Does This Mean I Can't Watch TV Anymore? (Worm Quest)

Why those three? What you think is in them that would be useful for us?
The main character of the Lies of Locke Lamora is an expert in disguise, subterfuge, sleight of hand, lying like a floor tapestry, and fancies himself a world-class bullshit artist. Which he is.

Dracula, we need some set of powers that are slightly less universally deadly than Sun Wu-Kong. I'm placing the Lord of Vampires as being capable of enough restraint to handle general heroing. Sunlight be damned!

As for Alice in Wonderland...I kinda just want to see what happens.

The main character of the Lies of Locke Lamora is an expert in disguise, subterfuge, sleight of hand, lying like a floor tapestry, and fancies himself a world-class bullshit artist. Which he is.

Dracula, we need some set of powers that are slightly less universally deadly than Sun Wu-Kong. I'm placing the Lord of Vampires as being capable of enough restraint to handle general heroing. Sunlight be damned!

As for Alice in Wonderland...I kinda just want to see what happens.
Alright, and given what happened with Sun Wu-Kong, do any of them go through some torture of some sort, or otherwise mentally scaring scenario?

[X] A Wrinkle in Time
[X] The Sea of Trolls
[X] Darkwood
[X] Ask your Dad to go power testing with you.

-[x] But he needs a mask or a bandana himself

Edit: Explanations! In order: Angel centaurs, Time gods, aaaaaaannnnd I just like the last one.

Last edited:
[x] Alice in Wonderland
[x] Bram Stoker's Dracula
[] The Complete Sherlock Holmes
[X]Lord of the rings
Realy liked the idea of exploring Dracula and Alice, but I canged the third one into Holmes since I realy want to explore the effect of going into the same character multiple times ASAP and for that he should give very usefull abilties while being a safe proposition from every angle I could conceive.
Edit: vote changed due to lack of suport.
[X] Just stay inside and power test.

Last edited:

Alright, and given what happened with Sun Wu-Kong, do any of them go through some torture of some sort, or otherwise mentally scaring scenario?

If it's the original Alice in Wonderland, which wouldn't surprise me given that Annette was a English prof., it's more than a little trippy from what I heard.

Dracula is Dracula, he's not a nice person.

Bad things happen to Locke, including being trapped in a barrel of piss waiting his death, near death injuries and a having a general horrible time.
It really isn''t worth the sanity cost.

Alice in Wonderland is...well, screwy in the head.

Locke Lamora sees all his friends die and the home he grew up in burned to the ground. Or...further in the ground, since it was underground.

As for Dracula, he's a blood sucking vampire with a fetish for virgins in a relationship. Who dies.

Being trapped in a barrel sounds too much like being trapped in a furnace or trapped in a locker.

Yeah, lets not do that. Lets find something with a minimum of mental scaring. Like Harry Potter. Or Eragon.
If you think neither of those have mental scarring, you are wrong. Eragon has its own brand of mental fuckery that anons will recoil from like the plague, and Harry Potter is even worse.

[x] The Lies of Locke Lamora
[x] Alice in Wonderland

[X] Ask your Dad to go power testing with you.

[x] Alice in Wonderland
[x] The Complete Sherlock Holmes

Realy liked the idea of exploring Dracula and Alice, but I canged the third one into Holmes since I realy want to explore the effect of going into the same character multiple times ASAP and for /he should give very usefull abilties while being a safe proposition from every angle I could conceive.

Okay i can See Alice in Wonderland And im also curios about Sherlock Holmes

[x] Aslk dad to join you in power testing and make sure he has a disguise

[X] Harry Potter and the Philosopher's stone
[X] Matilda
[X] A Wrinkle in Time

Last edited:
It may be a good idea to avoid power testing at home from now on after what happened last time. Maybe go power testing in isolated places?

You know i haven't seen any Science Fiction books suggested besdies maybe A Wrinkle in time. How about something from the Lensman series or anothe Sci-fi classic it wont make her a tinker but in theory if she picks a scientist she might me able to make mass producable advanced technology. which would give her a good income and allow her to create something to help her while she tries to be a hero

Try to stay human, people... Those books should be good enough to keep sanity.

[X] H. G. Wells the Time Machine (Tinker go!)
[X] [X]Please Don't Tell My Parents I'm a Supervillain
[X] The Illiad (as Aquiles)

Last edited:
Back