Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
That's the one. It lost like the last 3 votes. Unless you have a better reasoning than you did the last three times it just looks like you're being a sore loser.
Hey, people can vote for what they wish to vote for. Admittedly, the players supporting it haven't done a very good job of saying reasons why you would want to wish, something they should probably talk about if they want to actually get any support.

Last edited:
[x] Ask Azura more questions.
-[x] Can I live with you? My parents wouldn't be able to hurt me anymore.

I'm 99% sure this is out of character but fuck it I'm going to see if it gets vetoed.

Okay let's go for a new tack. Go for Broke!

We have to get Azura or Kyubey to help us, without making a wish, while making sure we don't get punished.

Azura knows that we are in trouble but she isn't helping and so we can probably write her off but maybe Kyubey can help somehow.

Perhaps we can tell him that we will think about his offer more if he helps us somehow? That would probably get him to ram a Witch into our house though.....

That's the one. It lost like the last 3 votes. Unless you have a better reasoning than last time it just looks like you're being a sore loser.

Hey, people can vote for what they wish to vote for. Admittedly, the players supporting it haven't done a very good job of saying reasons why you would want to wish, something they should probably talk about if they want to actually get any support.

[x] make a wish.

Oh look, it's the majority right now. :p

Can probably try to argue it better in a couple hours once I'm home, but I just want a change of circumstance for Aria - which probably means a wish or activating our MTG magic.

[X] Have Kyubey put your pendant back exactly where he found it exactly how he first found it.
[X] Try something else to get her to leave.
-[X] Curl up and try to get some sleep.

*sighs*

Well played Kyubey, well played. I was kinda asleep for last update, so I wasn't around to say this. Awakening our mana wouldn't be as easy as looking at our once pendant when our character doesn't even know what to feel there. Danger is likely going to happen before we awaken our mana. Though it seems that looking at the pendant repeatedly would produce a result.

Anyway, I rather we come out of this without a wish and without a broken potential social link even though the girl is rather crazy because she stopped her aging.

Kyubey told her false information to make her this pushy. Like a 'somebody else's problem' or whatever. Though technically there is some of that in our decisions as well.

Too bad if we don't wish we snub Azura even more that if we end up having to wish it might be hard to work with her.

Anyway, I'll try and think of something after I am more awake.

[X] Try something else to get her to leave.
-[X] Curl up and try to get some sleep.
--[X] Deliberately ignore Azura, too. Maybe she'll will go away after a bit..? It's rather rude, but almost your entire body already hurts. You don't want to give your father any more reasons to make it even worse.

@Alivaril Since Kyuubey will answer if we ask, can you tell us where he found our pendant and if he thinks Aria's parents are likely to notice it missing really quick?

Btw, curling up with the pendant and not having it put back is a bad idea but it might lead to an over channeling of green in the inevitable abusive situation. >.>

[x] Ask Azura more questions.
-[x] You don't feel anything from it?
-[x] Do you also not feel anything from the Grief Seeds?

I came out past my bedtime to help you.
Ha! Trap!

She came out past her bed time because it was Kybuey's idea!

[X] Tell Azuara that it wasn't your idea for her to come, it was Kyubey's that she answer a few questions for us. Since we can apparently use telepathy he is the one wasting her time.
-[X] It's past your bedtime as well and you just want to sleep now. Maybe you can talk later?

[x] Have Kyubey put your pendant back exactly where he found it exactly how he first found it.

[X] Go to sleep.

Last edited:
Hey, they can vote for what they wish to vote for. Admittedly, the players supporting it haven't done a very good job of saying reasons why you would want to wish, something they should probably talk about if they want to actually get any support.

Devil's advocate reasons, as I see them right now:

It's a strong possibility that we're going to be attacked by a Witch soon, so if we try the mana route we need to be fairly certain we can have some basic defense spell within like the next days/week, or else we can readily escape. Wishing gives us substantially more power, and makes this easier.

It is essentially the only way we're getting a cooperative Kyubey, ever, and having access to Incubator knowledge and resources is a huge step up. Plus that might make the witch bombing easier, if we learn it from someone friendly.

Kyubey is already helping out with grief seed management to some extent, so as long as we're on this plane it won't be as large of an issue. He's very unlikely to let us die or spiral out if we use the wish to control him, but even without that we're a strong magical girl and he seems to want to keep those around for a while for PR, so the risk isn't that huge. Plus Azura is a really strong teammate, and would be more helpful to us as a Magi then not.

(OOC reason is that Alivaril seems to like the idea of friendly Kyubes but that's not much of a justification to be honest.)

@Alivaril Since Kyuubey will answer if we ask, can you tell us where he found our pendant and if he thinks Aria's parents are likely to notice it missing really quick?
I'll include the answer again at the start of next update since asking won't really hurt anything:

"Your pendant was located in a steel box inside the bedroom of your parents. It is unlikely they will immediately notice its absence."

(OOC reason is that Alivaril seems to like the idea of friendly Kyubes but that's not much of a justification to be honest.)
*waves hands frantically* Indeed! Do not take this under consideration in your decision-making processes, please!

OOC reason is that Alivaril seems to like the idea of friendly Kyubes
Also, that's not entirely accurate, but again, not something you should be using to help make decisions.

Last edited:
If we wish I am wishing for making that kyubey body a magical girl and our best friend or something along those lines.

-edit-

Though I have no idea what powers would come with that though.

It is essentially the only way we're getting a cooperative Kyubey, ever, and having access to Incubator knowledge and resources is a huge step up. Plus that might make the witch bombing easier, if we learn it from someone friendly.
Kyuubey's at least as interested in green mana as we are. I expect he'll cooperate in researching it, he doesn't have much reason not to.

I'll include the answer again at the start of next update since asking won't really hurt anything:

"Your pendant was located in a steel box inside the bedroom of your parents. It is unlikely they will immediately notice its absence."
Excellent. We can hide it and plunder its secrets.

in before everyone votes to have Kyuubey put it back anyway... I guess we could just have Kyuubey bring it right back to us if we ever want to study it. Reducing Kyubes to a courier is amusing.

A lot of Azura's impatience seems to be coming from her thinking that there's nothing fundamentally special about us and we're just doing what we're doing out of pettiness. I would like to correct her assumption now rather than a misunderstanding leaving us on bad terms with the only other superhero in the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back