Martial:
[X] Magical Mystery Tour
-[X] H&H Tool Company
-[X] 10 Veteran Paladins
-[X] REPCONN HQ
-[X] 20 Veteran Paladins
-[X] Vault 34
-[X] 50 Veteran Paladins

The main point this turn is to investigate locations that have the potential to have useful technology that we can use.

Diplomacy:
[X] Glorious SPAM
[X] The House Always Wins: Part I

Lets start up some pro brotherhood propaganda and see if we can't get good relations going with Mr.House.

Stewardship:
[X] Dam Expansion
-[X] Metal Refinery
-[X] Research Facilities

[X] Gold Diggers
-[X] Searchlight Airport

[X] Fires of Industry

Main focus here is on getting some industry and the resources needed to power it. The research facilities were chosen since we will inevitably need space to research larger projects.

Learning:
[X] The old world has burned.
-[X] Industrial Technology
--[Locked] Advanced Old World Manufacturing
--[X] Automated Resource Extraction
-[X] Agricultural Technology
--[X] Agricultural Automation
-[X] Military Technology
-[X] MicroFusion Packs

Main focus on the research front is to automate simple tasks that would be a waste of brotherhood manpower, Mirco Fusion packs are also being researched as they are one of things we apparently are incapable of making, time to change that.

Intrigue:

Locked.

PLAN: AIR SUPERIORITY INBOUND

Martial:
2 Actions (1 Elijah, +1 Hardin)
Special: 1 Free Expeditionary Action
[X] Magical Mystery Tour
-[X] Crashed B-29
Chance: 100% per 10 Paladins assigned.
Devote 10 paladins to the task for a success chance of 100%
-[X] REPCONN HQ
Chance: 50% per 10 Paladins assigned.
Devote 20 paladins to the task for a success chance of 100%
-[X] Cerulean Robotics
Chance: 100% per 10 Paladins assigned.
Devote 10 paladins to the task for a success chance of 100%
Acquire The B-29 Bomber for future repair and bargaining chip with Nellis, and gain access to more technologies surrounding Robots and Rocketry.

Diplomacy: 2 Actions (0 Elijah, +1 McNamara, +1 EDC)
[X] Glorious SPAM
[X] Building Ties
-[X] Nellis Airforce Base
Get the word out about the Brotherhood to the Mojave, while opening relations with Nellis.

Stewardship: 4 Actions (1 Elijah, +1 McNamara, +1 Lorenzo, +1 Veronica)
Stockpile: 1 Steel, 2 Metal, 4 Machinery, 10 Electronics, 15 Medicine, 1 Seeds
Income: 1 Metal, 1 Food

[X] Dam Expansion
-[X] Hospital

[X] Buying Happiness (Nellis)

[X] Steel Legion
-[X] Mr. Steel (Limit 35)
-[X] Mark II Sentry Bot (Limit 10)
Having a hospital at the Dam will allow any wounded during fighting with the Legion to be quickly healed/saved, Buying happiness will supplement the initial relations with Nellis, and more robots couldn't hurt.

Learning: 3 Actions (2 Elijah, +1 Lorenzo, +1 Ibsen)
[X] The old world has burned.
-[X] Industrial Technology
--[Locked] Advanced Old World Manufacturing

-[X] Military Technology
--[X] Rocketry
--[X] Recon Armour

[X] A challenger has arisen: Part II (Elijah)
Start building Veronica up as a hero character, while improving her relationship with Elijah, research the basics of rocketry, and gain access to a simple to produce armor / power armor supplement.

Intrigue: 0 Actions(1 Elijah, +1 Lyons)
[Locked] Big Brother
[Locked] The Men Who Knew Too Little
Locked options.

In short: Opening negotiations with Nellis while focusing towards rockets and robots.

[X] Plan Tech Up

Dunno if we want to cozy up with House just yet. He won't treat us with the contempt he viewed the canon Brotherhood with, but he will try his hardest to make us the junior partner in any arrangement.

We probably want to hear what he has to say, but lets not jump into bed with him straight away.

The thing is we both have something the other desperately wants. The Brotherhood needs House's business expertise to install an economy that would allow them to sell non-military technology to improve the wasteland (and subtly influence it to create a nation state) and buy resources to expand the Brotherhood's capabilities.

On the other hand, House needs a competent ally to carry out dangerous and complex tasks that he can't trust the three families or any hired mercenaries to do. Not to mention the Brotherhood appears to be the only group he knows, that has the will and the technical knowledge to rebuild the wasteland. While the Brotherhood Codex might concern him, High Elder Elijah is a pragmatically ruthless maverick that is likely to make a good impression on House.

Will he try to play us? I would be surprised if he didn't, but House has the capacity to help the Brotherhood become something more than an elite group of technology preservers.

My big goal here is to get Vertibirds so we don't have to rely on poor diplomatic odds or massively escalating the NCR-Brotherhood war to get our people out.

Other than that getting Aluminum and Copper will let us leverage our power to help forge a nation state and possibly eventually lead into trade with the NCR.

[X] Plan Tech Up

Rereading the computer logs of Vault 3 made me realise that the dominant politician faction inside were hopelessly naive (sorta deserved what the Fiends did to them) and ripe for Brotherhood indoctri- I mean recruitment as scribes or vassals/ersatz citizens. Recruiting pure human Vault Dwellers could just be the slippery slope needed to ease in a relaxation of BoS xenophobia.

Last edited:
[X] Plan Tech Up

Edit: I'm a bit unsure about which Vault we should check first.
Vault 34 has a few survivors hidden under that Pool and we can loot everything from that Vault.
But Vault 11 has that Human sacrifice thing going and the faster we stop that the more People we get. And then there are the naive People of Vault 3...

Last edited:
Edit: I'm a bit unsure about which Vault we should check first.
Vault 34 has a few survivors hidden under that Pool and we can loot everything from that Vault.
But Vault 11 has that Human sacrifice thing going and the faster we stop that the more People we get. And then there are the naive People of Vault 3...

Those are some good points...next turn we should probably see about hitting those vaults up.

In regards to choosing which vault we open first, I suggest Vault 34. By the time of Fallout New Vegas, only four are alive after the reactor begins to leak radiation and the door is sealed shut. But we are YEARS before that, and because of that, we can probably save most of the overpopulated and overarmed vault.

In regards to choosing which vault we open first, I suggest Vault 34. By the time of Fallout New Vegas, only four are alive after the reactor begins to leak radiation and the door is sealed shut. But we are YEARS before that, and because of that, we can probably save most of the overpopulated and overarmed vault.

Already got it covered in my plan, one of the exploratory actions I have is to check it out.

The Boomer exodus already happened decades ago. The population and armory isn't bursting at the seams anymore.

what is the stats of the rest of the vaults at this time. have the people of Vault 3 open there door, have the people Vault 11 kiled them self?

If it isn't in the MMT descriptions, then you'll have to find out.

Do you have any advice or hints you're willing to give on how to improve the odds on the stalemate diplo action? I thought that getting a dedicated diplomatic corp up and running would make it likelier to succeed but it still has the same odds of success as before.

Do you have any advice or hints you're willing to give on how to improve the odds on the stalemate diplo action? I thought that getting a dedicated diplomatic corp up and running would make it likelier to succeed but it still has the same odds of success as before.
The issue is not the competency of your diplomats, the issue is the bad blood between the NCR and BoS and Kimball's hardheadedness. If you wait for an election the odds will increase, although by that point half* the remaining California BoS will have starved. You can also look for ways to butter up the NCR. Alternatively, good successes on the action will increase the odds of further success.

*Not an exact estimate, specifics will depend on rolls.

The issue is not the competency of your diplomats, the issue is the bad blood between the NCR and BoS and Kimball's hardheadedness. If you wait for an election the odds will increase, although by that point half* the remaining California BoS will have starved. You can also look for ways to butter up the NCR. Alternatively, good successes on the action will increase the odds of further success.

*Not an exact estimate, specifics will depend on rolls.

Buttering them up sounds good, but we have no actions that allow us to do that. The only actions we have concerning the NCR that I see are Stalemate or divine wrath, there's no option to try building ties with them, or buying them off with industrial goods, or offering to sell them power. I'm at a bit of a loss of how we can do anything else right now, the only courses that really seem open are attacking them and escalating the war or biting the bullet and hoping stalemate goes over well.

Buttering them up sounds good, but we have no actions that allow us to do that. The only actions we have concerning the NCR that I see are Stalemate or divine wrath, there's no option to try building ties with them, or buying them off with industrial goods, or offering to sell them power. I'm at a bit of a loss of how we can do anything else right now, the only courses that really seem open are attacking them and escalating the war or biting the bullet and hoping stalemate goes over well.
You don't have the ability to perform any of the buttering up actions right now, they are gated behind other things. For example, assassins would unlock an action to kill Kimball while spies would unlock an option to infiltrate the NCR.
Edit: Stalemate already includes buttering up the NCR by purely diplomatic means. Any other routes to boosting the odds will come from other action categories.

Last edited:
[X] Plan Tech Up

This seems like a good plan.

I have a question: what year is it, currently in this quest?

As Operation Sunburst (The Battle at Helios One) was in the year 2776: However, The Lone Wanderer left Vault 101 in August 2777.

Last edited:
[X] Plan Tech Up

This seems like a good plan.

I have a question: what year is it, currently in this quest?

As Operation Sunburst (The Battle at Helios One) was in the year 2776: However, The Lone Wanderer left Vault 101 in August 2777.
Whenever there is a conflict between fo1/2/nv and another game,, they win out. In this case, the lone wanderer happened earlier to make the timeline work.

Back