No, by mass, Iron makes up 32-35~% of the entire Earth. Not the Crust, the Earth. All of it. Cite.
That's just the geosphere. I was talking about the Earth as in not just the planet itself, but also the stuff above ground, in which case it is oxygen. Not that it really matters anyway, because oxygen is burned by fire anyways.
Edit: Sorry, didn't see the previous post TyranntX:oops:

Last edited:
When you say freezing anything, what do you mean by that? Is it like frostbite type of freeze, or just encased in ice, and does it effect the dragons?
Dreago-soul: [GLASHIOUS]-Ice, thick like a whale, jagged as spines, grow all around her, hardening and forming into high unbreakable ice, while her form within glows with unrestrained power, the temperatures around her reaching a fatal -20°C
So basically a mostly unbreakable shield?

When you say freezing anything, what do you mean by that? Is it like frostbite type of freeze, or just encased in ice, and does it effect the dragons?
Very vicious frostbite, along with apt he's of ice crawling up on the body, where depending on what is facing her
So basically a mostly unbreakable shield?
Pretty much. And nigh unmeltable, unless you reach like, molten lava temperatures.

along with apt he's of ice crawling up on the body, where depending on what is facing her
Your saying something here, but I have no idea what.
See!
Not too OP!
(And even then, that's only so it will melt, and that's not exactly instant..)
I don't think She is, I'm just trying to make sure I actually understand the specifics. I don't see myself winning with my powers unless I munchkin the crap out of them, you see, so I'm trying to get some ideas. I mean, basically I think I'm just going to have to stall the crap out of everyone, but I'd like to see if their are any weaknesses I can exploit. I figure we've been fighting for a stupid long time, so we should no each others capabilities to an extent by now. And to that extent, if you have any questions about Yggdrasil, please ask. This isn't a one way street after all.:)

You, @chocolote12 's Subterranean magic, maybe a few other's i'm missing... it's not op, it's just a uber durable shield. To be fair any power can seem op if you boil it don the the base if it's idea.

Light Dragon? Get Blinded while getting blasted with mini light nukes!
Nature Dragon? Massive Jungle with wild life soldiers to eat the other side!
Earth Dragon? Get A fresh newer and STRONGER suit of armor if your's a heap of scrap!
Darkness Dragon? You have to destroy him TWICE!
Water Dragon? [Dose not exist yet]
Air Dragon? Massive vortex that can only be physically dissipated with another theoretical Vortex!
Fire Dragon? Eat fire, get wicked strong!

but these all also have weaknesses that can be exploited. and once used, A dragon cannot use it again until their next battle. Meaning if the dragons all chose to fight to the death in a 2v2 tournament style, the strongest of the two would only ever get a chance to use their powers three times in the whole dragon war... and that's IF they chose to use them at all. In addition, Dragon souls are meant to be skills use to either turn the tide of a battle or "Cheat Defeat", and for the most part the Deago souls I have seen have represented just that. I don't see much of an issue, and it doesn't seem like there is much of one other than the durability... so let's just put a timer on this soul (much like the fire dragon's with their skill and the light dragon with their soul) and make sure that everyone is happy... shall we :)

Clarification here, powers reset when battle commences? Is that just a rules-limitation set up so that they couldn't spam it when they weren't actually encountering each other?

Skills and souls can only be used during confrontation, in addition they do reset after a battle is finished. So yes it's so they don't spam their Skills and souls outside of battle.

Skills and souls can only be used during confrontation, in addition they do reset after a battle is finished. So yes it's so they don't spam their Skills and souls outside of battle.
Alliances therefore actually involve lots of fighting and disengaging, as both parties use the duration of their battles to achieve their true objective as a form of intentional collateral.

Speaking of collateral, is there a specific location where all the dragons are throwing down, or is this world-wide? Because it being World-wide would be awesome, but it might be a little hard for some people to travel unless their dragon is helping them out.

Not that dragon rides aren't awesome, they just might be a little windy.

Please say that it's world wide.

Last edited:
Alliances therefore actually involve lots of fighting and disengaging, as both parties use the duration of their battles to achieve their true objective as a form of intentional collateral.

Speaking of collateral, is there a specific location where all the dragons are throwing down, or is this world-wide? Because it being World-wide would be awesome, but it might be a little hard for some people to travel unless their dragon is helping them out.

I mean, my dragon's final form is basically a second Amazon rainforest, so hopefully I drop it somewhere that won't mind the sudden influx of trees. :V

It's world wide, but I'll disclose why shortly after we get started Via NPC

Izumi Nori

Name: Izumi Nori
Nationality: Japan
Element: Nature
Bio: A scion of an ancient line of druids who have dedicated their art to preserving nature in all of its mysteries and wonders. Izumi, howeverm was a little bit of a black sheep amongst her clan. Awed by the possibilities of genetic research since young, she grew fixated on understanding and improving nature. These were topics that her clan consider off-limit, down right sinful. Their job was to protect nature, to seek to understand and meddle with the nature order was the height of irreverence for them.

After an explosive argument with her family over what exactly was acceptable magic, she left their coven in Japan, carrying her notes with her, deadset on pioneering a new branch of druidic magic, one focused on control and understanding, instead of agreement and appeasement.

"Great Dragon, I summon you!"

[GLASHIOUS]-Ice, thick like a whale, jagged as spines, grow all around her, hardening and forming into high unbreakable ice, while her form within glows with unrestrained power, the temperatures around her reaching a fatal -20°C
Actually expected something like absolute zero, to be honest.

I added a human appearance, also
A Light Dragon that wipes out all evil, Vs as Darkness Dragon that cannot die... What you did there... I see it and like it. Character approved
Funny thing is, if either of them win, every one is pretty much fucked. By the time Solaris is done with cleansing the world of sin and corruption, there wouldn't be enough left for a sustainable population.

Funny thing is, if either of them win, every one is pretty much fucked. By the time Solaris is done with cleansing the world of sin and corruption, there wouldn't be enough left for a sustainable population.
And if Ferrum wins, he's just going to wish for another Golden Age of benevolent geniuses.

It's almost like the Physics Dragons have more relatable motivations or something. :V

And if Ferrum wins, he's just going to wish for another Golden Age of benevolent geniuses.

It's almost like the Physics Dragons have more relatable motivations or something. :V
So, 200 years ago, did Ferrum win the last one? :V

Let's see.. have no idea what Ancalagon would wish for..

Willy would wish for a family booze. All the booze in the world.

And an invincible liver.

Name: Izumi Nori
Nationality: Japan
Element: Nature
Bio: A scion of an ancient line of druids who have dedicated their art to preserving nature in all of its mysteries and wonders. Izumi, howeverm was a little bit of a black sheep amongst her clan. Awed by the possibilities of genetic research since young, she grew fixated on understanding and improving nature. These were topics that her clan consider off-limit, down right sinful. Their job was to protect nature, to seek to understand and meddle with the nature order was the height of irreverence for them.

After an explosive argument with her family over what exactly was acceptable magic, she left their coven in Japan, carrying her notes with her, deadset on pioneering a new branch of druidic magic, one focused on control and understanding, instead of agreement and appeasement.

"Great Dragon, I summon you!"

Approved, Just need to wait on @TheFanficAddict 's characters to be finished up and wait for our final slot to be filled and then.... DRAGON WAR!

I'm not going to Disclose Malitar's wish just yet... even though if you REALLY think about it it's kind of obvious.

Let's see.. have no idea what Ancalagon would wish for..

Willy would wish for a family booze. All the booze in the world.

And an invincible liver.

I actually was going to make a timeline of past dragon wars.. But I didn't want to conflict with anyone's Character bio's... So I'll just inform you that the last War took place in World War II with the Dragon of light being the victor (Kind of obvious which side had the dark and light dragons)

Approved, Just need to wait on @TheFanficAddict 's characters to be finished up and wait for our final slot to be filled and then.... DRAGON WAR!

I'm not going to Disclose Malitar's wish just yet... even though if you REALLY think about it it's kind of obvious.

I actually was going to make a timeline of past dragon wars.. But I didn't want to conflict with anyone's Character bio's... So I'll just inform you that the last War took place in World War II with the Dragon of light being the victor (Kind of obvious which side had the dark and light dragons)
I-Wait-Wha-? You said the Dragon Wars took place every 200 years though?

Nature dragon won the first couple of wars, but hasn't won since.

Honestly, that sounds about right. The rate of technological progression over the last two centuries was ridiculous.
(Kind of obvious which side had the dark and light dragons)
Not really, considering that the world wars don't sound like they've got anything to do with the Dragon Grail Wars. I'll also note that the Dragon of Light has, in their profile, the statement that the last five times the Dragon of Light won were known as Extinction Events.
his reigns are known as the five mass extinctions.
He's going to wish that everybody that doesn't have R.I.P on their tombstone will be drafted into the skeleton war, isn't he?

Last edited:
I-Wait-Wha-? You said the Dragon Wars took place every 200 years though?

I also said this took place in a modern Future setting. Seeing as human technology doesn't drastically improve (IE we don't go from Spears and clubs to guns and rifles from the very first dragon war) I don't see this as much of an issue... especially since this is entirely fictional... in addition, The Sword is able to grant ANY wish the winners want, this includes making the Next Dragon war happen sooner or later than the original 200 years.

Back