InfiniteDaze said:
Brx'uh txlhw wkh lpsruwdqw sodbhu Hyd, krzhyhu, wkhuh'v vrphwklqj brx qhhg wr nqrz.
You're quiet the important player Eva, however, there's something you need to know.

Lq wkh qrupdo sdwk wkhuh lv qr zulwh lqv dqg lq wkh Orvw urxwh wkhuh lv rqob zulwh lqv.
In the normal game there is no write-ins and in the Lost route there is only write-ins.

Zkdw? Kdyh brx qhyhu sodbhg d Ylvxdo Qryho ehiruh?
What? Have you never played a Visual Novel before?

Rk bhv, L fdq phwdjdph wr.
Oh yes, I can metagame to.
I assume the second word is supposed to be quite.

Drakengard 3 and Nier taught me the Best Ending is the one with the hardest requirements, so I remain resolute.

Lost Route all the way.

Drakengard taught me that the answer to everything is violence and that everyone in the world is either despicable, pathetic or both.

Neir taught me that there are no happy endings. Ever.

I can totally see how these lessons apply to Nanoha. :V

Not that your opinion that we should go hard route is wrong, it is your opinion after all, I'm just wondering why you used those two as examples.

In other words, we aren't rail roaded in the Lost Route, but it also means we don't have merely a limited number of options to contend with, but would have to come up with our own - with no strategy guides, and punishments for going Meta? Also, who is the target of the Lost Route?

Come to think of it, it does make sense if we are falling into the Shamal route in the status quo. Simply raising the possibility of having to pursue a fake romance with Hayate would probably push Shamal into romancing us deliberately, to protect Hayate from heartbreak.

Omake: The piece of shit requested by Hadiz
AN: If you have any idea who to blame for the shit you are about to read, blame Hadiz.

Welcome one and- oh who the fuck am I kidding this is going to go straight to hell. So, we're supposed to give you dating advice.

But we have no idea what we're doing. Totally, no clues on who to do this whatsoever. I don't even know why am I even here.

Because we murdered the husky and threatened to do the same with your brother if you don't play along. Don't ask, I wasn't part of the plan.

Goddammit Hadiz. Also, that sound like a deal to me. You guys should totally take my brother off my hand. I can promise you that he is a good and diligent worker!

...I am surrounded by idiots.

Shut up! Okay, how to start…. yeah I have no clue.

Let me go take a look at my handy-dandy guide on how to pick up girls that I found on Google Search.

Be yourself?

Bruh, that's too cliche. No, what you need to do first is to buy glitters. Tons of glitters. So many glitters that you can fill a 6 ft pool with them.

Where the hell would you even get that much glitter?

The department store obviously.

I recommend brand names like MTT and BishiePro. Their glitters are simply amazing! All you have to do is just cake your face in them, and you will be popular with the ladies in no time! Ladies love themselves some Bishie Sparkles I tell you.

If by ladies you mean shoujo fangirls and Twiligh-

What was that? Were you about to mention that series? On to the next comment.

You can silence me but you can't silence the tru-

System shutdown.

Okay where were we?

Okay, so we've got that down. Let's move on. To successfully snare the ladies with your masculine-

Ah ah ah sir knight! It's been a long time hasn't it?

I tried to keep her out I did.

...IT WAS YOU! YOU ARE THE REASON FOR ALL THOSE SHIT ROLLS I HAVE BEEN GETTING! THANKS TO YOU I BECAME A BIGGER LAUGHING STOCK ON THE WTHREAD! I BECAME A REDSHIRT BECAUSE OF YOU!

Ah~ Sir Knight, it isn't gentlemanly to shout at a lady now is it?

BITCH, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE PAIN I WENT THROUGH. I WILL TYPE IN ALL CAPS JUST TO SHOW YOU HOW AGGRAVATED I AM OF SEEING YOUR FACE AGAIN.

Well that just shows that you should always be careful on what you gamble now does it? Oh, and to think of all the suggestions you've been giving… Sir Knight! Sparkles went out of style in the 16th Century. I should know, I was the cause after all!

Okay, 1) You didn't even exist until the 21st century. 2) Sparkles never go out of style according to the internet.

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

1d4chan and Encyclopedia Dramatica have never steer me wrong. Not in the slightest. #Truefacts

Oh! Oh! I know how to pick up chicks!

That just sounds wrong coming from you-

You drive them into insanity before remaking them in your liking.

:V

Brutal~ But I like it! It fascinates me that such methods still exist in today's society.

No that's just her.

What were we talking about again? Dozing off there for a sec.

Things we clearly have no right to talk about. Grab a few beers before marathoning Cowboy Bebop?

Nah, I'm gonna go finish watching Neon Genesis Evangelion. Thanks for the invite though.

He spiked the beers with poison.

Hey! Did no-

You're thirteen you aren't even allowed to drink! …

Goodnight everyone.

How did you come back anyways-

I SAID GOODNIGHT!

Fuck. I have a final this morning.

Agree never to do this again?

Sure. Back to cramming. :V

How come I didn't show up?

Because then we'd have to deal with the eventual backlash. The Lost Logia route jokes are bad enough as it is.

Speaking of which, she isn't here either….

Eh, she's laughing her ass off for some reason. I wouldn't ask at the moment.

And I didn't get to show off my glorious self too. Welp, see you later.

See you later Dazeno-

Inside jokes everywhere!

Last edited:
AN: If you have any idea who to blame for the shit you are about to read, blame Hadiz.

Welcome one and- oh who the fuck am I kidding this is going to go straight to hell. So, we're supposed to give you dating advice.

But we have no idea what we're doing. Totally, no clues on who to do this whatsoever. I don't even know why am I even here.

Because we murdered the husky and threatened to do the same with your brother if you don't play along. Don't ask, I wasn't part of the plan.

Goddammit Hadiz. Also, that sound like a deal to me. You guys should totally take my brother off my hand. I can promise you that he is a good and diligent worker!

Let me go take a look at my handy-dandy guide on how to pick up girls that I found on Google Search.

Be yourself?

Bruh, that's too cliche. No, what you need to do first is to buy glitters. Tons of glitters. So many glitters that you can fill a 6 ft pool with them.

I recommend brand names like MTT and BishiePro. Their glitters are simply amazing! All you have to do is just cake your face in them, and you will be popular with the ladies in no time! Ladies love themselves some Bishie Sparkles I tell you.

System shutdown.

Okay where were we?

Okay, so we've got that down. Let's move on. To successfully snare the ladies with your masculine-

...IT WAS YOU! YOU ARE THE REASON FOR ALL THOSE SHIT ROLLS I HAVE BEEN GETTING! THANKS TO YOU I BECAME A BIGGER LAUGHING STOCK ON THE WTHREAD! I BECAME A REDSHIRT BECAUSE OF YOU!

BITCH, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE PAIN I WENT THROUGH. I WILL TYPE IN ALL CAPS JUST TO SHOW YOU HOW AGGRAVATED I AM OF SEEING YOUR FACE AGAIN.

Well that just shows that you should always be careful on what you gamble now does it? Oh, and to think of all the suggestions you've been giving… Sir Knight! Sparkles went out of style in the 16th Century. I should know, I was the cause after all!

Okay, 1) You didn't even exist until the 21st century. 2) Sparkles never go out of style according to the internet.

1d4chan and Encyclopedia Dramatica have never steer me wrong. Not in the slightest. #Truefacts

Brutal~ But I like it! It fascinates me that such methods still exist in today's society.

No that's just her.

Things we clearly have no right to talk about. Grab a few beers before marathoning Cowboy Bebop?

Nah, I'm gonna go finish watching Neon Genesis Evangelion. Thanks for the invite though.

Hey! Did no-

Goodnight everyone.

I SAID GOODNIGHT!

Because then we'd have to deal with the eventual backlash. The Lost Logia route jokes are bad enough as it is.

See you later Dazeno-

Inside jokes everywhere!

Mess up on the invisitext there :V

Drakengard taught me that the answer to everything is violence and that everyone in the world is either despicable, pathetic or both.

Neir taught me that there are no happy endings. Ever.

I can totally see how these lessons apply to Nanoha. :V

Not that your opinion that we should go hard route is wrong, it is your opinion after all, I'm just wondering why you used those two as examples.

Because the best endings are the ones with the hardest requirements to unlock. Not the happiest endings, mind you, just the most interesting, well written ones.

And Drakengard 3 in particular taught me that even horrible people who don't think twice about murdering can still do good deeds with good intentions and for noble-ish reasons. Zero did want to save the world and stop the Flower, even at the cost of her life, and she had very good reasons to hate the world.

Nier taught me even very good people can be horribly selfish and fuck everything up for everyone in their quest to get what they want. Nier essentially doomed humanity when he saved Yonah, but hey, she's free now so whatever.

Drakengard 1, by the way, taught me that horrible people doing horrible things for really bad reasons can still save the world, even if they don't really care about it.

There's more than one lesson in those games. But for real now, the reason I chose them was because I had just listened to The Last Song earlier and they were the first games with ridiculously hard/annoying requirements to unlock the best ending.

Any VN where the True Ending is locked behind multiple routes or game where you must defeat an optional superboss to see the Good ending would work to illustrate my point.

The best endings, not the happiest, not necessarily the True Endings, just the most satisfying, are always the hardest ones to reach.

Drakengard 1, by the way, taught me that horrible people doing horrible things for really bad reasons can still save the world, even if they don't really care about it.
On a side note a video game based around me and my circle of friends would play like some kind of modern day rendition of that very same core concept.

Everyone is absolutely horrible, but what's important is that we'd be doing horrible things to the people that deserve it

Not the innocent.

Not that you can prove otherwise mind you. You'll just have to trust me on this one.

Be yourself?

System shutdown.

Okay where were we?

No that's just her.

Hey! Did no-

Goodnight everyone.

I SAID GOODNIGHT!

See you later Dazeno-

Inside jokes everywhere!
Thank You Daze And Bondo.

Also.

The bit where the Lost route has no routes.

Wasn't it that the Lost Route didn't have pre-made choices while the Normal Route lacked Write-ins? There can still be Routes, as in we might still be able to create a romantic relationship with another character, just without easy choices and relationship points.

Because the best endings are the ones with the hardest requirements to unlock. Not the happiest endings, mind you, just the most interesting, well written ones.

And Drakengard 3 in particular taught me that even horrible people who don't think twice about murdering can still do good deeds with good intentions and for noble-ish reasons. Zero did want to save the world and stop the Flower, even at the cost of her life, and she had very good reasons to hate the world.

Nier taught me even very good people can be horribly selfish and fuck everything up for everyone in their quest to get what they want. Nier essentially doomed humanity when he saved Yonah, but hey, she's free now so whatever.

There's more than one lesson in those games. But for real now, the reason I chose them was because I had just listened to The Last Song earlier and they were the first games with ridiculously hard/annoying requirements to unlock the best ending.

Any VN where the True Ending is locked behind multiple routes or game where you must defeat an optional superboss to see the Good ending would work to illustrate my point.

The best endings, not the happiest, not necessarily the True Endings, just the most satisfying, are always the hardest ones to reach.
All of those are valid lessons from those games. They're not the ones I got but whatever. What I really wanted to know was how you went from "Nanoha Shipping quest" to "Drakengard and Neir". Like, what about those made them better examples then other VNs? It's just that it seems an odd mental association is all.

All of those are valid lessons from those games. They're not the ones I got but whatever. What I really wanted to know was how you went from "Nanoha Shipping quest" to "Drakengard and Neir". Like, what about those made them better examples then other VNs? It's just that it seems an odd mental association is all.
I was listening to The Last Song at the time. It's pretty great.

At least Tidus had more reason to be there than Vaan did (being a Master of All in terms of stats doesn't count)?
To Vaan's credit, at one point he acknowledges that he is in no wise the protagonist and is just kind of along for the ride.
....is there anybody who can attempt to translate that?

Or is it just senseless gobbledegook?
Move three letters left on the alphabet. A=X, B=Y, C=Z, and so forth.
Wasn't it that the Lost Route didn't have pre-made choices while the Normal Route lacked Write-ins? There can still be Routes, as in we might still be able to create a romantic relationship with another character, just without easy choices and relationship points.
Yeah, but then it's not a Route. It's just, like, forming a relationship with someone. It's like how if an NPC tells you to kill twenty of this group of people and bring back trophies as proof then it's a fetch quest, but if you do it yourself you're a serial killer.

Back