Is there still an open slot? Because I see an open water dragon and an open ice dragon summoner. Not sure what's up with that.

Rahav & Timothy Feng
Name: Rahav

Title(s): World Serpent, King of the East Sea, Leviathan, Blusterer
Element: Water
Dreago-skill: [Shapeshift] Water takes the shape if it's container. Rahav can take the form of whatever it pleases, and gain the physical traits of that form. Alternatively, Rahav turns into a water shoggoth and proceeds to drown a bitch.
Dreago-soul: [Inundation] The great flood, carrying despair in it's wake. For miles around, every source of water turns into saltwater and overflows, creating a gigantic portal to the crushing depths of the ocean, where Rahav drags his opponents into.
Bio: When the oceans formed, Rahav was born. When the Precambrian Extinction came, Rahav woke. When the humans came, he was all like, meh, they'll die out soon. Nothing to worry about. He is apathetic at best to the plight of humans, at worst angrily territorial. He concedes that they do good art. Which he steals.
Other: He doesn't actually circle the world. However, he can encircle Japan.

Name: Timothy Feng
Nationality: China, studying in America
Element: Ice
Status: Student and totally not a martial artist perish the thought.
Bio: A student who also happens to be a martial artist. Well, formerly. His school, the Copper Cobra Style, suffered frequent attacks from a rival school, the Iron Hawk Claw. Unhappy with this state of affairs, Tim decided to recity it. By punching every single Iron Hawk in the face until they said they were sorry. Somehow, he did not fail high school, even with his night job of rampant violence, and eventually graduated and went to Berkely to study Chemistry, hiding his martial arts past because beating idiots over the head gets tiring.
Other: Great Dragon, I summon you!

Last edited:

Dreago-skill: [Shapeshift] Water takes the shape if it's container. Rahav can take the form of whatever it pleases, and gain the physical traits of that form. Alternatively, Rahav turns into a water shoggoth and proceeds to drown a bitch.
Dreago-soul: [Inundation] The great flood, carrying despair in it's wake. For miles around, every source of water turns into saltwater and overflows, creating a gigantic portal to the crushing depths of the ocean, where Rahav drags his opponents into.
Bio: When the oceans formed, Rahav was born. When the dinosaurs died, Rahav woke. When the humans came, he was all like, meh, they'll die out soon. Nothing to worry about. He is apathetic at best to the plight of humans, at worst angrily territorial. He concedes that they do good art. Which he steals.

Bio: A student who also happens to be a martial artist. Well, formerly. His school, the Copper Cobra Style, suffered frequent attacks from a rival school, the Iron Hawk Claw. Unhappy with this state of affairs, Tim decided to recity it. By punching every single Iron Hawk in the face until they said they were sorry. Somehow, he did not fail high school, even with his night job of rampant violence, and eventually graduated and went to Berkely to study Chemistry, hiding his martial arts past because beating idiots over the head gets tiring.

Alright they are Accepted, Welcome to the game! No we are just waiting on @TheFanficFanatic to finish up Their dragon and create their summoner. Then we can get started

Bio: When the oceans formed, Rahav was born. When the dinosaurs died, Rahav woke. When the humans came, he was all like, meh, they'll die out soon. Nothing to worry about. He is apathetic at best to the plight of humans, at worst angrily territorial. He concedes that they do good art. Which he steals.

Welcome to the giant Dragon club!

Booo how're you gonna be older than water?
We aren't the incarnations of our elements given form, we just happen to be really powerful dragons of those elements. He's not older then water, but he is older then Rahav. Besides, by that logic you and Frostnur should be the same age, and that age should be way higher then it actually is.

Wait, am I the oldest?

From the looks of things... I'll see about making a list from youngest to oldest...

Yggdrasil (New age) 1,000,000,000 (Proterozoic)
Yggdrasil (Previous age) 500,000,000 (Cambrian)
Rahav - 200,000,000 (Mid Permian)
Solaris - 100 000 000 (Mid Cretaceous)
Malitaar - Approx. 75,000,000 (Late Cretaceous)
Ancalagon - 60,000,000 (Paleocene)
Frosntur - 5,000,000 (Miocene)
Vieldrynur - 343,343 (Pleistocene)
Ferrum - 20,000 (Pleistocene)

Is it me or do half of these not make any sense?

From the looks of things... I'll see about making a list from youngest to oldest...

Yggdrasil originated just as life started developing, so I guess he's just the first nature dragon? I mean, he was really small back then, but still.

Yeah, my headcanon for Rahav was that he was a worm when during the archean age, then grew to fuckheuge size during the cambrian explosion.

Wait, I think I need to kick Solaris back a couple billion years. He was responsible for the five mass extinctions after all.

Also, that is why Stellaris shouldn't have any recent victory. Whenever he win, his wish is too cleanse any anything that does not meet it's standard. Which, is a lot

Wait, I think I need to kick Solaris back a couple billion years. He was responsible for the five mass extinctions after all.

Also, that is why Stellaris shouldn't have any recent victory. Whenever he win, his wish is too cleanse any anything that does not meet it's standard. Which, is a lot

Just don't make the KT event one of them... I think we all know why XD

And Yggdrasil can't have recently won because if he had humans would just be another random animal that aren't totally destroying the ecosystem.

You could have him be a bit younger than the formation of the sun.

...I seriously wonder what Rahav's wish should be.

"Gentlemen, stop shitting up my fucking house."

Also, I feel that one of Rahav's wins over Frostum should be the receding of the ice caps.

Back