Be Prepared?

Poor Unfortunate Souls?

Friends on the Other Side?

..No One Smashes Like Maltisar?

So, we're scattered across the world as of now, right?

By the way, let me just redo Ancalagon's backstory before I respond to your post @Theaxofwar.

Should I do Willy's post first though?

EDIT: Where were the Dragons sealed? Could they see the human world?

Last edited:
So, we're scattered across the world as of now, right?

By the way, let me just redo Ancalagon's backstory before I respond to your post @Theaxofwar.

Should I do Willy's post first though?

Probably, Thinking about Malitaar and Ferrum be the first dragons to be summoned, just to demonstrate the rules of dragon war once all 8 have been freed. And yes you are scattered across the globe

I still don't know what you are asking? if the can see the mortal world? explain what you mean
Yep. Are the Dragons able to observe the mortal world when they're sealed away? Or are we going to have the fish out of water shenanigans some time?

I felt like having Ancalagon quote that song, but if they can't see the mortal world it wouldn't make sense.

I'll still just play it for the summoning like you did with the kill la Kill theme if they can't.

Yep. Are the Dragons able to observe the mortal world when they're sealed away? Or are we going to have the fish out of water shenanigans some time?

I felt like having Ancalagon quote that song, but if they can't see the mortal world it wouldn't make sense.

I'll still just play it for the summoning like you did with the kill la Kill theme if they can't.

oh, yeah they have knowledge of the world after being sealed.

Back