Cu laughs. He leaps away with tattered legs, landing atop another building, and physically rips two of the stakes from his thighs. "That's a damn lie and we both know it," says the Hero of Ulster. "C'mon, out with it. Is it automatic? Is there a range limit? Wait, don't tell me… they drink blood for you!" Vlad's expression darkens, and so Cu's smirk grows larger. "Had to try it man, you're a vampire. It's your thing."
He pushed the vampire-button.
You'll need more than some bloody wood to kill me!"
PHRASING!
He missed. And now she's gotten away with one Master. What a pain in the ass this is becoming.
Better not let EMIYA hear about that.
He meets the mass of stakes, and simply slides through them. The blessings placed upon him have saved him yet again, and Cu calls his spear to him.
And Cu still dodged. That bastard.
Totally surrounded, with no further options to dodge, eight arrows finally pierce him for the first time in memory; five in the arms and three in the throat.
...Better not let EMIYA hear about THAT!
Don't you despise the wretched woman who is burning all these people?"

Jeanne says nothing.

"ANSWER ME!"

"I am your shadow, Jeanne, your true self. You cannot deny me.
Swordo, you NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD!!! But I approve.

Does that mean that if Jeanne accepts Alter, she'll get a Persona?
No, because despite Marie's advice being to tell "YOU'RE NOT ME", Jalter is closer to Shadow Selves from the original trilogy and Ultimax than the P3-5 ones.
IE she's an artificial copy forged in the image of 'Shadow Jeanne'.

Unfortunately, being less well-known, P1/2 are a lot harder to make jokes/references about, so as we can't use Hitler it's back to modern Persona references.
No, he's just catnip for purple haired people. See Mashu, Medusa, Stheno and maybe the Sakurafaces.
...Isn't Mephistopheles hair purple?

I have to say that I just can't see how team Chaldea can even possibly win at this point since even in cannon where they were had less servants, less information, and less supplies than JAlter at least they had the benefits that the enemy servants were under Mad Enhancement, had difficulties working together, and JAlter wasn't taking them seriously at the start. But here in Sunny Order team Chaldea is ambushed during their first night in Orleans with both masters being sucked of blood and likely prana, one of them being kidnapped, and Cu is already pretty wounded fighting a fully buffed Vlad (given that he can us the spikes means he's claimed the land with Demonic Defender) supported by wyverns and Atlanta. I just can't see a way our heroes can win that wouldn't feel like an deus ex machina.

Also a separate but related complaint what reason did Cu have to abandon his post of guarding his masters to fight Vlad without waking said masters up because that seems really stupid to me since even if it was only Vlad it still meant they were under attack by the enemy?

Get Eddie.
Or any scary Rider. Besides Medb.
Fuck Teach. You want a pirate, get Drake. She's just as fun, there's no stupid and she can be scary when she needs to.
I have to say that I just can't see how team Chaldea can even possibly win at this point since even in cannon where they were had less servants, less information, and less supplies than JAlter at least they had the benefits that the enemy servants were under Mad Enhancement, had difficulties working together, and JAlter wasn't taking them seriously at the start. But here in Sunny Order team Chaldea is ambushed during their first night in Orleans with both masters being sucked of blood and likely prana, one of them being kidnapped, and Cu is already pretty wounded fighting a fully buffed Vlad (given that he can us the spikes means he's claimed the land with Demonic Defender) supported by wyverns and Atlanta. I just can't see a way our heroes can win that wouldn't feel like an deus ex machina.

Also a separate but related complaint what reason did Cu have to abandon his post of guarding his masters to fight Vlad without waking said masters up because that seems really stupid to me since even if it was only Vlad it still meant they were under attack by the enemy?
You forget. This is a comedy as well as an adventure. By the time the rest of team Chaldea finds him, Ritsuka will have accidentally seduced at least half of the enemy servants. Because Emiya genes.

Fortunately, I can. And I'm writing it. :V

Cu got cocky and assumed he could Gae Bolg Vlad and one-shot him so he could get back to work. He did not expect everything to go to shit in two minutes, but I thought I made his cockiness evident previously.

Well, they've got Medea, who can create soldiers from the teeth of dragons (and oh look, Jalter has a near-infinite supply of them for her to loot!) and who can steal Servants by shanking them with her cheaty knife - and at least one of Jalter's Servants would be willing to turn coat in an instant (I bet a lot of kids died in that last assault, so Evil Cat won't be too happy with Evil Jeanne...not to mention the fact that we've seen her hanging out at Chaldea before).

They've got Jeanne, who has what is probably the best defensive NP outside of Avalon.

They've got Cu, who's a near-unkillable one man army who is at his best when soloing large groups of mooks.

They've got Marie, who has a flying crystal horse that is, I assume, pretty fucking fast.

And most importantly, the enemy has Ritsuka - and Jalter's main character arc in FGO involves her crushing hard on the protagonist.

I mean, it's not like this is going to be easy, but if there's a team that's equipped to beat Jalter with minimal resources, it's this one.

I was rereading the chapter with D'Eon hitting on Guda and I just realized the Gudas are basically Alfonse and Sharena from FEH.

Honestly, if Jeane Alter had been serious about taking out Chaldea at this point, she should have rolled up with all her Servants, and abused the hell out of Tamamao's NP, because Touch Fluffy Tail powers up all other Noble Phantasms in addition to being an Anti-Army effect. A rolling curtain of NPs that can be if not casually spammed, refreshed far quicker than her enemies can match, would have been a relatively sure victory. Instead, she seems to be fluffing about, trying to crush the will of her better half.

Honestly, if Jeane Alter had been serious about taking out Chaldea at this point, she should have rolled up with all her Servants, and abused the hell out of Tamamao's NP, because Touch Fluffy Tail powers up all other Noble Phantasms in addition to being an Anti-Army effect. A rolling curtain of NPs that can be if not casually spammed, refreshed far quicker than her enemies can match, would have been a relatively sure victory. Instead, she seems to be fluffing about, trying to crush the will of her better half.
You should know this already, but:
Jalter just want to vent and being edgy against her... real self . And the real mastermind doesn't really want to taking over Chaldea. He just want his waifu back.

Although not exactly the waifu he remembers.

Can Tamamo's NP work that way when not in game mechanics land, though? I don't recall much of the fluff behind it beyond that it can resurrect people and has a country-wide range at EX, but was nerfed to D while she was in the Moon Cell. It provided infinite mana for... either one or three turns ingame, but I dunno what effect it would give when not limited by game mechanics.

....do EX-Rank Noble Phantasms count if they're canon?

I mean, Jeanne has two EXes that Alter doesn't: Magic Resistance and her offensive Noble Phantasm, La Pucelle. The Reality Marble that encapsulates her death via burning at the stake, that allows her to annihilate anything in existence in exchange for her own life. That's why Jalter ran instead of attacking: if she engages Jeanne directly, Jeanne activates La Pucelle and wins the Grail War by mutual kill*. Alternatively, if Jeanne makes it to Jalter's base, Jeanne can instantly win by destroying the Grail.

Anyway, great fic Swordomatic, followed with great delight and entertainment.

*Now that's wrong because Gilles is the owner of the Holy Grail but iirc Jalter at this point believes she is. And also if Jalter's still a Ruler and not Avenger the calculation's a bit different, but would you risk it if you were her?

You have to also consider that JAlter's Servants were constantly bickering and leaving the others behind, so JAlter's number advantage kinda fall short when Chaldea can just pick them off piece by piece by their own volition.

Heck, some of them, like Saint Martha, can resist Mad Enhancement and sabotaged themselves by fighting in the worst possible scenario (i.e fighting solo like Martha did).
You should know this already, but:
Jalter just want to vent and being edgy against her... real self . And the real mastermind doesn't really want to taking over Chaldea. He just want his waifu back.

Although not exactly the waifu he remembers.
Well, that's mostly because the Grail can't grant Gilles' wish of reviving Jeanne, so he had to be creative and instead re-create Jeanne with his own twisted interpretation.

Last edited:
Cu is one adventurer that would never have to quit because he took an arrow to the knee. Even if that "arrow" is a ground spear thing.

Or a flying Lion thing. Or a person or...protection from arrows is OP please nerf!

...its his "Damsel in Distress"-aura, isn't it?
DiD-Aura just works for Knights

Unfortunately, being less well-known, P1/2 are a lot harder to make jokes/references about, so as we can't use Hitler it's back to modern Persona references.
I read about these Games, and I think P2 is in the Playstation-Store, would you recommend it?
(so far I only played P4G)

No, he's just catnip for purple haired people. See Mashu, Medusa, Stheno and maybe the Sakurafaces.

such is the Fate of an Emiya, mixed with the sexy of Tohsaka
too sexy for his own good

You forget. This is a comedy as well as an adventure. By the time the rest of team Chaldea finds him, Ritsuka will have accidentally seduced at least half of the enemy servants. Because Emiya genes.

will this power make him King of France?

So...I can't help but wonder what Ritsuka even bring to the table by going in the field ? Because from what's been shown so far, the charismatic, fighty and strategically/tactically inclined one is Kana. What does Ritsuka do exactly ?

Back