@Esarey I think i'm going to enjoy this dynamic :V

What's funny is I almost used a Noble British Gentleman who fought with a rapier and wit even sharper, using wind magic to boost his speed.

Instead, I went with Willy.

Hehehe..

Ah, @Esarey, were you okay with what I did? I can see now how Williams first post could be like taking control of your character, by basically starting a cult dedicated to her.

I was trying to be humorous, but were you okay with this? I can scrap my posts if you were unhappy with them.

He hasn't been on since this morning, i'm not sure if he'll be on for the next few hours.

EDIT: Where did you RP before? The posting rate here is okay, if not fast for the amount of players it has.

Last edited:
He hasn't been on since this morning, i'm not sure if he'll be on for the next few hours.

EDIT: Where did you RP before? The posting rate here is okay, if not fast for the amount of players it has.
I have noticed that, This filled up MUCH quicker than I thought it would.

I'm just really impatient. It's not them, it's me.

Ah, @Esarey, were you okay with what I did? I can see now how Williams first post could be like taking control of your character, by basically starting a cult dedicated to her.

I was trying to be humorous, but were you okay with this? I can scrap my posts if you were unhappy with them.
It's fine, I don't mind.

I really don't know how this situation is going to be resolved as things are, since Vieldrynur has very little reason to give William the time of day, at the moment, but we'll burn that bridge when we get to it, I suppose.

The English to Dragon option isn't working for me for whatever reason. I'll keep the chant out because of this. Sorry

Later today I may make a post in the IC, I have just been busy with another OOC that I haven't found the time to do so

Just made a post, Sorry it took so long... I have been a bit upset with an update with one of my favorite games on steam

Back