Status
Not open for further replies.
Rolling real quick. As always, vote isn't locked.
Alivaril threw 2 100-faced dice. Reason: Above (x2) Total: 92
30 30 62 62
Alivaril threw 1 100-faced dice. Reason: Waiting Total: 35
35 35

Last edited:
-[X] Ask if he could please keep watch and get Azura out of here before your parents get back, as you don't want to wake her up now, but it could be really bad for everyone if they found her here.

So, uh... How do you expect Kyubey to get Azura out short of waking her up? He's tiny and it's currently past Azura's bedtime.

Last edited:
So, uh... How do you expect Kyubey to get Azura out short of waking her up? He's tiny and it's currently past Azura's bedtime.

Basically, let her sleep for as long as is safe, and let her wake up naturally if possible, but wake her up immediately and get her the hell out of there if our parents show up. given the kind of power he has, and the number of bodies he's got around, it should be easy for him to keep track of our parents and get Azura up and out before they come in.

EDIT:

also, his job is literally granting wishes, so yes, he does look like a miracle worker.

Last edited:
She's currently handcuffed in a basement. How do you expect her to get out?

Basically, let her sleep for as long as is safe, and let her wake up naturally if possible, but wake her up immediately and get her the hell out of there if our parents show up. given the kind of power he has, and the number of bodies he's got around, it should be easy for him to keep track of our parents and get Azura up and out before they come in.

Aria doesn't know just how many bodies Kyubey has running around. She's assuming it's a two-per-city thing.

And... You're entrusting Kyubey with this task. :eyebrow:

I'm curious: Does anybody even have a medium-term plan, or is it entirely "hope our Green awakens before more bad things happen to us."

This is not intended as a criticism or anything, I'm just wondering what's going through yer heads right now.

Well, I think he's actually more likely to listen to us than Miss "I purposefully kept myself from becoming a teenager so I could be as childish as possible", and she's more likely to listen to him, soooo...
...You know kyubey can't be trusted as far as we can currently throw him unless we make a wish to make him more trustworthy, right?

I'm curious: Does anybody even have a medium-term plan, or is it entirely "hope our Green awakens before more bad things happen to us."

This is not intended as a criticism or anything, I'm just wondering what's going through yer heads right now.
with how things are right now, we've got no control whatsoever as to what happens around us, so our only choice to avoid wishing is "Hope our green mana awakens ASAP", while just waiting out the pain and suffering going on around us.

really, when we're playing as an abused girl who doesn't know she's being abused, who has zero control over her own life, what did you expect for planning?

Get all the plushies back for our budding army.

Otherwise I am hoping that the parents will finally crack and do something stupid to alert them to the proper authorities and Aria gets taken away from them. While it would be painful for her, that may help out int he long term. Though foster care might be atrocious in the setting.

Not really so much of a plan though besides try and awakening our mana as fast as we can before shit happens.

...You know kyubey can't be trusted as far as we can currently throw him unless we make a wish to make him more trustworthy, right?

we can trust him to take actions that make it more likely for us to make a wish, or that advance his learning of mana.

him refusing to do anything to help with getting Azura out of the basement doesn't help either of those, as we'll be less likely to trust him IC, and if he screws around in a way that ends up with us being seriously punished by our parents for something entirely his fault, or our parents ending up dead because Azura was still here when they show up, then any chance of us willingly making a wish in a way other than life-or-death coercion goes down the drain.

we can trust him to take actions that make it more likely for us to make a wish, or that advance his learning of mana.

him refusing to do anything to help with getting Azura out of the basement doesn't help either of those, as we'll be less likely to trust him IC, and if he screws around in a way that ends up with us being seriously punished by our parents for something entirely his fault, or our parents ending up dead because Azura was still here when they show up, then any chance of us willingly making a wish in a way other than life-or-death coercion goes down the drain.
Ooor maybe Kyubey being Kyubey he'll make our lives worse because worse=more likely to contract. He's entirely capable of being subtle about it, trusting him without a tangible, solid reason to do so is a terrible idea.

Never know. If the vote to freak out at the audition won it might have left the seeds of doubt in the right people.
...No it wouldn't have. as someone else said, that would get "oh look, another one crumbled under the stress/upset because she didn't make it", not "this girl is being abused".

Basically my thoughts are about the same as Xyzarach's. Along with a dash of "let's wait till we get out of the basement to get the lay of the land." I'm still wanting to accidentally our parents by going to a hospital or drugstore and asking for meds to make the pain go away.

Medium term is that we need contacts, and ideally friends, and we need to provide some value to them so they'll keep working with us.

Contracting helps with that, since we get Azura off that bat (and potentially Kyubey). Failing that, outside of awakening we'll need to look for opportunities to actually talk to people who aren't our parents?

Not really going to be easy but I can't think of much else we can do. Depending on how our parental blocks work, we could try posting on forums, but I have a feeling that talking to strangers is one of those things we're not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back