You should too, TehC.

The next few updates have the potential to seriously throw a few wrenches into the canon of the day.

Hey. Daze. You should go play my Nanoha Force quest.

I dunno Final Fantasy.

In other news, votes locked.

...I guess I should explain who exactly Tohma is shouldn't I if you haven't bothered to touch FORCE or listen to Eva's rants? Welllllllllllllllll....

Okay, think of Nanoha. All loving Hero, brownish hair, cobalt blue eyes, etc. The next part Tv Tropes puts it best.

He is an opposite to Nanoha herself in many ways. While Nanoha is as female magical ace who is very sure of what she is doing and is clad in white with a slight enthusiasm for combat, Thoma is a normal male with a story-breaking anti-magic ability, dressed in black attire when reacted, and doesn't have the same desire for combat like most of the cast.

He's essentially the guy who got bit in the ass by the plot in the worst way possible and shanghighed into the military with no clue what to do because, you know, he doesn't have any military experience.

In the Lost Logia however?

Fuck If I know.

He's also the one character in the franchise who is generally considered The Scrappy more than anyone else. I don't know for sure, but I'm fairly certain that even tons of the obsessively rabid NanoFate fans consider Yuuno awesome compared to Tohma (and that's the biggest cluster of Yuuno haters).

He's also the one character in the franchise who is generally considered The Scrappy more than anyone else. I don't know for sure, but I'm fairly certain that even tons of the obsessively rabid NanoFate fans consider Yuuno awesome compared to Tohma (and that's the biggest cluster of Yuuno haters).

He even has the worst luck Meta wise. From what I know, his own goddamn series got put on hold for Vivid!

But enough about Thoma, you came here for Yuuno. Go to Eva if you want Thoma.

I don't think that's how Alpha Inforce works. The way I read it, it freezes time while Alphamon can still act freely.

Too each his own though.
". Because it possesses the "Alpha inForce" ability, an ultimate force which, in battle, instantaneously replays the elapsed battle, although Alphamon's attacks are over in just an instant, you can't grasp how many attacks it actually unleashed, and in theory, you can only see the final blow that brought down the opponent.
it is more of a save state.

Last edited:
So Alphamon

> Hyped as Final Solution of the Royal Knights
> Destroys the 02 cast
> Chokes Birdramon with one hand while casually karate chopping Kabuterimon with the other
> Effortlessly tanks attacks from Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon
> Fights on more or less even terms with Omnimon and ends the fight holding the advantage
> Also has the badass fusion of Za Warudo and King Crimson

Living up to the hype indeed :V

Oh crap, I should get off my ass and watch Digimon Tri shouldn't I?

It'll be good to see Alaphamon in... two dimensional animated form rather then a 3-d CGI or video game sprite.

So Alphamon

> Hyped as Final Solution of the Royal Knights
> Destroys the 02 cast
> Chokes Birdramon with one hand while casually karate chopping Kabuterimon with the other
> Effortlessly tanks attacks from Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon
> Fights on more or less even terms with Omnimon and ends the fight holding the advantage
> Also has the badass fusion of Za Warudo and King Crimson

Living up to the hype indeed :V
and still weaker than the Cyber Sleuth version.:V

Yeah, that Alphamon battle is awesome. I only got to see it a few days ago, because Tri's first OVA just became available to free users on Crunchyroll.

Wait, Alphamon is on Adventure tri? And he fights Omegamon? Shit, forget catching up on JoJo, that show is now on top of my list.

Back