Status
Not open for further replies.
[X] Rinse out your mouth and throat so you can start practicing your singing, then do so. If your father comes back and finds you doing it, he might be a little less inclined to be upset with you.

A Magical Girl without grief accumulation would likely naturally expel the grief into the envirorment in use. Leading to naturally forming familiars.

[X] Tell Kyubey to go away and stop bothering you. Politely, of course.
[X] Rinse out your mouth and throat so you can start practicing your singing, then do so. If your father comes back and finds you doing it, he might be a little less inclined to be upset with you.

I still have no idea what a Green motivation would look like though.

The story of the frog and the scorpion showcases Green. The scorpion does what it's supposed to, because it's in its nature, even to its own detriment. Green philosophy is that there's a 'natural' way that things are supposed to be, and that proper action is in accordance to that natural way. There's disagreement over what's natural, of course, between the communal ecosystem part of green and the predatory instinctual part of green.

If that's what concentrated grief feels like, that means you'd have a lesser version of it growing inside of you. That's just disgusting.

Very close to correct. Glad to see our green instincts are on point so far.

[] Just rest until your father comes back. It's been a long time since you were allowed to have a sick day...

I wish Aria, I wish. But we need your family relatively pacified to get that pendant, I think.

Go with the green instincts! They are usually good at that sort of thing!

Regardless of ether it would create Wraiths, Familiars, or some other creature it would still be a bad thing unless we were a Black mage who could control them or a White mage who could purge them. Even if we just destroyed them we would pretty much just be either gaining more grief or using our mana to pay for our soul being cleansed.

Last edited:
[] Rinse out your mouth and throat so you can start practicing your singing, then do so. If your father comes back and finds you doing it, he might be a little less inclined to be upset with you.

Do options like this increase our potential? :p

Doesnt the whole concept of soul gems go against green? Green is against artificial life as well as magical constructs.

Doesnt the whole concept of soul gems go against green? Green is against artificial life as well as magical constructs.
Well yes but I assumed Alivaril would have some way around that just in case. The moment of truth is when we would meet....

Say.... next time we have a free day how about we see about meeting that other Magical Girl.

Blugh, I dislike playing green, it's slow and boring, not like red or black, or red/black

There's no IC way to wish with a green character, not when we know what happens next.

Stop trying.

The unspoken implication is that I'll post grumpy cat gifs if you don't.

Blugh, I dislike playing green, it's slow and boring, not like red or black, or red/black

Green has some of the heaviest hitters of basically any color, plus most of the mana ramp. What about that is slow? Like, have you ever played against Elfball or a commander deck running Omnath?

One of Greens things is going from having like, 3 mana to 8 or 10 mana really quickly, and then dropping beasts out until you swamp the opponent. It's a little more deliberate, but it's much faster than Black or Blue, and RG is basically the most aggressive dual color combination in the game.

Wow, Kyubey, pushing heroin now?

0.9: Carrot

"Kyubey, I understand you really want me to become a magical girl. Unfortunately, I don't think I'm the right girl for the job. Could you please leave me alone for a little while? Even if I do decide to become a magical girl, I'm going to need a bunch more information or a much better offer before I do it."

"Understood."

Kyubey hops off of you, darts underneath your bed, and doesn't come back out again. You don't bother checking to make sure he's actually gone. He's already proved he can show up and vanish at will.

Your father doesn't return until several hours have passed, but when he does, he's hauling a large black trash bag. He drops it unceremoniously by the foot of your bed, prompting several quiet squeaks from inside. The simple sounds herald in a flood of hope and happiness.

"It's too dangerous for you to be going outside by yourself from now on. However, for once, this isn't actually your fault."

Your father grabs the bag again and upends it over your bed. A tiny stream of stuffed animals come tumbling out.

(11/45 Stuffed Animals Retrieved)

"If you can manage not to fail us at your next audition, you can have your pendant back. We clear?"

You nod enthusiastically. You hadn't expected to get it back until your next birthday, if ever.

"Thank you, father!"

[] After learning hours are over, look up more stuff on magical girls.
-[] Ask your parents if they could unblock some of the websites so you can look at them.
--[] While you may not necessarily want to become a magical girl, you should still learn everything you can in case there's an emergency.
--[] You could use your wish to enhance your singing, appearance, or to make them happy. Since that's the case, shouldn't you make sure you know everything you need to make the best possible wish?
--[] Write-in argument

[] Ask your parents if they would be OK with you becoming a magical girl.

[] OOC: Timeskip until after your next audition or when current events necessitate an interrupt. (Thursday or ???)
-[] Ask Kyubey if you could hug one of his bodies at night. You may have some of your stuffed animals back, but you still miss Endal...

[] Write-in

[X] OOC: Timeskip until after your next audition or when current events necessitate an interrupt. (Thursday or ???)
-[X] Ask Kyubey if you could hug one of his bodies at night. You may have some of your stuffed animals back, but you still miss Endal...

"Kyubey, I understand you really want me to become a magical girl. Unfortunately, I don't think I'm the right girl for the job. Could you please leave me alone for a little while? Even if I do decide to become a magical girl, I'm going to need a bunch more information or a much better offer before I do it."

"Understood."

Kyubey hops off of you, darts underneath your bed, and doesn't come back out again. You don't bother checking to make sure he's actually gone. He's already proved he can show up and vanish at will.

Your father doesn't return until several hours have passed, but when he does, he's hauling a large black trash bag. He drops it unceremoniously by the foot of your bed, prompting several quiet squeaks from inside. The simple sounds herald in a flood of hope and happiness.

"It's too dangerous for you to be going outside by yourself from now on. However, for once, this isn't actually your fault."

Your father grabs the bag again and upends it over your bed. A tiny stream of stuffed animals come tumbling out.

(11/45 Stuffed Animals Retrieved)

"If you can manage not to fail us at your next audition, you can have your pendant back. We clear?"

You nod enthusiastically. You hadn't expected to get it back until your next birthday, if ever.

"Thank you, father!"

[] After learning hours are over, look up more stuff on magical girls.
-[] Ask your parents if they could unblock some of the websites so you can look at them.
--[] While you may not necessarily want to become a magical girl, you should still learn everything you can in case there's an emergency.
--[] You could use your wish to enhance your singing, appearance, or to make them happy. Since that's the case, shouldn't you make sure you know everything you need to make the best possible wish?
--[] Write-in argument

[] Ask your parents if they would be OK with you becoming a magical girl.

[] OOC: Timeskip until after your next audition or when current events necessitate an interrupt. (Thursday or ???)
-[] Ask Kyubey if you could hug one of his bodies at night. You may have some of your stuffed animals back, but you still miss Endal...

[] Write-in
We can has crow plushy! ^-^

Green has some of the heaviest hitters of basically any color, plus most of the mana ramp. What about that is slow? Like, have you ever played against Elfball or a commander deck running Omnath?
Blue's creatures can get just as big.

*points at all of the sea monsters*

I mean, it's less consistent than green's, but you can't deny that the octopi are huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back