Medea of Colchis supresses a quivering
suppresses

What a cute little scene. And so different to most people's portrayals of Mordred and Arturia interacting - I guess this rendition of Mordred came from /Apocrypha, and thus has the character development of that incarnation? We know Arturia's got F/SN's, after all.

...Wonder how Mordred would react to meeting Lily Arturia?

suppresses

What a cute little scene. And so different to most people's portrayals of Mordred and Arturia interacting - I guess this rendition of Mordred came from /Apocrypha, and thus has the character development of that incarnation? We know Arturia's got F/SN's, after all.

...Wonder how Mordred would react to meeting Lily Arturia?
I shit you not, there's fan art practically shipping the two. "My younger Alternate father cannot be this cute".

She slides the door shut and ponders this briefly. Arturia quickly surmises that, pardon her saxon, it's way too fucking early to deal with this shit. The noble King Arthur quickly returns back to her futon, sliding the blanket over her slight body before drifting back to sleep.
HAH! :lol:rofl::lol
Appropriately chided, Mordred thumps on the ground as she dismisses her armor and loses the bulk. Arturia glances over and finds disheveled blonde hair and a familiar face with blue-green eyes. She really does take after her, doesn't she?
Well, she is your sorta clone so it would be strange for her to not look like you.
"MY FATHER IS THE CUTEST IN THE WORLD!"

What the fuck is her life.
Normal Tuesday at Chaldea.
Atalanta glances at Medea, the Princess looking intently at her crystal ball, her hood fully drawn. "What're you watching, 'dea?"

"Something amazing," she responds quickly. Medea of Colchis supresses a quivering sigh. "Ahh... What a nice image. I must have both of them...!"

Atalanta sniffs intently at the air. "I smell blood."

"T-That's just your imagination!"
*opens mouth*
*closes mouth*
You know what, I'm letting this one slide.
"Fuhahahahaha! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"The fuck are you laughing at, goldie?"

"Never you mind, hound! This is not for your eyes!"

"The fuck you just call me?! You want a go?"

"WITH PLEASURE!"

A man in gold and a man in blue bare themselves, muscles glistening with oil and sweat, before throwing themselves at one another. All is well in the Chaldean midnight.
YEAH! MANLINESS!!!

"MY FATHER IS THE CUTEST IN THE WORLD!"

As a huge fan of Mordred, myself, this scene brings me such joy. You don't even know, like, seriously.

A man in gold and a man in blue bare themselves, muscles glistening with oil and sweat, before throwing themselves at one another. All is well in the Chaldean midnight.

And this just tied the whole chapter together. Truly, all is well in the Chaldean midnight.

How utterly adorable.

Saber apparently reached some further inner peace in her time with Shirou and co.

I can't wait for Mordred's arrival.
Well it's quite simple really.

This Saber has spent decades dealing with Tosaka Rin, including dealing with her through the entire emotional roller coaster that is pregnancy to parenting. And she did this beside Shirou The-Incredibly-Dense-Ladykiller Emiya.

Her 'Disarming Tsundere' skill has probably hit A rank by now, if not EX rank outright.

Something grabs her heart and won't let go. Someone pours ice water down her spine. Somehow, her brain breaks, and her instincts fail her for once. Arturia feels heat in her cheeks. "I-Is that so?!"
Was supposed to insert a meta-joke about Instinct being a subpar skill in-game, but that's... ingame.

That being said, when the history of mankind is incinerated, nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Like a "father" and a "son" sharing a bed, chatting away and trading compliments.

Very nice short but should Mordred start questioning why is Arthuria actually acting human? Because the whole mess started because would not show emotion and acted more like an automaton than anything.

Very nice short but should Mordred start questioning why is Arthuria actually acting human? Because the whole mess started because would not show emotion and acted more like an automaton than anything.
Servant tend to be more mellow then when they were in life

well, "tend to" being the key word, some of them have become bigger ham, more depress or more crazy

Fortunately, I don't actually have to worry about things like that yet, because this is a non-canon omake. :V

The way Arturia and Mordred meet will be different in the fic proper.

Nah, the joke is that Kana is the Saberface magnet. Notice how Okita is closer to her, and how she has the better relationship with Arturia.
Hmmm... So he's not the Saberface magnet, I suppose he also isn't a Purplehead magnet because Stheno didn't like him, he must be a magnet for something besides having the Harem Aura EX.

Back