He's referring to Altera who is an enemy in one of the Singularities.
I know, that's what I'm talking about. She got summoned by the big bad of Rome, but what I'm wondering is whether such a thing could occur when she's already summoned by Chaldea at that point.

I know, that's what I'm talking about. She got summoned by the big bad of Rome, but what I'm wondering is whether such a thing could occur when she's already summoned by Chaldea at that point.
Entirely possible, since you're not technically summoning the Hero you summoned (except in some rare cases), but a copy of them.

Chapter Five - Pt. 2
"And here we are," Medea says three hours later, purple ooze slaking liberally off the three layered confectionary as it levitates out of a cauldron oozing green smoke. Despite the obviously-evil aesthetic, the cake itself looks pretty edible. "A cake, courtesy of yours truly."

"It's... marvelous!" Marie says excitedly.

"It's something," d'Eon says carefully.

"Why am I even here," Cu Chulainn asks irritably.

Medea harrumphs and snaps her fingers. The cake cuts three slices out of itself through magic alone, and each piece levitates over to each of the three Servants. Marie receives it with a plate, as does d'Eon. Cu just grabs it with his hand, happy to eat it like an animal. Stupid dog.

"To eat cake," the Princess says haughtily. She sweeps her hand. "Enjoy."

Marie takes bite first, a dainty little spoonful as a lady does. Chevalier d'Eon does so as well, keeping an eye on the plain and unadorned cake - aside from the fact that it's still smoking green. Cu, being Cu, shoves the whole thing into his mouth in a single bite. At least he chews with his mouth closed, eurgh.

Marie frowns, nodding to herself. "It is… fine." She looks up, looking confused. "It's quite bland, Medea! Where's the sweetness? The flavour? What is it?"

"It's a tincture of good health," Medea explains. "Mixed with the batter that d'Eon gracefully prepared for me and baked to perfection."

"...In a cauldron," the Saber notes wryly.

Medea looks away, shifty-eyed. "I'd prefer not doing this in the kitchen right now."

"And I'd prefer not being in a tiny-ass broom closet," Cu says loudly, arms folded behind his head. "But here we are, Caster. Still, it's not bad! What's it do?"

"It heals wounds and guarantees good health," Medea says proudly.

"It kind of tastes like a mint," Marie says curiously. "...I'm not sure cakes are supposed to be minty."

"I think it's fine," Cu shrugs. "This is fine, Caster! Just give it to them as is when you come back - heck, give them this cake! No sense wasting good cake."

Medea rolls her eyes. "As always, Lancer, you're very helpful."

"I try," he says with a smirk. He stands up, stretching his arms. "Well anyways, I'm supposed to be sparring with Leonidas, soooo--"

Medea's eyes widen. "That's it! I'll ask him for advice!"

"You're asking a Spartan for advice on baking?" Marie asks, giving her a concerned look. Caster frowns, like her enthusiasm just caught up to her. "Medea, darling, there's one other person you can ask for help!"

"But the Red Archer is away in Rome," Medea muses darkly.

"...Two people then," Marie says brightly. "Come, Medea! Let's go see her!"

The Princess of Colchis sighs heavily and levitates, the cake levitating behind her. "Oh, very well. But… I'd prefer to do it alone."

"Aw," Marie pouts. She brightens up an instant later. "Oh well! Call me when you make another, Medea! Au revoir! This way, d'Eon, I've got some fashion I simply must test out!"

"As you were, milady," the Dragoon says dutifully.

----

Atalanta sighs as she sets her spoon down, stainless steel clattering against the ceramic plates. "This is bland, Medea. It's more potion than cake - and the bitterness of your tincture has overridden the natural sweetness of the cake." The huntress frowns at Medea as she pushes her plate away, eyes narrowed in confusion. "What happened? I thought you were good at sweets and pancakes?"

Medea averts her eyes. "Well…"

"Incidentally, it's a shame that history doesn't remember that Greece invented the pancake," the green-blonde Archer sighs. She shrugs. "Oh well, I suppose it was ahead of the times. Or maybe the Romans stole credit for it too. Greedy bastards."

"...Uhm." Medea looks at her friend, fingers dithering. "'L-Lanta, I forgot how."

Atalanta looks at her. One of her cat ears twitches. "You what."

"I forgot how to make sweets and pancakes," Medea says, cheeks flushed red.

"...How? You loved making them! We enjoyed a feast on the Argo every time we rested ashore! You made so many I'm fairly certain that the seabed is still mostly pancake batter!" She frowns thoughtfully. "In retrospect, we shouldn't have done that. It was a lot of waste."

Medea clenches her fists in her lap, her cheeks red. "I've had a lot on my mind since the divorce, okay?! A-And I haven't baked anything in… in centuries! Millennia, even!"

"What, not even on the Throne?"

"I was a bit busy plotting eternal undying vengeance on that damnable egocentric pig."

Atalanta looks at her quietly. Medea, feeling self-conscious all of a sudden, composes herself and looks down at her lap. "Wow," the lioness breathes, "You have issues."

"I'm… I'm desperate," the Princess admits. Prideful as she must be, it is the truth - and if she can't reveal it to a friend then to who? "I've wronged the boy, 'Lanta. I want to make it up to him - and to Saber. The blonde one." A beat. "The english one, not Chevalier."

Atalanta nods. "You sound desperate. I heard that you almost went to ask Leonidas for advice." She scoffs and stifles a laugh. "Perhaps you should have. Spartans are nothing if not hilarious."

"I'm sure he would have dismissed it as Athenian decadence or something and then gone on to do something ridiculous, like run a marathon while shouldering a bull," Medea sighs. She rolls her eyes. "Spartans. What joykillers."

"What menfolk," Atalanta sighs, mirroring Medea and rolling her eyes too. "And their women, menfolk as well. Sparta is a land of men, and nothing more."

Medea looks at the Archer, a sly grin starting across her lips. "You know, Leonidas is named for lions. Do you think--"

The Archer recoils, and by the gods Medea swears that she hisses like a cat. "NO! NONE OF THAT! THIS DISCUSSION IS OVER!"

"Aw, but 'Lanta! You and Hippomenes must have been adorable together! But in a temple, how scandalous." Medea holds a hand over her mouth, as if appalled. "Oh, what would Artemis think?"

"Nothing NOBODY NOT HERE!" Atalanta hisses again and then composes herself, looking ashamed. She sighs and flattens her cat ears with her hands. "Ugh, sometimes I wish I didn't have these…"

"Aw, but they are adorable!" Medea grins and pats her on the head. "Good kitty~"

Atalanta starts to enjoy it, but quickly slaps her hand aside. "A-Anyways!" The Archer says, flustered. "Do you want my help?! Then we begin NOW!"

Medea leans forward and pats her on the head again. "Thank you, 'Lanta, you're such a good girl~"

"ARGH STOP IT"

Last edited:
"Aw, but 'Lanta! You and Hippomenes must have been adorable together! But in a temple, how scandalous." Medea holds a hand over her mouth, as if appalled. "Oh, what would Artemis think?"
FWIW, I'm not sure I've seen anything that says that half of the myth is strictly true for the Fate depiction. Her bio leaves the circumstances unclear at the least.

"...How? You loved making them! We enjoyed a feast on the Argo every time we rested ashore! You made so many I'm fairly certain that the seabed is still mostly pancake batter!" She frowns thoughtfully. "In retrospect, we shouldn't have done that. It was a lot of waste."
And by now the it all has gone bad. Pancake batter doesn't mix well with salt water.
Atalanta looks at her quietly. Medea, feeling self-conscious all of a sudden, composes herself and looks down at her lap. "Wow," the lioness breathes, "You have issues."
:rofl:
"I'm sure he would have dismissed it as Athenian decadence or something and then gone on to do something ridiculous, like run a marathon while shouldering a bull,"
*single manly tear runs down Icipall's face*
"Nothing NOBODY NOT HERE!" Atalanta hisses again and then composes herself, looking ashamed. She sighs and flattens her cat ears with her hands. "Ugh, sometimes I wish I didn't have these…"
But they're adorable!
"Aw, but they are adorable!" Medea grins and pats her on the head. "Good kitty~"
Yeah, what she said! ...I just agreed with Medea. This is a weird day.

Nice update as usual, looking forward with the next one....Oh, and funny enough, I got Saber just today after reading the past chapters in Fate: GO......

You know, I'm looking forward to London. The Twins summoning Cousin Mordred.

Jack the Ripper calling Ritsuka 'mommy' and Tamamo spamming Fox Wedding will also be fun to see.

Looking forward to Okeanos, where we canonically meet Jason.
Also can't wait for London, where Jack and Atlanta can meet again, after Apocrypha... Heheheh...

Mou, yamete!

"I'm sure he would have dismissed it as Athenian decadence or something and then gone on to do something ridiculous, like run a marathon while shouldering a bull," Medea sighs. She rolls her eyes.
Don't worry, Dea. I'm sure he'll still lift regardless of being asked about cake.

She frowns thoughtfully. "In retrospect, we shouldn't have done that. It was a lot of waste."
Says a lot that she's not even joking. Man wonder what happened with that incident.
"...Uhm." Medea looks at her friend, fingers dithering. "'L-Lanta, I forgot how."
We need to give Medea catgirl ears too. I'm sure hers is also flat on her head right now.

Man, if she gets any more flustered, she should revert to Lily mode!

But oh boy, endgame Okeanos is going to be fun.

"I don't remember being that creepy. Was I always that creepy? I mean, points to you girl but that was creepy..."

Last edited:
Free food.
Cu just grabs it with his hand, happy to eat it like an animal. Stupid dog.
See?
"I'm… I'm desperate," the Princess admits. Prideful as she must be, it is the truth - and if she can't reveal it to a friend then to who? "I've wronged the boy, 'Lanta. I want to make it up to him - and to Saber. The blonde one." A beat. "The english one, not Chevalier."
Awwww. That's adorable.
"What menfolk," Atalanta sighs, mirroring Medea and rolling her eyes too. "And their women, menfolk as well. Sparta is a land of men, and nothing more."
Atalanta surprisingly loved Horrible Histories.

"And here we are," Medea says three hours later, purple ooze slaking liberally off the three layered confectionary as it levitates out of a cauldron oozing green smoke. Despite the obviously-evil aesthetic, the cake itself looks pretty edible. "A cake, courtesy of yours truly."

"It's... marvelous!" Marie says excitedly.

"It's something," d'Eon says carefully.

Medea harrumphs and snaps her fingers. The cake cuts three slices out of itself through magic alone, and each piece levitates over to each of the three Servants. Marie receives it with a plate, as does d'Eon. Cu just grabs it with his hand, happy to eat it like an animal. Stupid dog.

"To eat cake," the Princess says haughtily. She sweeps her hand. "Enjoy."

Marie takes bite first, a dainty little spoonful as a lady does. Chevalier d'Eon does so as well, keeping an eye on the plain and unadorned cake - aside from the fact that it's still smoking green. Cu, being Cu, shoves the whole thing into his mouth in a single bite. At least he chews with his mouth closed, eurgh.

Marie frowns, nodding to herself. "It is… fine." She looks up, looking confused. "It's quite bland, Medea! Where's the sweetness? The flavour? What is it?"

"It's a tincture of good health," Medea explains. "Mixed with the batter that d'Eon gracefully prepared for me and baked to perfection."

"...In a cauldron," the Saber notes wryly.

Medea looks away, shifty-eyed. "I'd prefer not doing this in the kitchen right now."

"And I'd prefer not being in a tiny-ass broom closet," Cu says loudly, arms folded behind his head. "But here we are, Caster. Still, it's not bad! What's it do?"

"It heals wounds and guarantees good health," Medea says proudly.

"It kind of tastes like a mint," Marie says curiously. "...I'm not sure cakes are supposed to be minty."

"I think it's fine," Cu shrugs. "This is fine, Caster! Just give it to them as is when you come back - heck, give them this cake! No sense wasting good cake."

Medea rolls her eyes. "As always, Lancer, you're very helpful."

"I try," he says with a smirk. He stands up, stretching his arms. "Well anyways, I'm supposed to be sparring with Leonidas, soooo--"

Medea's eyes widen. "That's it! I'll ask him for advice!"

"You're asking a Spartan for advice on baking?" Marie asks, giving her a concerned look. Caster frowns, like her enthusiasm just caught up to her. "Medea, darling, there's one other person you can ask for help!"

"But the Red Archer is away in Rome," Medea muses darkly.

"...Two people then," Marie says brightly. "Come, Medea! Let's go see her!"

The Princess of Colchis sighs heavily and levitates, the cake levitating behind her. "Oh, very well. But… I'd prefer to do it alone."

"Aw," Marie pouts. She brightens up an instant later. "Oh well! Call me when you make another, Medea! Au revoir! This way, d'Eon, I've got some fashion I simply must test out!"

"As you were, milady," the Dragoon says dutifully.

----

Atalanta sighs as she sets her spoon down, stainless steel clattering against the ceramic plates. "This is bland, Medea. It's more potion than cake - and the bitterness of your tincture has overridden the natural sweetness of the cake." The huntress frowns at Medea as she pushes her plate away, eyes narrowed in confusion. "What happened? I thought you were good at sweets and pancakes?"

Medea averts her eyes. "Well…"

"Incidentally, it's a shame that history doesn't remember that Greece invented the pancake," the green-blonde Archer sighs. She shrugs. "Oh well, I suppose it was ahead of the times. Or maybe the Romans stole credit for it too. Greedy bastards."

Atalanta looks at her. One of her cat ears twitches. "You what."

"I forgot how to make sweets and pancakes," Medea says, cheeks flushed red.

Medea clenches her fists in her lap, her cheeks red. "I've had a lot on my mind since the divorce, okay?! A-And I haven't baked anything in… in centuries! Millennia, even!"

"What, not even on the Throne?"

"I was a bit busy plotting eternal undying vengeance on that damnable egocentric pig."

Atalanta nods. "You sound desperate. I heard that you almost went to ask Leonidas for advice." She scoffs and stifles a laugh. "Perhaps you should have. Spartans are nothing if not hilarious."

"I'm sure he would have dismissed it as Athenian decadence or something and then gone on to do something ridiculous, like run a marathon while shouldering a bull," Medea sighs. She rolls her eyes. "Spartans. What joykillers."

Medea looks at the Archer, a sly grin starting across her lips. "You know, Leonidas is named for lions. Do you think--"

The Archer recoils, and by the gods Medea swears that she hisses like a cat. "NO! NONE OF THAT! THIS DISCUSSION IS OVER!"

Atalanta starts to enjoy it, but quickly slaps her hand aside. "A-Anyways!" The Archer says, flustered. "Do you want my help?! Then we begin NOW!"

Medea leans forward and pats her on the head again. "Thank you, 'Lanta, you're such a good girl~"

"ARGH STOP IT"
I love this. I love this entire story, the dialogue and narration are simply hilarious.

So, I have a weird idea. Atalante as Christmas Heroic Spirit. Or Santalanta. Something.

"I will gave every Children a gift! No children will be sad on Christmas!"

"That's good and all, but what about Naughty kids?"

"...They'll get gift too?"

"What's the point of not being Naughty if you got same treatment with Nice kids? What the purpose of classifying them in the first-"

"AAAAA SHUTUPSHUTUP IHATEYOURLOGIC DONTMAKESENSE-"

And thus, Berserker Christmas Spirit was born.

So, I have a weird idea. Atalante as Christmas Heroic Spirit. Or Santalanta. Something.

"I will gave every Children a gift! No children will be sad on Christmas!"

"That's good and all, but what about Naughty kids?"

"...They'll get gift too?"

"What's the point of not being Naughty if you got same treatment with Nice kids? What the purpose of classifying them in the first-"

"AAAAA SHUTUPSHUTUP IHATEYOURLOGIC DONTMAKESENSE-"

And thus, Berserker Christmas Spirit was born.
Santa Jason :V

And hopefully Type-Moon and Delightworks are sensible enough to never attempt something as offensive as Black Peter Demiya.

Jason was hanged on air, unable to breath. He cannot say anything.

"Good Sir Santa Jason, for your own good, I hope you had prepared a sufficient argument for your case."

"Why are you sending Alter Heroine to apprehend that idiot?!"

"Because everyone else was busy restraining Atalante or pacify the girls. Seriously, what's on his mind, only sending gifts to only boys...."

"Even Gilgamesh is appaled. Archer Gilgamesh."
And hopefully Type-Moon and Delightworks are sensible enough to never attempt something as offensive as Black Peter Demiya.
No, Black Peter EMIYA.

"...Why I am Zwart Piet?"

"You want Alter EMIYA as Zwart Piet?"

"...Oookay, that's makes sense-"

"-Do you know what he planned to Naughty Kids?!?"

"...That's even makes more sense."

Back