Status
Not open for further replies.
Orphanages and foster care in the US are still quite a bit better than this.

Additionally, as a magical girl it'd be pretty easy to find profitable employment.

In fact, going on the run and living like Kyoko? Both a way better situation and interesting from a OOC perspective.
Jade would beg to differ. Though I suppose she e is Japanese.

Last edited:
There are three possible endings for that wish.

We mind control our parents. We kill them. We get them arrested.
The last two get us dumped in an orphanage and that's not going to help things. The first would probably have some pretty negative repercussions as well.
I'm honestly not sure on any of those points being true or not. But I was thinking something more directed at ourself rather than our parents. Something to get us the knowledge/instincts/physical ability/etc. to... *Shrug*
Orphanages and foster care in the US are still quite a bit better than this.

Additionally, as a magical girl it'd be pretty easy to find profitable employment.

In fact, going on the run and living like Kyoko? Both a way better situation and interesting from a OOC perspective.
We don't have a smidge of streetwise in our bones. So like Kyouko, is probably a bad idea.

On the other hand maybe we can try to help kill Kyubey? Family bonding over Xenocide?

Exactly what I was thinking.

[X] Get angry.
-[X] That damn bunnycat has been trying to push you into doing what it wants ever since you met it, and now it's trying to make things worse for you just to force you into wishing?!
--[X] Help your farther grab that unnatural alien rat, and then the two of you can beat the stuffing out of it. Maybe after it's gone and you both calm down, you can ask your father about what it was that QB had interrupted him from saying.

[X] Get angry.
-[X] That damn bunnycat has been trying to push you into doing what it wants ever since you met it, and now it's trying to make things worse for you just to force you into wishing?!
--[X] Help your farther grab that unnatural alien rat, and then the two of you can beat the stuffing out of it. Maybe after it's gone and you both calm down, you can ask your father about what it was that QB had interrupted him from saying.

[X] Remain perfectly still and hope your father doesn't notice you. He probably will, but maybe it would help remind him that you were kinda throwing up a couple minutes ago? Hitting you now might make it even worse

We don't have a smidge of streetwise in our bones. So like Kyouko, is probably a bad idea.
You don't need much to survive when you have magical girl powers. Not that being homeless would be required given it'll be reasonably easy to get support.
I'm actually surprised there hasn't been mention of a whole government system for housing and looking after the emotionally sensitive superpowered defenders of humanity against omnicidal monsters.

Jade was in Japan, not America like we are. Different cultures, different systems (I think), etc.
An would still put us in an orphanage with children. And we're at least a somewhat well to do person who has excessively long hair and probably fairly good looks. They would be on us like piranha on a cow.

An would still put us in an orphanage with children. And we're at least a somewhat well to do person who has excessively long hair and probably fairly good looks. They would be on us like piranha on a cow.
*Looks at what I want for my wish* Then they're trying to play a game we know by instinct. Though we'll probably be a bit messier, still you're point?

*Looks at what I want for my wish* Then they're trying to play a game we know by instinct. Though we'll probably be a bit messier, still you're point?
So we're going for the genocide route? Plus the whole point is putting ourselves in situations that would cause us to gain grief is a bad thing to do if we MG up.

Last edited:
Or King of The Hill. Green's surrounded by Red and White afterall.
Which would still lead to us being shunned because we beat everyone up and therefore gain Grief which means we would start having to use Grief sees which are really the souls of other MG's which would really hit Aria hard. There is really no reason to make a wish when we are already a color mage. It might take a bit longer but the long term benefits are better.

Is everyone at least in agreement that the disgusting child abusers should at some point either die or by mind controlled?
Probably. It's all about timing. Our Aunt should be out in about three months. Though we'll want to find our more about her first.

Though mind control really isn't Green.

Last edited:
Which would still lead to us being shunned because we beat everyone up and therefore gain Grief which means we would start having to use Grief sees which are really the souls of other MG's which would really hit Aria hard. There is really no reason to make a wish when we are already a color mage. It might take a bit longer but the long term benefits are better.
I suppose we could also take Black or Blue leanings in this case as well. Just doing whatever we want, which she doesn't know what she wants so that may be a bit of dead end, or just delving headfirst into our magic and learning.

I still have no idea what a Green motivation would look like though.
Is everyone at least in agreement that the disgusting child abusers should at some point either die or by mind controlled?
Death, mind control is... Slippery Slope/Yuck/Becoming like them, though also Ironic.

I would kind of at least prefer that we refrain from wishing before we find out about the truth about wishes. Because I kind of feel like that little revelation will hit Aria particularly hard.

Green is kind of like a combination of Red and White. Relying on instinct and emotion combined with putting importance on the community, with the rules of nature added to the mix. At least that's what I'm getting from the wiki.

Exactly what I was thinking.

[X] Get angry.

Vetoed by Aria. In addition to rather out of character & dictating her emotions (although she is already somewhat angry, so moot point on that front), Kyubey has multiple bodies, remember? While they were beating up on one, another one could just keep making them angrier. It's like the most infuriating game of whack-a-bunnycat ever created.

Meanwhile, Aria is a much easier target.

Last edited:
Fine.

[X] Remain perfectly still and hope your father doesn't notice you. He probably will, but maybe it would help remind him that you were kinda throwing up a couple minutes ago? Hitting you now might make it even worse.

"Pardon me, but could you please repeat your last three words?"

Interesting. I don't remember him noticing Red mana last time unless it was actively being used or he was examining our soul, but i guess getting blue and some mana senses has made him better at that.

... I expect that even with low potential, a QB would have come along to have a chat with us anyway, just for giving off green occasionally.

"I am attempting to avoid destruction. I am not certain why this simple action is making your father angrier. If you wish, I could just leave."

This is kind of adorable/hilarious, got to admit.

Also, I'm pretty sure holding still is just gonna move the Dad threat from hitting Aria to lecturing her, or at least yelling. Can anyone think of a way to politely leave? Avoidance seems better here, at least a little bit.

So we have 3 long-term options here:

1) Surrender: make a wish
2) Hold the fort: wait for our green to manifest
3) Trauma ho: suffer until our potential is really high, then make a wish

With Jade, the voters basically did 2+3 for munchkin reasons.

I'd like to stick with just 2 if possible.

[X] Remain perfectly still and hope your father doesn't notice you. He probably will, but maybe it would help remind him that you were kinda throwing up a couple minutes ago? Hitting you now might make it even worse.

This is kind of adorable/hilarious, got to admit.
It's also a helpful hint.

-[X] Telepathically ask Kyubey to leave

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back