Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I'm saying Blue destroying things is fully within the system you claim Blue is destroying. I'm saying Green as you present it should be Blue-agnostic.
Green is like.... GAIA not exactly the same but that is kind of the sense it has. If Green kills Green then that's ok. But if someone else does it then it gets real. Green is a metaphysical concept. It's every man for himself within bu outsiders get dog-piled by everyone.
There's a thread for arguing debating the various traits of MTG colors.
Hey! No Necro! :p

Last edited:
There's a thread for arguing debating the various traits of MTG colors.

Magic the Gathering Color Theory Thread
I'm explaining how nature works, the color thing is mostly incidental.
Green is like.... GAIA not exactly the same but that is kind of the sense it has. If Green kills Green then that's ok. But if someone else does it then it gets real. Green is a metaphysical concept.
But nothing's killing nature. You'd be just as justified claiming airplanes kill gravity or dams kill hydrodynamics.

I'm explaining how nature works, the color thing is mostly incidental.
I think that's where we are having problem. Nature is Green not the other way around.
But nothing's killing nature. You'd be just as justified claiming airplanes kill gravity or dams kill hydrodynamics.
Green doesn't care about being killed. Things kill it all the time. Green doesn't want to be restrained.

I suppose if you still want to continues this we can flip over to the other thread.

I thought that they opposed each other because the change that Blues likes is artificial and changes things too drastically and quickly.

Green does care about change and growth, but it's more in line with evolution with slow and steady growth and change. And I remember reading from somewhere that Green was also into protecting the overall status-quo.

Thus far, I think the vote is at something like 10 vs. 4? (Do something else vs. wish) I think my eyeball counting thought there were a bunch more of the latter. Oops. :p

In other news, I'll just come out and say it: Aria's irrational hatred of those who win against her is since she's subconsciously blaming them for the pain inflicted upon her by her parents.

You'd be just as justified claiming airplanes kill gravity
:rofl: I find this amusing because that's almost what it feels like. It's like you're in a box. Except screw you gravity, this is a sky box. And you know why it flies, but it's still really, really weird.
I thought that they opposed each other because the change that Blues likes is artificial and changes things too drastically and quickly.

Green does care about change and growth, but it's more in line with evolution with slow and steady growth and change. And I remember reading from somewhere that Green was also into protecting the overall status-quo.
And the argument is that nothing is...

Artificial...

Oh. Never mind. I figured out why green hates blue. Green is tsundere. For blue. Because blue does everything green does better, just because it can. Or, to be more specific, it hates everything artificial. Humans are artificial, we make each other. Why does green hate people? Because we think, and are therefore blue enough to trigger Green's tsun.

If we kill off all the competition we'll never lose and then our parents will stop hurting us and finally love us. :cry:

Reasonably certain they won't stop abusing Aria because she does well, it'll just be doing it because she hit puberty, until we stop aging to avoid that when it'll be because we're spending too much time hunting, etc.

There's no viable path to reconciliation with them, so writing them off now is the better choice. Literally nothing would be lost if they died, really, because the trauma of losing them is probably about the same as the continued abuse.

That is mostly white but they are allied colors. Green/White tends to be very orderly societies that live close to nature and those tend to resist change. Green does lash out against unnatural things. Mechanically this appears in the games as green having the best enchantment and artifact removal despite green being shit at removal outside of those things. (okay they also are good at killing flying, because spiders and nets)

Reasonably certain they won't stop abusing Aria because she does well, it'll just be doing it because she hit puberty, until we stop aging to avoid that when it'll be because we're spending too much time hunting, etc.

There's no viable path to reconciliation with them, so writing them off now is the better choice. Literally nothing would be lost if they died, really, because the trauma of losing them is probably about the same as the continued abuse.
Well, you certainly seem to be sure that we're going to be a Magical Girl. When we're running the one color that explicitly couldn't cleanse soul gems. :V

See irrational. I know that and you know that but does Aria know that?

Well, you certainly seem to be sure that we're going to be a Magical Girl. When we're running the one color that explicitly couldn't cleanse soul gems. :V
That was an initial assumption which I quickly corrected after thinking of a method of doing so. Green can cleanse soul gems, and can also [REDACTED].

Last edited:
[X] Thank Azura for coming over and ask if she could please leave before your parents find her.
-[X] Tell her that you'd much rather find a way to unlock your mana without needing to become a magical girl.
--[X] You just don't want that unnatural gunk in your soul.

[X] Study your pendant. Kyubey seems to think it creates the same energy as you could. See if you can find it.

[X] Thank Azura for coming over and ask if she could please leave before your parents find her.
-[X] Tell her that you'd much rather find a way to unlock your mana without needing to become a magical girl. Assure her that you'll definitely help her once you figure out how to use mana.

[X] Study your pendant. Kyubey seems to think it creates the same energy as you could. See if you can find and use it.
-[X] Ask Kyubey more about this "mana". Are there other people out there who can use it? What do the difference colors mean?

[X] Have Kyubey put your pendant back exactly where he found it exactly how he first found it.

I was extrapolating from "what if we wished to do better in competitions so our parents loved us?" I really doubt we'll seriously go for a wish with this version of Kyubey after what happened last time.

I was extrapolating from "what if we wished to do better in competitions so our parents loved us?" I really doubt we'll seriously go for a wish with this version of Kyubey after what happened last time.
For the record, "what happened last time" was thanks to giving him permission for scanning. Just having him turn Jade into a magical girl would've been fine.

I really doubt we'll seriously go for a wish with this version of Kyubey after what happened last time.

wishing for a friendly QB has been said to be something IC, and it'll take effect before any such soul shenanigans, so it should be safe, and the QM has said he likes that wish sooo... yeah, while I don't actually want to make a wish, if it ever ends up happening for one reason or another, that's the type of wish I'd advocate and vote for.

-[X] Tell her that you'd much rather find a way to unlock your mana without needing to become a magical girl. Assure her that you'll definitely help her once you figure out how to use mana.

[X] Study your pendant. Kyubey seems to think it creates the same energy as you could. See if you can find and use it.
-[X] Ask Kyubey more about this "mana". Are there other people out there who can use it? What do the difference colors mean?

[X] Have Kyubey put your pendant back exactly where he found it exactly how he first found it.

I wouldn't mind making a wish later, but I'd really really like to see what's on the blocked websites first.
:( no one liked my altered reason for not wishing right now, or no one saw it, one of the 2
Studying unnatural crap does not make it unnatural.

what does make it natural is that it isn't pinging our "This is unnatural." sense, but I guess Aria hasn't made the connection between forcing natural grief onto others unnaturally

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back