Life With the Ship Girls, or, How I Learned How to Stop Worrying and Love the Polygamy

A quiet composed lady, toting a long plain, straight skirt, and high collar sweater.
And glasses.
Don't forget the glasses.
The surprise is so complete it catches EVERYONE.

This sure fell by the wayside.
I got hammered by an end of term project and everyone else decided to get stuck in the game.

And I was fiddling with a story where everyone's favorite elephant ladies started playing and accidental implied lewd things happen.

Dampness below the waterline is expected when half a hull is immersed in water. It just sounds awkward in chat. It doesn't help that belt armor puns can be used for that as well.

"Switch target! Opposing Mogami-class, firing two salvos of AP, standby!"

"Roger that Al!" Erika shouted. "Give me freedom, give me strength," she muttered, peering down the gunsights at a Yamato-class on the other team. "Firing saviors!"

The report of the twelve 406 mm cannons unleashing high-velocity hell echoed through the icy floes. And by the time it hit the unsuspecting Yamato, it was already a smouldering wreck heading toward the sea.

"Switching target, Opposing Montana-class, firing one salvo of AP, one salvo of HE to finish in ten seconds!"

"Roger!" I shout, turning hard to starboard and firing my two forward 152s. My Worcester-class warship -- USS Charlottetown -- was giving it all that she could give, guns blazing red hot as the two of us prepared to fight off the entire opposing team.

"You okay over there?" Erika asked, concerned. The explosion of the Montana-class echoed through our connection.
"Never better!" I respond. "Firing final salvo! Come on girl, give me some citadel penetrations..."

The Mogami being literally split in half was my response to my prayers. "That's what I'm talking about!" I whoop.

"Good one! I'm coming around," Erika said, turning the bulk of her Montana-class battleship USS Excelsior around. "Switching to High Explosive, Incendiary."

"Roger that."

This was insanity. Two ships alone cannot hope, cannot even fathom of holding off against twelve warships. And yet we had to, because if we lost, we would have lost our hold on this region, and our clan would be booted off the map.

"Ready?" I ask as Erika slided beside me.

"Yep. Ready to give them hell."

"Alright." I turn to face her in real life, her strawberry-blonde locks waving slightly in the wind coming from the open window.

She smiled and gave me a thumbs up. "We can do this," she said.

"Yeah," I respond. "We can. Okay people," I say, spooling up the Charlottetown's turbines. "Let's roll."

I'll have some time to write on monday and tuesday.

"Yeah," I respond. "We can. Okay people," I say, spooling up the Charlottetown's turbines. "Let's roll."
And once all the plebs were defeated, Erika and Al engaged in the lewdest acts ever. They
had consensual
hand holding as they
snuggled on the couch.
His AI daughteru accidentally sees them and flees, but it is too late and she is mentally scarred for life.

And once all the plebs were defeated, Erika and Al engaged in the lewdest acts ever. They
had consensual hand holding as they snuggled on the couch.
His AI daughteru accidentally sees them and flees, but it is too late and she is mentally scarred for life.

I'M SO SORRY ASTRID
(Though Astrid should be used to this. Alphonse gets sleepy really easily, and Erika swears on her life that Alphonse emits a passive, low-energy field that causes everyone around him to fall asleep. So the two girls in Al's life often end up sandwiching him and sleeping on the couch with him.)

Also, the amount of cuteness the two emit from their mere presence can cure cancer and turn salt into sugar.

Which is a problem, since Alphonse actually likes making food (he's the dedicated chef of their household), and Erika likes eating salty things. (But that's a different story for QQ.)

At least he won't run out of sugar. :3

Last edited:
Who the hell is Astrid again?

Astrid is basically MONO + My computer which Nickel hacked. She became (almost) sentient, and MONO sacrificed her matrix to make her self aware. Erika and I then worked for what amounted to six months to create Astrid's new body, and the rest was pretty much history.

But that's a different story for QQ.
Lewdest of foods.
Potato chips, crisps, fries, pretzels, tortilla chips, peanuts, assorted other nuts, etc.

Yes, I can see it now. Al comes home and sees Erika on the couch and going to town with a massive
party sized bag of snacks
and she just does not know what to do with herself since they're so much smaller in Europe.
Seriously, European 'family size' bags are just a tad larger than 'single' bags in North America.

Lewdest of foods.
Potato chips, crisps, fries, pretzels, tortilla chips, peanuts, assorted other nuts, etc.

Yes, I can see it now. Al comes home and sees Erika on the couch and going to town with a massive
party sized bag of snacks
and she just does not know what to do with herself since they're so much smaller in Europe.
Seriously, European 'family size' bags are just a tad larger than 'single' bags in North America.

"Alphonse... nhnn... This is... T-This is... Oh mein gott..."

I smile as I hand her another jumbo bag of potato crisps. She quickly scarfs the entire contents of the bag down.

"... I didn't know ketchup flavoured potato chips tasted so good...!"

(Seriously, they're delicious. Thank you based FritoLays for creating such a delicious product. Also, based Erika has an insane metabolic rate -- I have to make five meals for the two of us. One in the morning, lunch, one at three, one at dinner, and one before we go to sleep. It helps that I can keep up with her, but I have no idea where it all goes. Probably something about fueling her armour systems or something.

By the way, we did test out how strong she is. She managed to punch a hole through 300 mm RHA. And continue going through it. With her bare hands.

Erika stronk.)

"Alphonse... nhnn... This is... T-This is... Oh mein gott..."

I smile as I hand her another jumbo bag of potato crisps. She quickly scarfs the entire contents of the bag down.

"... I didn't know ketchup flavoured potato chips tasted so good...!"

(Seriously, they're delicious. Thank you based FritoLays for creating such a delicious product. Also, based Erika has an insane metabolic rate -- I have to make five meals for the two of us. One in the morning, lunch, one at three, one at dinner, and one before we go to sleep. It helps that I can keep up with her, but I have no idea where it all goes. Probably something about fueling her armour systems or something.

By the way, we did test out how strong she is. She managed to punch a hole through 300 mm RHA. And continue going through it. With her bare hands.

Erika stronk.)
Even Maus can not withstand such force.

Back