocks Powers:planet Level Genjutsu

Mutations
Biological
Mental

Scavenged Tech
Brain Storage
Psionic Devices
Brains
Brine Fluid

Monsters
Illithid
Intellect Devourer
Mind Witness (Illithid altered beholder)
Elder Brain

Special Materials
Bio Mass-The mass of a Nautiloid is a combination of Shell, bone, fluids and flesh but held together by a specialty fluid to grow and meld flesh called Biomass it's produced only in the Bio Mass Generator which is heavily damaged. Biomass make Graftings and Prosthetics easy, can be used to easily make minions and upgrade bodies.

Voting is open for the next 5 days, 19 hours
Back