Does This Mean I Can't Watch TV Anymore? (Worm Quest)

[X] Iron man comic
[X] Superman comic
[x] Batman comic

[X] Ask your Dad to go power testing with you.

-[x] But he needs a mask or a bandana himself

Alright, and given what happened with Sun Wu-Kong, do any of them go through some torture of some sort, or otherwise mentally scaring scenario?
All of them. Because silver719 is the best planner i have ever seen. A guy whose 'superpower' is pathological lying and avoiding his issues (tortured regularly too), a guy who drinks blood of maidens he kidnaps, goes to sleep in a locker coffin, will burn up on the sun, is the carrier of a infectious disease and killed about a hundred thousand people by impalement while still alive, and a insane little girl with reality warping power or no power at all and used to getting jerked around by eldritch abominations.

Clearly the best possible.

Last edited:
If you'r going with Harry Potter then which Character and which book,

i know someone will say that Harry is the obvious choice but if i remember correctly then he only knows 4-5 combat spells. and i would not choose Voldemort due to his sanity. maybe Dumbledoor but well im pretty sure hw was senile towards the end

i know someone will say that Harry is the obvious choice but if i remember correctly then he only knows 4-5 combat spells. and i would not choose Voldemort due to his sanity. maybe Dumbledoor but well im pretty sure hw was senile towards the end

Best would probably be Snape in one of the earlier books, probably prisoner of Azkaban. (He introduces legilimency there) Downside is Taylor may not enjoy being a bully, so sanity loss... Snape in the lost book would be good to, but he ends dead

Last edited:
Come on my choices make so much sense. Instant control over Sun Wukong's strength and maybe power nullification, mad tinker tech and D&D magic if we can find a DM.

They're basically all afraid the QM will nuke or severely nerf those (except if you really think about it, a antimaster, antiprecog power is the bare minimum to make a difference in Earth Bet). Besides, Danny forbidden books, tv and presumably going out to read comics on a computer. So she will not have access to those.

Last edited:
As for Dracula, he's a blood sucking vampire with a fetish for virgins in a relationship. Who dies.
Are you reading the same version of eragon and Harry potter I am
Yeah? Harry Potter, besides the death of friends and family, the most I think ever happens is short applications of the Cruciatus Curse.
Harry was frozen, had his nose broken, and left under his invisible cape for a few hours, which is bad, but that can be avoided by either A) not selecting that book, or B) not selecting Harry.
That's the case with most of the things I cna think of. We can avoid that stuff by selecting other books, or other characters. Harry isn't the only person with magic, nor is Eragon the only Dragon Rider.
[X]Super Powereds book 1
[X]Girl Genius Volume One
[X]Pathfinder Steam Powered
Ooo, Girl Genius is a good idea, but I'm iffy if Taylor would have it.
What's the others?
[X]Lord of the rings, as legolas
[X]An old iron man comic book
[X]Codex alera, as the Queen
What would Legolas give us? Enhanced Vision and archery skills?
I doubt Tay has a comic-book under her bed/in her briefcase.
What's Codex Alera give us?
[X] Iron man comic
[X] Superman comic
[x] Batman comic

Hermione seems like a good pick. She's really magicy, after all.

[x] Alice in Wonderland

I see Alice in Wonderland as conditioning, so that we can maintain SAN through whatever we go through. Because not many places wrote want to go are weirder then it, while there isn't much traumatic in it.

Hmm, the Mistborn triology? Maybe a book on Greek mithology? Getting Aquiles power from the illiad seems like a bargain. has he some bad things happen to him? would a wound on his feet be instakill?

Harry Potter is trapped in a closet for most of his youth.
The Prince is non-fiction and is thus not available.

Yeah? Harry Potter, besides the death of friends and family, the most I think ever happens is short applications of the Cruciatus Curse.
Harry was frozen, had his nose broken, and left under his invisible cape for a few hours, which is bad, but that can be avoided by either A) not selecting that book, or B) not selecting Harry.
That's the case with most of the things I cna think of. We can avoid that stuff by selecting other books, or other characters. Harry isn't the only person with magic, nor is Eragon the only Dragon Rider.

What's the others?

What would Legolas give us? Enhanced Vision and archery skills?
What's Codex Alera give us?

Hermione seems like a good pick. She's really magicy, after all.

Yeah i was just thinking Hermione Either 3rd year (possible time turner) or Deathly Hallows (Bag of holding)

Achilles was a asshole though, in the tradition of greek 'heroes' being guys who murder a lot of enemies for greeks and being generally shit humans at everything else.

I'd sort of like Name of the Wind (Alchemy, Music, Magic, Swordfighting) he doesn't have a particularly happy life though...
I also like Ian M.Banks's Player of Games. Essentially the perfect strategist/tactician.
For maximum weirdness, we could have one of the libriomancer series. Not only do we become the characters, but we could then gain items from the books as well.

I think libriomancer is too crackish though.

[X] A Wrinkle in Time
[X] The Lies of Locke Lamora
[x] Codex Alera

Furies are fun. Elemental abilities are fun. Codex Alera is fun.

@nanayoung was there a list of books we should choose from

Thera no specific list of books. They just have to be regular books that you would expect a teenage girl to have. In advance, Taylor will have read all three of these books before. Since she's prepared and knows what she's getting into, she'll suffer less sanity loss than if she went into a book blind and got a nasty surprise.

Thera no specific list of books. They just have to be regular books that you would expect a teenage girl to have. In advance, Taylor will have read all three of these books before. Since she's prepared and knows what she's getting into, she'll suffer less sanity loss than if she went into a book blind and got a nasty surprise.
what would happen if she read an autobiography of someone like say Alexandria? Just curious.

What's the others?
Super powereds contains Chad who has perfect control over his body, which is useful both for being able to use sun wukong's strength and also because he was able to streamline his brain and intake carbon into his muscles to gain super strength that steadily increased over time as well as Zero the trump. Steam Powered is the expansion with the Artificer in it since any group we find to play with is somewhat unlikely to have it and Danny would probably let us play with them because he might not recognise it as valid fiction and thinks we need friends.

Back