Ferrum - 20,000 (Pleistocene)

Is it me or do half of these not make any sense?
In my defense, I listed his mental age, because of all the redefinitions he keeps getting pleasantly smacked with. Nobody knows when he started being a dragon, but it's not like he ever stopped being a rock.

Edit: If you want, I can just say that's his actual age, and he was given form by the contemplation of humans. Explains a lot about his character, too.

Last edited:
In my defense, I listed his mental age, because of all the redefinitions he keeps getting pleasantly smacked with. Nobody knows when he started being a dragon, but it's not like he ever stopped being a rock.

Edit: If you want, I can just say that's his actual age, and he was given form by the contemplation of humans. Explains a lot about his character, too.

No need, Now that I think things over some of them do make sense.

Still waiting on @TheFanficAddict to make their summoner though

Ancalagon formed a little after Earth in the core.

Hm.. doesnt really sound right though..

I'll just put this here for those of you who want to put your dragon at a particular geological period

Mei Ling
Human:

Name: Mei Ling
Nationality: Malaysia(Borneo)
Element: Water
Bio: Honestly, Mei Ling's was a rather simple, and normal girl. Normal family, normal house, maybe above average grades in English and Art, but yeah, normal.
And she's gone off to college in America, from her simple home in Borneo, and was doing rather well, actually getting on the way to earning her degree in Art.
But then she stumbled upon some old "magic" book in the college's library.
Now she's always been fascinated with Magical stuff, a slight curiousity at best, but..
Well, having a seashell from a shelf in the library, fall on the book(and it even had the circle in it, why?),and Summoning some water dragon thing wasn't expected in the least.
Hahh...maybe she'll get through this?

Other: Also has a hobby for swimming, something she loved to do in the public pools, and the river at her grandparents village, back home.
Can be a bit meek, if she hasn't warmed up to people.

"Great Dragon, I summon you!"

Last edited:
When's IC go up then?

Is it alright if I rehaul Ancalagons bio?

I've got some..

Ideas.. :drevil:

Also he was way to edgy.

Mind the double post, but the thread is open! Summoners! Summon your Dragons, and prepare for battle!
Dragon Crest IC

Also um.... just a bit of an obvious thing to mention... please don't use your dragon characters until they GET summoned XD

Back